Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,677 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? (880 Views)

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by effisyman: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
Can you go into a relationship with someone who knows your past, his/she knows your previous patner and also aware of what has transpired.
He knows your have aborted or have been sexually active with your previous patner and still wants to date you.
For the ladies, would you accept to date a guy you knows his past? his been sexually active or have rejected a pregnancy before.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Oh not again!
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by djeezy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
I can't start the argument. I'll wait for others to start first.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by buchi4action(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Intresting***sitting down and chilling with a bottle of Star Larger Beer***
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by pitman4rea: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
people pls start talking.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by iamtheprincipal: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
With a decent past, YES. Otherwise, I wouldn't dare.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
As long as him never kill,no problem.Can't risk sleeping with a murderer for fear of having my life sniff out of me while I sleep undecided
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by effisyman: 4:11am On Jun 16, 2013
lynpetra: As long as him never kill,no problem.Can't risk sleeping with a murderer for fear of having my life sniff out of me while I sleep undecided
In this case you know his past, would you marry someone who is aware you have aborted, or knows the details of your past relationship?
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2013
effisyman:
In this case you know his past, would you marry someone who is aware you have aborted, or knows the details of your past relationship?

Yes I can!But I don't go about dishing out every details of my past to someone no matter how hard he wants to know.There are things I rather take to my grave.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by Mynd44: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2013
Make I wait for the replies abeg
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by k2039: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2013
lynpetra: As long as him never kill,no problem.Can't risk sleeping with a murderer for fear of having my life sniff out of me while I sleep undecided
Person wey do abortion never commit murder?
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by daduke2k(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2013
Hahahahaha. That one n̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊ serious murder case. Yes I would.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2013
I can if he really came out clean from the start,if he is aware of my past and still insist i go out with him, kini big deal?
Jst be sure he is nt related biologically to the ex.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by 190: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2013
^ I sure do know ure past but we still dating angry
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2013
^U and who?
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by 190: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2013
chidyhels: ^U and who?

me and u nau angry

or cant u read again undecided
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2013
^ i cant o.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by 190: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2013
chidyhels: ^ i cant o.

hehehe daz my girl - well we still gonna date in no distant time
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2013
^u are derailing,answer the op joor,let me knw hw distant d date wil be :p
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by 190: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2013
^OK

Baq to the matter open and close torch ur toes oya baby oya yordi

Op - well its more comfortable dating a lady u know her past

take for instance myself and chidyhels

i know her secrets how she bleches, has done countless abortions well over 50 tongue

but yet we still dating

talk bout love angry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by Popowaa: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2013
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by effisyman: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2013
Derailers, allow us learn from peoples experience and advise.
Biko
Please
Eejoor
Wetin be hausa version(make I check).
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by effisyman: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Yes I can!But I don't go about dishing out every details of my past to someone no matter how hard he wants to know.There are things I rather take to my grave.
Not you telling him, his been your bf's friend and happens to come in during small small disputes, is aware of what you did wrong that led to his friend opting out finally. Now his asking you out, would you think his out to have his share or that his aware of your weakness and seems to accept it?
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2013
effisyman:
Not you telling him, his been your bf's friend and happens to come in during small small disputes, is aware of what you did wrong that led to his friend opting out finally. Now his asking you out, would you think his out to have his share or that his aware of your weakness and seems to accept it?

y nt tell us ur full story make we advice you?
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
effisyman:

Sorry but I don't understand you.Anyway,if you are talking about me dating my ex friend then we are still on same page.The small small quarrels won't be about secrets I only know about.Except he tell his friend angry my weak points in bed! cry
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Knows Your Past? by demmy55(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
Yes I can. If the person doesn't know my past, I can even let it be known; as long as I know I have a future with such person.

(1) (Reply)

Matters Of The Heart. / My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake / How To Date Beautiful Women - Tips To Attract Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.