Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,641 members, 7,889,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baby Arrives Prematurely + Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baby Arrives Prematurely + Photo (3402 Views)

Fela's American Girlfriend, Sandra Izsadore Arrives Nigeria For Felabration 2015 / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West / Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baby Arrives Prematurely + Photo by lexiie(f): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
Earlier today , 32 -year-old Kim Kardashian and her boyfriend 36-year-old Kanye West have welcomed their baby girl into the world, according to TMZ.
The pregnant reality star was reported to be in labor with the 36-year-old rapper by her side at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles .
She started having contractions Friday night and went into full labor early Saturday AM .We're told Kim . The baby who is 5 weeks early is fine . sources say BF Kanye West was there for the entire thing -- in the delivery room by Kim's side. We're told Kanye cancelled his appearance at his own record release party last night when Kim told him she was feeling "a little off."It is the first child for Kim and Kanye
SOURCE:http://evatese./2013/06/15/kim-khardashan-and-kanye-west-baby-arrives-prematurely/
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baby Arrives Prematurely + Photo by Dopefiend(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hisssssssssssssssss i aint opening that shi...... tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baby Arrives Prematurely + Photo by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2013
Dopefiend: Hisssssssssssssssss i aint opening that shi...... tongue
me too.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baby Arrives Prematurely + Photo by rodeo0070(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
blink182: me too.
Thirded...
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baby Arrives Prematurely + Photo by gerrardomendes(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
dis ojibo people sef. they has stil doing boyfren at 32 jears. old mens and woment playin in the market square,putting karri in dia head.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baby Arrives Prematurely + Photo by sassyangel1(f): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
gerrardomendes: dis ojibo people sef. they has stil doing boyfren at 32 jears. old mens and woment playin in the market square,putting karri in dia head.

Na by force 2 comment n post?!dis ur english is causing commotion of the medula oblongata.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baby Arrives Prematurely + Photo by Ariyke: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
sassy angel:

Na by force 2 comment n post?!dis ur english is causing commotion of the medula oblongata.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Father - Pics / Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos / Kanu Nwankwo's Family Unveiled!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.