Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,470 members, 7,978,541 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:03 AM

Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! (65906 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by noteamlikebarca(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]MY BOSS SHEELEY PLS AM PLANNING ON JOINING THE ANDRIOD WORLD AM CURRENTLY USING NOKIA C7 PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE CURRENT PRICE OF UK USED SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 & S3.PLS HOW RELIABLE ARE THIS UK USED PHONES
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by noteamlikebarca(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
pls sheeley what is the meaning of refurbish phones and what are the things to look for when buying a fairly or uk used phones
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2013
noteamlikebarca: pls sheeley what is the meaning of refurbish phones and what are the things to look for when buying a fairly or uk used phones
A refurbished phone is one which has been repaired due to some fault it has encountered before but now works okay.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2013
sheelay:
How much do u wanna sell it, abi na dash u go dash me?
call me sire.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
leunamme93: call me sire.
i flashd a rom on my fone without backup, so i ve lost all contacts....ur number, or beep me if u still have my digits
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Kulest08(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2013
Pls sum1 gave me samsung galaxy duos S7652..bt read from forums dt d fne's wack..wat better fne can i xchange it with lil cash??
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2013
Forget the cost, which one is more better btw torch2 and bold5. And then wat are their prices, uk used o.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2013
booqee: Forget the cost, which one is more better btw torch2 and bold5. And then wat are their prices, uk used o.
Don't know their prices, but I prefer torch 2, not that I'd use any tho..... Why don't u get android instead? In less than a month, you'd have BBM on it
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
So what android phone is advisable to use, not more dan 35k?? Uk used
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by smyross: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hi All, How are you?

I need your suggestion, next week I would like to buy a multimedia handset; It’s a big confusion that for which one handset I pay my saved money (Windows Phone or Smart Phone With Android). Plz Help me... sad
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
booqee: So what android phone is advisable to use, not more dan 35k?? Uk used
Go for galaxy s2, one of the best for that price.... And when rooted n custom rom flashed on it, it's utter bliss..... Can help u do it if u r in lagos sha
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
smyross: Hi All, How are you?

I need your suggestion, next week I would like to buy a multimedia handset; It’s a big confusion that for which one handset I pay my saved money (Windows Phone or Smart Phone With Android). Plz Help me... sad
Android all the way
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
noteamlikebarca: [color=#006600][/color]MY BOSS SHEELEY PLS AM PLANNING ON JOINING THE ANDRIOD WORLD AM CURRENTLY USING NOKIA C7 PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE CURRENT PRICE OF UK USED SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 & S3.PLS HOW RELIABLE ARE THIS UK USED PHONES
Sorry for my late response... The day u posted it was my birthday so I was uber busy.... You'd get the s2 for 35k, and s3 for 45k....im really sorry
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by noteamlikebarca(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
sheelay:
Sorry for my late response... The day u posted it was my birthday so I was uber busy.... You'd get the s2 for 35k, and s3 for 45k....im really sorry
Thanks for your response I appreciate it,But bros can the S2 be rooted without using a pc and do you know where i can get it in osogbo cos i live in osun state
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by noteamlikebarca(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pls bro sheeley btw HTC DESIRE HD AND S2 which one do you think is more better according to your experience in the ANDROID WORLD
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
I do browse for long time, i dnt do game and music, and i like listenin to news on fone radio... Wich android fone wl you advice me to buy... Am tinking btwn D5, M3 and N7...u cn suggest anoda fone buh wt affordable price... Any advice plz??
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
noteamlikebarca: Pls bro sheeley btw HTC DESIRE HD AND S2 which one do you think is more better according to your experience in the ANDROID WORLD
S2 all d way..... One if the best there is.....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Olamagnifico: I do browse for long time, i dnt do game and music, and i like listenin to news on fone radio... Wich android fone wl you advice me to buy... Am tinking btwn D5, M3 and N7...u cn suggest anoda fone buh wt affordable price... Any advice plz??
Just check all their ba3 capacity, and go for the one with the highest value
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by noteamlikebarca(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2013
Pls bro sheeley after buying the S2 do i need to upgrade it or not and what do U mean wen U flash the rom
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by ruffcoins(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2013
Plzzz good people anybody heard abt d upcoming xiaomi mi3, heard it has 3gb ram, 32-64gb rom, nvidia or snapdragon 800 stuff 13mp nd 5mp cameras, back nd front nd other goodies, my chinese boss expecting a delivery nd he's wanting to help me order one too for 60k, bt am kinda confused if its a wise decision, dunno if d fone cud b as good as the galaxy s4 which is alredi my first choice android fone as am dumping ma bold 5, pls I need help nd advice especially on the xiaomi mi3 as the details are sketchy in d internet. Nairaland dons pls come to my rescue before I make a fatal mistake.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by SamConquer(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2013
Sheelay, which do you think is the best I go for,both of them are good budget phone and their specs are awesome[You can check the phones Specs and review and opinions at GSM Arena]As someone into Android,which one do You advice I go For especially one that will be easily rooted and other xtics...they are HTC RHYME and LG OPTIMUS L5 2 DUAL E455
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by TrebleChamp(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Nice thread, well done boss Sheelay...
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2013
TrebleChamp: Nice thread, well done boss Sheelay...
Tnx boss
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by SamConquer(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2013
sheelay:
Tnx boss
Guy Answer me na
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2013
ruffcoins: Plzzz good people anybody heard abt d upcoming xiaomi mi3, heard it has 3gb ram, 32-64gb rom, nvidia or snapdragon 800 stuff 13mp nd 5mp cameras, back nd front nd other goodies, my chinese boss expecting a delivery nd he's wanting to help me order one too for 60k, bt am kinda confused if its a wise decision, dunno if d fone cud b as good as the galaxy s4 which is alredi my first choice android fone as am dumping ma bold 5, pls I need help nd advice especially on the xiaomi mi3 as the details are sketchy in d internet. Nairaland dons pls come to my rescue before I make a fatal mistake.
Sorry bro, I don't have any idea about that brand of phone, so I can give any advice on that, but good luck anyways
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2013
SamConquer: Guy Answer me na
I'll answer u.... Just checking both phones specs
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by ruffcoins(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2013
sheelay:
Sorry bro, I don't have any idea about that brand of phone, so I can give any advice on that, but good luck anyways
hmmmmm, nd he claims xiaomi is the highest selling brand in china
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2013
SamConquer: Guy Answer me na
I'll answer u.... Just checking both phones specs
P. S.... My ba3 is low.... Might not be on for me to answer u now, but I'd answer u if it allows
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2013
SamConquer: Sheelay, which do you think is the best I go for,both of them are good budget phone and their specs are awesome[You can check the phones Specs and review and opinions at GSM Arena]As someone into Android,which one do You advice I go For especially one that will be easily rooted and other xtics...they are HTC RHYME and LG OPTIMUS L5 2 DUAL E455
The HTC has better specs, comes with front Camera, bigger rom, and a better chipset, only area d LG wins is screen size, and battery capacity, note that d HTC ba3 is non removable..... So make ur choice..... Hope I answered u satisfactorily?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2013
Hi Sheelay! Someone in the UK is coming back to Nig, so I want him to help buy a driod... But I absolutely have no idea of which one to get. The budget is 50K... I want a driod that's feminine and at the same time durable. I saw this sony erickson driod(that has a transparent plastic at the lower side-it reflect different colours of light when you put it ON) I've forgotten the series, it's beautiful and I like it. I don't know if it's OK. I really love fine phones but I don't want it at d expense of durability. I want an Ojabo Ko fo wink wink kinda driod... Which one would you suggest please?

And please, I don't understand the word "root" when one roots a phone, what does it mean?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by SamConquer(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2013
sheelay:
The HTC has better specs, comes with front Camera, bigger rom, and a better chipset, only area d LG wins is screen size, and battery capacity, note that d HTC ba3 is non removable..... So make ur choice..... Hope I answered u satisfactorily?
Yay thanks, the Htc battery being non removable?assuming the battery condemn what will one do, which can be easily rooted,and if You are the one which will You go for

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (52) (Reply)

If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name / App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob / Need To Get Back An Important Deleted Text Message On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.