Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,123 members, 7,900,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George (8430 Views)

Saraki, Dogara Are Welcome Back To PDP — Bode George / 2015: Nigeria will collapse if Jonathan fail to win the Presidency- Ifeduba / Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by Demdem(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
i think tewonde George wanted to say that his family will collapse ithout PDP which is true considering the fact that the killer party sustains them.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by size38: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
Where this Ex- convict come out from come begin dey talk where better people dey?
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by anonimi: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
Billyonaire: PDP cemented Democracy in Nigeria, and the Great PDP is currently being purged of bad eggs, most of which will end up in APC (PDP's dustbin), when this purging is completed, PDP will continue to be the only National Party without a anti-democratic vices like Godfather-figure 'anointing' people for offices. PDP indeed is the precursor of Democratic Nigeria, without which Nigeria's Democracy will be totally ram-shackled.

The bold part is particularly true.
Was the G-34 that vigorously opposed Abacha's rule towards the end not what became PDP?
Was it not led by Dr. Alex Ekwueme before it was hijacked by IBB and other khaki boys as a special purpose vehicle to ensure OBJoke became president after Abdusalami

@ OP,

I ndeed Bode George should not be opening his mouth anyhow in public as he further helps ACN in its demonisation of their party.
Nuff said!
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by sojimade(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
Our very own Bode George at it again #ex-convict of life. I don't know W̶̲̥̅̊hγ̲̣̣̥? D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ release him sef, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ should Ħv let him rot in prison
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by Richy4(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
Technology has made it so easy for Nigerians to wake up and listen to rubbish day in day out. some will be speaking on media and addressing issue concerning Nigeria as if they are addressing their immediate family members. undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by Temptee101(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
PDP is the worst thing 2 have happened 2 dis country. A party that breeds criminals with no iota of shame.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by justhelp(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
Anyway Mr Bode is not your fault your Brain is been corrupted by prison virus please hear my advice make sure you format your brain next time before you make any puplic statement.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by Jesslord: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
I think dat man is part of nigeria's problem. People who wil see d truth bt wil nt say it. Damn him.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by Eziachi: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
Billyonaire: PDP cemented Democracy in Nigeria, and the Great PDP is currently being purged of bad eggs, most of which will end up in APC (PDP's dustbin), when this purging is completed, PDP will continue to be the only National Party without a anti-democratic vices like Godfather-figure 'anointing' people for offices. PDP indeed is the precursor of Democratic Nigeria, without which Nigeria's Democracy will be totally ram-shackled.
If comedy is your future plan for making a living, I advise you to apply your brake now and think of something else. This dustbin of former PDP rogues, will also contained the recently cleansed the one and only Governor general Ijaw nation-Chief Alams?
You guys really cracks me up. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by Youngler(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
Talking Rubbish
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by andyanders: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
When thief talk, I wonder. In fact, if Bode George is my father, I would have committed suicide.
How and why must this shameless man be talking? Nigeria without PDP? Well, I understand say, without thieves like him, PDP cannot survive.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by jaso1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
This is absolute nonsense! advice from boko haram weigh value. even cronic mad person advise make sense than ritarden and brainles bode george.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by herquleez(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
I really dont know what to say. I'm utterly disgusted and irritated at the thrash this son of a ***** is saying.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by andyanders: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
Bode George, A man without a brain, an ex-convict in whom PDP repose so much trust.
Old and shameless man without vision.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by dallyemmy: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
undecided
ebucha: Nigeria will collapse without PDP – Bode George

By Ameh Comrade Godwin on June 15, 2013

Tweet

Pin It

A former national Deputy chairman of the Peoples’ Democratic Party,PDP, Chief Olabode George, has declared that Nigeria will fade into a cultural pot of time without the leadership of the PDP.

Olabode stated this yesterday at a media interactive session in Lagos. He called on founding fathers of the ruling party to intervene in the crisis within it, emphasising that doing so means saving the country’s democracy from total collapse.

He said,“PDP is the only party that carries the pan-Nigerian coloration from the swampy forests to the Savannah. Every corner, you’ll find the PDP, if PDP collapses, this nation will collapse,” he said with a call on founding fathers to rescue the party.

According to the retired Naval Officer, the country has witnessed long span of democratic dispensation due to the pan-Nigerian outlook of the PDP, insisting that the stability in Nigeria has been associated with the level of stability within the PDP.

“Never in the history of the country have we had a party that is national in outlook. In PDP there is no tribal coloration. The concept of operations in the PDP has helped democracy to grow in the country,” he said http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/06/15/nigeria-will-collapse-without-pdp-bode-george/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=nigeria-will-collapse-without-pdp-bode-george
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by phurlargy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
I expect nothing less from a mentally unstable x~con,
Bode George needs to download the latest version of his brain asap 4 real.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by phurlargy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
I expect nothing less from a mentally unstable x~con,
Bode George needs to download the latest version of his brain asap 4 real.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by ewet: 1:27am On Jun 17, 2013
Who asked for any comment from this criminal? Imagine the PDP having such persons in its top echelon.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by ewet: 1:33am On Jun 17, 2013

You don talk finish. oya make you and your papa deceiving pikin gang of thifs pack comot for here. we no fit even wait rch 2015.

a word is enuf for the wise!
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by Gannyradical(m): 5:43am On Jun 17, 2013
Na ex-convict talk
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by tobex23(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2013
jjcbuthot: I don't understand this man. Is he saying Nigeria will collapse without corruption?

i guess thats what he meant....old fool:/
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by toffinc: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2013
I fully agree with this gentleman, Nigeria will collapsed without PDP.
It is PDP who cause all these problems. Let GOD make them gone!
We don't need any political leaders tell us what we should do !
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by Jilo83(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2013
Don't mind him, it was his body they released, his brain still dey inside prison
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by BashMe1(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2013
ebucha: Age is beginning to affect his brain. The law of Diminishing Return biologically explained.

[size=20pt]Good One.i totally agree with you.[/size]
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by erinlakatabu: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2013
swezenberg: Is Bode George's mother still alive. She needs to sit this her son down and let him know that convicted rogues and ex-convicts like her son are no longer considered relevant in any matter. If not for that at least for the sake of these insult on nairaland

Sorry to say this but you are wrong in Nigeria the opposite is the case rogues, thieves, Robbers are the ones that dictates how the nation is run. Too bad!
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by Adara1(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2015
I have no illusion from the outset that APC will fulfil their campaign promises, because their formation seem ill-assorted group, now my prophesy and projection is becoming certain......still loading..... Bukola / Fayose ticket 2019. NYC endorsement.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George by Adara1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
You guys should learn how to use constructive words, on people we call a father or leaders; its uncalled for when using vulgar words or vituperative attack on our leaders personality, irrespective of their heresy. Bode george opinion should not be a controversial issue that will turn us to a social misfit or mischievous, though most politicians during there quest and desire to hold a post, promises even and earth to do the whole kit and caboodle if they emerge but antithesis is the case. APC is a waste bin of PDP, just changing a wine from its old skin.. But we shall never rest until our Good is better and our better must stands for the best.. NYC endorse Bukola Saraki / Fayose Ticket. For more info contact Dir of Mobilization on 07038181660.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bad Princes Of Arabia / Uduaghan Donates N6m To 19-yr-old With Kidney Problem / Nigerian Air Force Begin Taking Delivery Of State-of-the-art Mi35m Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.