Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,005 members, 7,919,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:39 AM

Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (27706 Views)

Lagos Markets Closed In Abibat Mogaji's Honour / Tears, Tributes As Tinubu’s Mother, Is Buried / Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 16, 2013
Rest in peace
Odigba
Odigbose
The worst time in a man's life is when the first woman that introduced him to the world passes to find greener pasture......a pasture that transcends earthly tangibles
I hope the roses smell sweeter on the other side
Madam, may your rest be peaceful
My condolences to Tinubu's family

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by playcharles(m): 1:21am On Jun 16, 2013
PDP shud be held responsible for death

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 16, 2013
playcharles: PDP shud be held responsible for death

In a country where life kills most of you people by your 40s, 94 is a rare age to die.

God/Allah must have been smiling on her

Moremi Eko

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by musiwa24: 1:59am On Jun 16, 2013
grin
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by pekelepekele(m): 3:19am On Jun 16, 2013
Mama rere sun re ooo
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by FILEBE(m): 3:39am On Jun 16, 2013
Ha! Rip o!
Lesson to all: We ar not immortals. We will soon die one day. How we spend our lives here determine how we live in the hereafter. We all know that this woman could get all she wants easily but which one will she take along to her grave? Huh? Which one? Smh. Vanity upon vanity.
You that live on Banana Island , you wont even carry Banana along not to talk of the island itsef. BIllonaires, spend-thrifts,yahoo boys. Hope you know that there won't be any laptop to browse with over there o. Live your life like it is golden.
The sage has spoken again. A word is enough for the wise, an epistle is not enough for the fool.
# grabs walking stick and walks feebly into the hut house. Then his son came out and asked:
abeg, where i go fit buy ankara for the burial ceremony?
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by tpia5: 3:42am On Jun 16, 2013
rip.

she could pass for his wife's mother sha.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by FILEBE(m): 3:43am On Jun 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

In a country where life kills most of you people by your 40s, 94 is a rare age to die.

God/Allah must have been smiling on her

Moremi Eko

what do u mean by "U PEOPLE" ? Eh? %-)
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by tpia5: 3:43am On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Slim101(m): 4:09am On Jun 16, 2013
Pastor Kun: But she is not Tinubu's mother na, according to reliable source's Tinubu's real mother was her house help and tinubu was just brought up in her family.

And can you please state your silly 'reliable-source' please?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by kaeto(m): 5:45am On Jun 16, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: May her Lord have mercy on her soul,forgive her her shortcomings and may she be ranked amongst the pious on the Day of Recompense.

And please,for those who have scores to settle with her son, Bola Tinubu or ACN should not invade here and transfer aggression on the dead soul.

We don't speak ill of the dead.....pls!!!
can you loose ends say the same of our own great Odumegwu Ojukwu? It was insults all over the places, but we know who is deserving of the encomiums. My mum taught me never to steal at the expense of others, she taught me never to kill, taught me to quell my anger, and many good virtues...
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by cameronese(m): 6:01am On Jun 16, 2013
Is she really the Tinubu's mother
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by andyzoga: 6:09am On Jun 16, 2013
bankyblue: Another state fund will be wasted again, abi will they use the
Kind of casket they intend using to bury OBADARE?

Only time will tell.
Anyway mama sleep well
simple common sense should've told you muslims don't use casket. Why do you unnecessarily get worked-up at other pple's wealth na? Go get a life kid,so that you don't continue living miserably.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by bankyblue(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2013
andyzoga: simple common sense should've told you muslims don't use casket. Why do you unnecessarily get worked-up at other pple's wealth na? Go get a life kid,so that you don't continue living miserably.

PA ANDYZOGA!
Why taking this thing personal now?
Atleast i didn't get my self worked-up into ur own wealth?

Anyway go check ur reply @obadare's topic, I won't be hash on u here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by theripper3: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2013
Where is Tinubu's real mother?
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by oiseworld: 7:00am On Jun 16, 2013
Oh my God !!! Lagosians prepare to pay more tax soonest, Tinubu's got to do burial ceremony for his mother.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by ayotolah: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2013
yuzedo:
grin

All the ACN-controlled States & LG's are gonna be taxed heavily nonetheless. Lots of people are gonna pay their "respects" in cash & kind, Muslim burial or not! wink

Hey, Yuzedo talk like normal human being? Abi na fake Yuzedo? Thank God o...Baba, You too much o.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2013
May Allah forgive Mama her sins and accept her into Aljanah....

We all shall taste it...my prayer is that I lived in good health surrounded by my children and grandchildren when the time comes.

Amin.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by alyarmouk(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2013
RIP IYA LOJA OF NIGERIA.......OYA MK THE WHOLE MARKET FOR NIGERIA CLOSE SHOP..INCLUDING ONITSHA AND ABA.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2013
dammy1985: Everybody knows that tinubu is from iragbiji in osun state... His family house is there

Why don't you speak for yourself ?

How do you people sleep at night with so much venom that can kill an elephant in you....?
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by davidflo(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2013
As I read most of the comments insulting tinubu I can't help but shake my head in disgust. Then I look at most of peeps wit such comments, they look unenlightened. The pride this woman has for her son,many of ur mothers will never have for you. Instead of the myopic abuses on tinubu, y not make something of ur lives? And if u still feel tinubu is stealing ur money in southwest, y not go to ur southeast? Tribalistic bigots

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2013
davidflo: As I read most of the comments insulting tinubu I can't help but shake my head in disgust. Then I look at most of peeps wit such comments, they look unenlightened. The pride this woman has for her son,many of ur mothers will never have for you. Instead of the myopic abuses on tinubu, y not make something of ur lives? And if u still feel tinubu is stealing ur money in southwest, y not go to ur southeast? Tribalistic bigots

Those people hating ...hates everything including a dead elderly woman they've never had course to cross her path in life......only one thing can explain such level of hatred....and that is PERSONAL FAILURE.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2013
Idi Amin: RIP Mama but you left Nigeria a bad legacy in the person of Bol* Ahm*d Tinubu undecided
Oh God, this boy is still sick angry
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by juman(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2013
We are created by our God (our Creator and Owner) and to Him we shall return one day to account our deeds.

Condolences to the family.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by jice(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2013
There is and to every era. This is one to all market women. May the lord have mercy on the departed.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by davidflo(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2013
playcharles: PDP shud be held responsible for death
and ur bad English too
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by khaz(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2013
Abbey4life: May Allah forgive her sins and grant her eternal rest
Amin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by deols(f): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2013
May Allah forgive her sins.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Oilwealth: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2013
Are you intrested in the Oil and Gas sector or you need extra income,then u must visit: totaloilwealth.com
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by tawa89(f): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

Those people hating ...hates everything including a dead elderly woman they've never had course to cross her path in life......only one thing can explain such level of hatred....and that is PERSONAL FAILURE.
u see the problem in Nigeria, there are 250 ethnic groups in this country yet it must be south easterners that are insulting Tinubu on this thread while most of the posters here are Yorubas and 50% are from Ondo state. Leave South East out of your nonsense.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by tawa89(f): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

Why don't you speak for yourself ?

How do you people sleep at night with so much venom that can kill an elephant in you....?
thats Damilola he is yoruba not igbo because next thing you will do now is to tag him igbo and say he is insulting Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How APC Will Provide Steady Electricity - Osinbajo / IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) / 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.