Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,247 members, 7,974,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:30 PM

Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt (58472 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
pattycakeman:

Your comment is ridiculous and filled with wrong facts and the fact that 37 people liked it shows the terrible mindset of Nigerians. Niger delta last time I checked was still in Nigeria and any benefit derived there belongs to the entire nation. The countries you mentioned all have regions that are producing oil but what ever benefit they are enjoying is for the entire nation and it definetely does not include not working. As someone that has lived in several of those countries I can tell you first hand that the people do work and most of them are not rich. The only thing we owe the Niger Deltans as a country is to make sure their lands are not polluted and to put up good infrastructure. Whatever money Asari has gotten is not an entitlement to Niger Deltans, he is a product of a corrupt system like all the people at the top in Nigeria.

The number of 'likes' speaks greatly of the factual basis of the truth. Democracy is a game of number. So, you need to understand that you are alone in your parochial wisdom.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by nairalforlaughs: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
dbilz:

Hypocrites like u,he got all dose iin expense of u and ur unborn generations.SS deep swim in poverty isn't because of anythn bt simply because some group of criminals syphons oyel money claiming to fight for their people. Buts becoming clear that averagely in every south south family there's a criminal. It runs in da blood.don't even compare with qatar and kuwait. Lawless is all u guys dream.

Please, can you take back the part in bold. As a SS person, I take that comment personal because,
I know lots of families including mine who have not benefited from money being made from that region, and yet has not resorted to criminal activities.
We are working hard to get the best out of live just like others in other parts of the country who have no access to the so called 'oil money'.
Blanket statements like this pisses me off.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by kolamilan(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
and he we say that is fighting for the people.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by ziccoit: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Nairalanders and beef. Are Niger Deltans supposed to work in reality ? Listen, Niger Deltans are not supposed to work a day in their lives. How hard do Qatar citizens work ? How hard do Kuwaitis work ? Congrats to Asari.

How could some people liked this post baffled me. What makes the Niger Deltans superior to other Nigerians so that they don't have to work?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Phonon: I hope oil is discovered all over the country so these Niger Deltans stop rubbing the concept of 'I-don't-need-to-do-work-because-we-own-the-oil' in our faces.NA WETIN.
u think say if al d oil bin dey hausa land,u think say 9ja 4 stil exist...!Walahi niger delta pple are too patient...!Wat of al d hausa pple wey no fight 4 any oil but they are than pple figthin 4 d oil.?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by siraj1402(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Nairalanders and beef. Are Niger Deltans supposed to work in reality ? Listen, Niger Deltans are not supposed to work a day in their lives. How hard do Qatar citizens work ? How hard do Kuwaitis work ? Congrats to Asari.
How dare will you be comparing a whole nation with a minute community?Then let them do samething for all Nigerians. angry
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by DonaldGenes(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
ol boy ehhhhhhhhhhhhh see crib.............................abeg which part in ph is it situated MAKE I GO CHOP EVENING FOOD
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by ifebosco: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
Billyonaire:

The number of 'likes' speaks greatly of the factual basis of the truth. Democracy is a game of number. So, you need to understand that you are alone in your parochial wisdom.
as usual defend corrupt people,because of ethnic sentimens

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
9ja 2 big,if not if na 9ja delta alone,by now e 4 resemble dubai.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by ifebosco: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
ziccoit:

How could some people liked this post baffled me. What makes the Niger Deltans superior to other Nigerians so that they don't have to work?
this is the problem i have with some of my ss brothers,laziness as a way of live.,they don´t need infrastructure , education or healthcare,give them hand out to eat thats all

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by BarryX(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Some people are just furious judging from previous posts not because ASARI built the "mansion" but simply because a Niger-Deltan built it. If I'm JONATHAN, I swear---i will start raising a new breed of young educated SS billionaires to balance the shortfall & neglect they've suffered in the hands of other regions WHO probably don't contribute a PENNY to the country's GDP but has the highest amount of billionaires and annoyingly controls the Oil wealth! Called it nepotism for all I care -- I no send.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by Diasporan(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
dbilz:

Hypocrites like u,he got all dose iin expense of u and ur unborn generations.SS deep swim in poverty isn't because of anythn bt simply because some group of criminals syphons oyel money claiming to fight for their people. Buts becoming clear that averagely in every south south family there's a criminal. It runs in da blood.don't even compare with qatar and kuwait. Lawless is all u guys dream.
Quickly withdraw the bolded statement above before Amadioha shave off your head.What an insult?Nasty stereotypic slowpoke.Irrespective of the Militancy in the region we the people of the Niger Delta are hard working people and if a few take up arms to fight for their right that does not make the people lazy in anyway.I believe your people will do worse if they were to be in our position.Nonsense
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by ifebosco: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Diasporan:
Quickly withdraw the bolded statement above before Amadioha shave off your head.What an insult?Nasty stereotypic slowpoke.Irrespective of the Militancy in the region we the people of the Niger Delta are hard working people and if a few take up arms to fight for their right that does not make the people lazy in anyway.I believe your people will do worse if they were to be in our position.Nonsense
the real ss people are hard working people,but some people who call them selves the co-ordinators of the militancy are the beneficiaries of the true strugle of the ss people,the real ss man has never benefited anything

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by DonaldGenes(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
BlackBaron: This pales in comparison to another ex MEND leader's multi-mansions on extensive hectares of land shown on CNN.

Same ol' chit. All the Rulers and Self appointed leaders ala Dokubu & co are just glorified bunch of opportunistic money grabbers.
Uncle Joe is of Niger Delta stock but has done nada. Dokubo's cashed out and relocated to Benin Republic with choice 'vacation homes' all over Nigeria. Meanwhile, the children of the Niger Delta are still waking up to destroyed farmlands, enduring pollution, extreme poverty and feck all.

Your problems aint your ethnicities, it is rather your lack of common sense or foresight to elect leaders that know their onions.
Elections in 2 years time and everyone's been psychologically bludgeoned into a state of comatose arguing over a man from Otueke and a divisive controversial ex Statesman.

"if ONLY this your over-used grammatical bullet can TURN into just N5.00 but hell NO"
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by BarryX(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
ziccoit:

If your question is what makes them superior? I will gladly answer you EVERYTHING makes them superior, the things are self-explanatory & so obvious for all to see!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
ibrokola:

Northern Governors and friends paid the rent for ! And by the way, he no longer lives there. Couldn't afford the rent. Are those traits of a man who stole or looted?

Why should he live in a 20 million naira per annum mansion in the 1st place when he is surrounded by poverty and almajirism to which 20 million would go a long way in alleviating.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by mrperfect(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
This is an interesting one but the guy is big boy.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by BarryX(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
ifebosco: this is the problem i have with some of my ss brothers,laziness as a way of live.,they don´t need infrastructure , education or healthcare,give them hand out to eat thats all
Bro, you're probably relating with the lager beer group from where you enjoy the Osho_free. Please "laziness" is not a way of life of a typical ND, perhaps there are some ethnic groups in Nigeria where Laziness as an adjective has been historically be used to describe them but they're still better off
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by Sanboy25: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hum... rich man cool
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by Akpaife(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
payless: He is "fighting for his people" indeed. He has another Mansion in Abuja also. What has he done in his life to build such a mansion? Where has he ever worked in his entire life to have such a house?
Jealous guy becos u r nt him go sit down person wey dey work no dey chop abi

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by josiahriches(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
i dont see hw this is my concern oh
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
God judge whosoever that upload this foto. Can u ask Ibrahimovic Chelsea owner how his hw looks like? So if his father left 4plots of Land for him,and they discover oil in it,up expect him nt to be paid b4 he leaves d land for them? U are in lagos saleling 60 by 120 for more than 20m in Lekki,here u are talking shit.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by victorD3: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
payless: He is "fighting for his people" indeed. He has another Mansion in Abuja also. What has he done in his life to build such a mansion? Where has he ever worked in his entire life to have such a house?

Bad belle amplified!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by thankgodanaele: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
na lie no be only one person get dis mansion dis na oil money
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by Vavavoom(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Where in PH is the house located? Asari is a militant but sweeping journalism without sufficient proof is just as bad. Anybody could own that house for all we know.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
If all Nigerian Youths, will rise up against the Northern Oligarchy, the old generation of nincompoops that control our vast majority of our Oil Wells, the same way Asari stood up to fight for Niger Delta, then this country's chronic and toxic underground rulers (owners), could give way to a fair SOCIAL WELFARE system. Every Nigerian deserve monthly Social Security from the Oil we are blessed with. But if we keep hating on Niger Deltans instead of learning from the sincere struggle, instead of asking for what rightfully belongs to the youths, the future of this country, then the future is doomed because of the idleness and laziness of today's Nairalanders. Seun has provide us with an unbelievable platform to be heard. We need to NOT allow any politician older than 60 Yrs in power. Nigerian Politicians are chronic lazy f/ucks, who depend on Government even for money to buy condom to f/uck their wives. Say NO to any career politicians, vote only technocrats and revolt if possible. I am not pissed, cos Niger Delta has risen from slumber, the rest of Nigerian youths can sleep if they chose to.

Aluta Continua! Victoria Aceta!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by Reyspin(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
Abeg mk una no disturb me am reading when d Oil dries by ?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by Sattie: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Nigerians pls stop lying. This fotoshop. Haba!!! Lie lie evrywhere. This is not his house. I know his house. Pls stop spreading wrong info. Nairaland is known for truth.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by badmeat(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
*i am a port Harcourt Boy*smiley
Re: Asari Dokubo's Mansion In Port Harcourt by nairaman66(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Whats wrong with this house na NLanders?? This house is too small for Asari's status! I only dislike the guy because of his running mouth..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters / Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.