Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,428 members, 7,968,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (15746 Views)

I Dont Get What I Want In Life-jonathan Says On His Birthday.. / I Hardly Get What I Look Forward To In Life- Jonathan / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Gbawe: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
thelastPope:

You just keep showing who you really are. I need not say more. According to you, GEJ has bought 10 planes since he became president. Well done! Clap! Clap!! Clap!!!

You even know what he really means. I guess you must be related to Matt Parkman in the series, heroes. You must be a powerful psychic and mind reader. You even know what Nigerians think right from your desk at Alausa! Wonderful! Most interesting part is that, according to your logic, the whole country was paradise when GEJ took over and GEJ has since destroyed everything. WOW! You are good!...

Besides, I will not down low to your gutter language level...Am too much for that

Cretin. Those who are genuinely reform-minded birth change and reject the abhorrent ways of the past. Their time in office is not typified by giving the tired excuse of "I did not cause the problem" while the world sees them propping up and enjoying the largesse, bad old ways and inefficiencies that have created the current deplorable situation many ordinary citizens want to escape. M0r0n.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by charlie82e: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
We Nigerian ar alwys too quick to find fault in someone while we are why the problem stil persist. In your office 'Do well, in your business dealings 'deal well. No wayo wayo, No mago mago. Na wetin Mr. President dey try tell all of us be dat. Let's start cleaning from our own closet..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Anyway GEJ is saying the fact. Nevertheless,Government is nt excluded. If they change today,we all we also change.A country a pregnant Womam died because of 4,000 naira. That shows d level of ineffective of govt.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Acidosis(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Some moderators are so comfortable with young teenagers on nairaland when insulting the leaders and elders who are old enough to be their father & grandfather.

No one hide such senseless posts BUT when I decide to quote these young teenage f00ls who hates the truth, someone from nowhere would come around to hide my post..

How f00lish we are in this country.. F00lish citizens, useless youths who spent their teenage years drinking, fornicating, smoking and clubbing YET they want to be the leader of tomorrow. How f00lish y'all are! I doubt if many youth here on nairaland can even lead goats and other little animals not to talk of a local government, state or country...

I will always say the truth... An average Nigerian youth can not stand a large percentage of their mates abroad YET we are always quick to insult the elders.

Give a Nigerian youth a chance to lead a state and he will destroy the entire state! Leaving the people in a pitiable state of penury because of greed and generational theft.

What do you expect from a country with youths who follow the path of FELA.. Lmao!! FELA is the number one mentor of so many Nigerian youth. How pathetic!

For every little comment, my fellow Nigerian youth begins to quote songs of Fela who spent his entire life on earth complaining, smoking & womanizing.

Mr President out of maturity altered a very clear statement with solutions but instead of pondering and working out strategies to curb and reduce these devilish acts, the Nigerian youths on nairaland sent back insultive words in appreciation.

Just recently, a SS1 student almost killed a corper.. So pathetic but it is even more f00lish when f00lish youths begins to blame Mr President and the F.G for the bad behaviour among Nigerian teens and youths. Very funny!

Teachers now run for their lives in schools cos of students with no morals...But instead of fighting bad morals among ourselves, my fellow Nigerian youths now blame GEJ and the F.G ... lmao!

The average Nigerian youth must be f00lish to blame the GEJ for the increase number of cultism among students..

Instead of blaming ourselves, we wanna shift blame on the F.G! For what exactly?? cos the F.G didn't give you 30 plots of land in Area II, Abuja??
The average Nigerian youth has a long way to go!!

[mods don't hide this post if you want to live long]
Thanks!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by whitecat007: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Take a good look at him guys, You will see the guy is completely empty, No soul in that shigidi

What he did is just like a thief that went to rob a poor family and scolded the family on how their doors and locks should have been of certain brand

President Arindin Agbalagba

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Wahala90: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
[size=13pt]Men now bleep their fellow men; women now do it with other women. We have truly lost it[/size]
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by otondo55: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
free2ryhme:
....in which the leaders were the catalyst for this orientation
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Gbawe: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
charlie82e: We Nigerian ar alwys too quick to find fault in someone while we are why the problem stil persist. In your office 'Do well, in your business dealings 'deal well. No wayo wayo, No mago mago. Na wetin Mr. President dey try tell all of us be dat. Let's start cleaning from our own closet..

I feel sorry for how some Nigerians now exemplify the concept of "Stockholm syndrome" more than others in the world today. How many nations do you know where leaders hypocritically ask a very poor and ultra-dehumanised people to make sacrifices while they live hedonistically like Roman emperors?

"Clean from our own closet"? Are you for real? Do people like you appreciate why Presidents and heads of States are called "number 1" citizens? Is it to eat close to a billion in food while Nigerians starve or to maintain a ten-airplane fleet while even leaders of the most wealthy nations of the world dare not do that because their politically sophisticated people, and rightly so, will ask them to lead by example?

Do you know how trillions of written materials has put the woes of Nigeria, to include the breakdown in societal value GEJ moans about, at the door of bad leadership, corruption and insensitve greed that has dehumanised Nigerians and made them aberrant? Keep getting it twisted. One day it will dawn on you that leaders have the greatest responsibility to lead by example.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by banky222: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
Jonanthan is still better than your blood sucking Buhari and that his congress of baboons
mu2sa2: See hypocrisy! This guy lied and lied in 2011 and you voted massively for him. So whatever he says now is in order because he is behaving true to type. If in 2011 you all had voted for the presidential candidates who have established reputation for integrity, honesty and forthrightness nigeria wouldn't be in this quagmire. As you lay your bed so you lie on it.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe:

I feel sorry for how some Nigerians now exemplify the concept of "Stockholm syndrome" more than others in the world today. How many nations do you know where leaders hypocritically ask a very poor and ultra-dehumanised people to make sacrifices while they live hedonistically like Roman emperors?

Where in the statement did GEJ say the statement was for only poor people? You have become very senile. I suspect old age is catching up with you. The call was to Nigerians, not poor people. Or is Nigeria only made up of poor people? You are not very intelligent honestly. SMH for you!
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by whitecat007: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
I personally do not have anyone as dumb as Jonathan Goodluck in my home

The aku ku ibi san se radarada man!

Jenams: The way some of u guys insult GEJ leaves me wonderin how u talk to ur folks at home. #sigh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
He is right.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Adex097: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!
Everybody hates GEJ.
Even when this man says/do the right thing, most Nigerians are still gonna throw insults at him.
WHY- *He has failed us
* He fooled us
* He cajoled us and stole our vote
*He betrayed our trust for him
* He gave empty promises
* He behaves like a saint but we all know who he really his.

@all GEJ apologist, do you think Nigerians derive pleasure in insulting their leaders?
The answer is NO #NAIJARIANS ARE VEXING#

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
Adex097: ITS OFFICIAL!!!!
Everybody hates GEJ.
Even when this man says/do the right thing, most Nigerians are still gonna throw insults at him.
WHY- *He has failed us
* He fooled us
* He cajoled us and stole our vote
*He betrayed our trust for him
* He gave empty promises
* He behaves like a saint but we all know who he really his.

@all GEJ apologist, do you think Nigerians derive pleasure in insulting their leaders?
The answer is NO #NAIJARIANS ARE VEXING#

Most Nigerians? Keep deluding yourself! 80% of all of you that are insulting him here are Yoruba! We are fully aware of that! Even the other 20% are mostly people from other tribes who have lived in the SW all their lives. It is a known pattern. SMH for you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by 76Naira(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Fela knew these guys before they knew themselves.
RIP Fela!
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Lordlexy: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Policewoman: I agree with you my President.
you are a clear case study of an ethnic bigot who has lost all sense of judgement just 4 sentimate sake. None of ur post has ever made any sense. Even if u love d president because he's from ur place, can't u 4 once b rational witout sentiment. Ppl like u are d hopelessness of d youth n enemy of every goodtin. Fui, i like d president but very objective.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Gbawe: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
thelastPope:

Most Nigerians? Keep deluding yourself! 80% of all of you that are insulting him here are Yoruba! We are fully aware of that! Even the other 20% are mostly people from other tribes who have lived in the SW all their lives. It is a known pattern. SMH for you

This is what you and others boil down to. Nothing but sad, pathetic, ill-exposed and ethnocentric bigots. You will never dispute the logic in the argument of others yet you will foolishly play the ethnic card at every excuse. You are nothing but a divisive and nauseating creature of hate who is preventing Nigerians coming together to see and appreciate what must be seen and appreciated for the betterment of our Nation.

Did the Yorubas force David Cameron, the leader of one of the wealthiest nations on earth, to make the sacrifice he did below? Did we force his Nigerians counterpart, the leader of one of the poorest nation on earth, to buy more planes to add to a profligately bloated fleet while Nigerians are starving? You are a disgraceful and tribalistic joker !!! A disgrace to education and decency!!! When has GEJ done anything exemplary and sacrificial similar to what is illustrated below you repellent and tribalistic tw1t !!!!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/blogs/the-gaggle/2010/07/20/david-cameron-flies-commercial.html

David Cameron Flies Commercial
Jul 19, 2010 8:00 PM EDT
British P.M. joins ordinary folks for trip to meet with Obama.

It’s true. The freshly elected British prime minister flew to Washington “slumming it in business class,” as one stunned member of his press corps reported. It was a noticeable break of tradition for a British P.M. who—like most government heads—usually travels on his own plane. David Cameron and top aides were “spread out with nothing separating them from hoi polloi,” wrote BBC correspondent James Landale. “At least those polloi who can afford business class.”

The reason, says Cameron, is the U.K.’s fragile economy, which has forced sweeping cuts to many government programs. This year the British economy has borrowed about 11 percent of GDP, almost as much as Greece, which has faced soaring and crippling debt over the past year.

Global economics is certainly on the list of issues Cameron will discuss with President Obama today, as well as coalition efforts in Afghanistan. Reporters at a joint press conference with the two men in the East Room this afternoon are also expected to ask about global climate issues. And Obama and Cameron, at some point during the visit, have to make good on the wager of a case of beer they made before the U.S.-vs.-U.K. World Cup match last month. The teams tied, 1–1.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by deeptesting(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe: Mr.President, stop fooling yourself. Social networking and a more inter-connected world, enabling more Nigerians to see what obtains elsewhere even if they have never left Nigerian, is the reason many young Nigerians now feel they have to embrace 'self-help' (crime) to gain some of the wealth of Nigeria that people like you believe in pocketing, to the detriment of the majority, with your huge salary, ridiculous food budget and ten airplane fleet.
Stop complaining Mr. President. You are fighting a losing battle because respect for elders, in this day and age when we all know what others are doing and enjoying, can only be maintained through elders conducting themselves in a manner worthy of respect.

Things will never go back to the days of innocence when deceitful elders like you patronisingly rub the head of young children and tell them to "study hard" while you loot/damage their future and condemn them to becoming criminals with your callously profligate ways that is going on even now as you speak.

You cannot even sacrifice one plane out of your ten airplane fleet, when other leaders of wealthy nations have one or non, yet you ask young Nigerians to respect you? You are even lucky they are docile, in comparison to others, else you may not have the effrontery to patronise them as you now do and as your kind have always done.

After more than 7 years of persuasion to visit other countries,I finally obliged the request of my big Sister,spent two weeks outside Africa and Nigeria in particular,from that day I lost respect for our Elders and since my return i have always been angry over little issues concerning this country. The plight of the NIgerian youth is quite pathetic and I am proud of the youths who have remained strong and breaking new grounds despite the lack of basic infrastructure required for the development of young minds. In the West people are been charged for crimes they committed 30years ago , some day you all thieving politicians will all be charged before a court of competent and incorruptible judges (the youths of today)...........I don't have respect for any old man in Nigeria they are Bleep***ing Po***ooooo
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by prayNaija: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
We all need to work it out...Leaders and followers.... Insults cannot provide the answers to the problems of this nation.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Lordlexy: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
thelastPope: The president comes out and gives a bold profound statement of truth and a clarion call for society to take a look at itself and change and some kids just quickly come out and prove him right with shameless posts. Posts from touts and agberos. What more do you need to prove the president is spot on! Gbawe and his fellow agberos are undeniable proof
well, in as much as i do not agree wit name calling, i believe majority are simply venting their anger on d president 4 leaving up to expection, because d traces of vices in our society today is a reflection of bad leadership. Btw, leave Gbawe alone, he remains d most interlectual n objective.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by ecode1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
Acidosis: Some moderators are so comfortable with young teenagers on nairaland when insulting the leaders and elders who are old enough to be their father & grandfather.

No one hide such senseless posts BUT when I decide to quote these young teenage f00ls who hates the truth, someone from nowhere would come around to hide my post..

How f00lish we are in this country.. F00lish citizens, useless youths who spent their teenage years drinking, fornicating, smoking and clubbing YET they want to be the leader of tomorrow. How f00lish y'all are! I doubt if many youth here on nairaland can even lead goats and other little animals not to talk of a local government, state or country...

I will always say the truth... An average Nigerian youth can not stand a large percentage of their mates abroad YET we are always quick to insult the elders.

Give a Nigerian youth a chance to lead a state and he will destroy the entire state! Leaving the people in a pitiable state of penury because of greed and generational theft.

What do you expect from a country with youths who follow the path of FELA.. Lmao!! FELA is the number one mentor of so many Nigerian youth. How pathetic!

For every little comment, my fellow Nigerian youth begins to quote songs of Fela who spent his entire life on earth complaining, smoking & womanizing.

Mr President out of maturity altered a very clear statement with solutions but instead of pondering and working out strategies to curb and reduce these devilish acts, the Nigerian youths on nairaland sent back insultive words in appreciation.

Just recently, a SS1 student almost killed a corper.. So pathetic but it is even more f00lish when f00lish youths begins to blame Mr President and the F.G for the bad behaviour among Nigerian teens and youths. Very funny!

Teachers now run for their lives in schools cos of students with no morals...But instead of fighting bad morals among ourselves, my fellow Nigerian youths now blame GEJ and the F.G ... lmao!

The average Nigerian youth must be f00lish to blame the GEJ for the increase number of cultism among students..

Instead of blaming ourselves, we wanna shift blame on the F.G! For what exactly?? cos the F.G didn't give you 30 plots of land in Area II, Abuja??

Thanks!

God bless you. Your comment is filled with wisdom. Nigerian youth are the product of bad leaders we have in elected offices. It's so annoying the way they are quick to throw venom on every of GEJ's statement. They seems to have lost their sense of reasoning anytime GEJ make a statement. I fear for the future of this country with such mentality.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe:

This is what you and others boil down to. Nothing but sad, pathetic, ill-exposed and ethnocentric bigots. You will never dispute the logic in the argument of others yet you will foolishly play the ethnic card at every excuse. You are nothing but a divisive and nauseating creature of hate who is preventing Nigerians coming together to see and appreciate what must be seen and appreciated for the betterment of our Nation. Did the Yorubas force David Cameron, the leader of one of the wealthiest nations on earth, to make the sacrifice he did below? Did we force his Nigerians counterpart, the leader of one of the poorest nation on earth, to buy more planes to add to a profligately bloated fleet while Nigerians are starving? You are a disgraceful and tribalistic joker !!! A disgrace to education and decency!!! When has GEJ done anything to what is illustrated below you repellent and tribalistic tw1t !!!!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/blogs/the-gaggle/2010/07/20/david-cameron-flies-commercial.html

Keep it coming...the tout and agbero way! Yeah, keep it coming...

And when you are done, respond to my posts above. I see you have docked from your blunders and confusion and are trying to find a getaway. I wont give you that opportunity. I do not need to stress how much of a bigot you are on every thread. You always do a pretty good job of that. I will not come down to your gutter language level. I am too big for that. sorry

My posts upstairs are still unreplied. Take a deep breath, in-out, and do the needful or just crawl under the carpet if you cant, I will understand!
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by nijanigga: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
This ogogoro president has not given explanation as to why he missed his slot at the AU conference. Dignity starts from home.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thirty(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
9jaCrusade: My people are useless, my people are sensiless, my people are indisciplined
Na Nigerian Government,
Dem de talk be dat,

I never hear am before o
make Government talk like that

My people are useless, my people are sensiless, my people are indisciplined
Na Nigerian Government,
Dem de talk be dat,

Which kind talk be that,

na craze talk be that o
na animal talk be that ooo

Many leaders as you see them

na different disguise dem de o
animal in human skin
a***** de put u tie o
animal de waer agbada
animal de put u suit o....

[b]..FELA

wink wink grin grin grin grin
this is most fitted reply so far.
Let me see the president supporters comment
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by kennydee05(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Abi Mr. President don take ogogoro (dry gin)?
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by chronique(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Unfortunately,most of the responses here,are the things he has talked about. Just goes a long way to say what he has said,is the truth. Nigerians no longer have regards for the president of the nation. Even if he has flaws,should he be this maligned? Funny truth is that most of the people who come online to insult jonathan,come from homes where fathers are drunkards/wine bibers,gamblers,chain smokers,chronic womanizers and polygamists,corrupt and of high immoral fibre,etc. Some of them have mothers sleeping with men that are not their husbands. Some of them come from extremely dysfunctional families but they can't open their mouths to talk to their parents,the way they talk about jonathan. Some of them have parents who are complete failures in different areas of life. I say this cos I once witnessed a situation where a girl from a dysfunctional home went about insulting GEJ on facebook. Unfortunately for her,someone who knew her family,and wasn't in good terms with her,decided to expose her and brought shame on her publicly by telling everyone who cared to know,how much of a weakling her father,who happens to be 20 years older than jonathan was. She had no choice other than to shut up.
Moral of the story is that,if the average Nigerian youths feels it's appropriate to use such derrogatory words against the office of the no 1 citizen of the nation,it tells you how much values we lack as a nation. Do not expect foreigners to treat you right or with respect. Yes,you should hold your leaders accountable and demand explanations from them. But the truth is,we've taken it one step too far.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by whitecat007: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
You and your people pressed for the "tribalism and partisan sword" to be brought out in the first place

I remember when he came out here to shoot some of our messages down in your people's favor and we did not call him a sellout. I am glad your baby is stretching out the hand to be carried with.

Now that you have successfully pushed away those who tried to be neutral on Nairaland into corner, now imagine millions in real life who have to deal with you guys daily. I just know if there is going to be a war in Nigeria, it will make Biafra war look like a walk in the park, cos you have created silent monsters in your hosts.

If you hate me and insist on living with me then I will sleep with one eye open and the deadliest weapons I can lay my hands on

thelastPope:

You have only elaborated my statements. I hope Gbawe will put his tribalism and partisan sword back in the sheath and do the right thing.
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by Lordlexy: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe:

Oga, speak the truth and shame the devil. What change has GEJ and his kind exemplified to encourage young Nigerians to embrace the ethos of self-sacrifice and patriotism? Were you too young to note when Thomas Sankara sold the presidential fleet of cars to drive around in a Beetle because he felt he did not deserve more while his people had nothing?

Do you not know David Cameron uses commercial airlines lately because it would be distinctly insensitive asking Britons to get used to 'leaner times' while the Prime Minister is eating caviar aboard one plane from many out of his expensively maintained fleet?

Guy, give us a break. Crime and breakdown of respect for elders will proliferate as long as hypocrites like GEJ believe in a system where leaders take 95% of the wealth of Nigeria and give the people 5% in return.
Gbawe, i don't know u from adam, but truely u are a blessing to our generation. Mature, articulate, objective, responsible etc keep up bro, nd pls avoid d likes of thelastpost he doesn't deserve ur interlectualism.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thirty(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
76Naira: Fela knew these guys before they knew themselves.
RIP Fela!

Na Nigerian Government,
Dem de talk be dat,

I never hear am before o
make Government talk like that

Na Nigerian Government,
Dem de talk be dat,

Which kind talk be that,

na craze talk be that o

Many leaders as you see them

na different disguise dem de o
animal in human skin
[b]a***** de put u tie o
animal de waer agbada
animal de put u suit o
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lordlexy: well, in as much as i do not agree wit name calling, i believe majority are simply venting their anger on d president 4 leaving up to expection, because d traces of vices in our society today is a reflection of bad leadership. Btw, leave Gbawe alone, he remains d most interlectual n objective.

Who is majority! You seem to confuse those who like to shout loudest with the word "majority". Please dont confuse the 2. Accroding to the so called "majority" some weeks back, the people of Borno state were very angry with GEJ for the SOE. But the last channels video showed something completely different. Infact, the Borno people were very grateful to GEJ for the SOE. A man just handed his son to the JTF! That is is complete contrast to what people like Gbawe have been shouting. So correct yourself, they are not majority. They are an insignificant bunch from Alausa! They just shout the loudest, thats all. Gbawe doesnt even understand the meaning of objectity except, by objective, you mean insulting everything outside the south west and praising Fashola and Aregebesola to high heavens! He is a confirmed bigot and agbero!
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lordlexy: Gbawe, i don't know u from adam, but truely u are a blessing to our generation. Mature, articulate, objective, responsible etc keep up bro, nd pls avoid d likes of thelastpost he doesn't deserve ur interlectualism.

You mean your definition of mature, articulate, responsible is the agbero, gutter language posts without meaning that he has been spewing from page 1? I see.... cheesy
Re: Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan by kennydee05(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Acidosis: Some moderators are so comfortable with young teenagers on nairaland when insulting the leaders and elders who are old enough to be their father & grandfather.

Thanks!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State / MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday / Vice President Osinbajo Submits Assets Declaration Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.