Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. (1090 Views)

Apply For Ptdf Geosciences Training Programme (gtp) / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2013
To those who are writing the PTDF overseas scholarship exam, I have taken out time to generate a lot of questions on the "general questions" section. However, concentrating solely on this sections is to fail woefully. If you don't know, the marking scheme is that of 80/20. 80% for the technical side and 20% for the General questions. So you have to be fully prepared.

If you are applying for Control Engineering or Subsea Engineering, HSE, Petroleum, Drilling, Electronics, Chemical/Process, Power Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Telecommunication, Petroleum Economics etc. I have question and books that would prepare you for the technical questions. They are vital. And I believe you would be glad you gave it a try.

I searched the web for days and months and could only find questions on the general part which to me wasn't enough. And make no mistake about it, the scholarship is highly competitive. So you must prepare well.

I am also writing the exam. So I know what I am talking about. It is going to be war. I want this and I believe you want this too. So for the technical questions and materials that will help you prepare for it and that of my generated "General questions" I have generated from reading since day one after I applied for PTDF scholarship, I would give it out for a little fee.

For the technical question, I had couple of materials added to it. It is a good preparatory material. It will aid yu greatly. Grab it now and accelerate your learning process. Since the date has not been announced, we would continue to prepare like our future depends on it and for some people like me, it does.

The materials would be sent to you via courier as it cannot be sent via email and it sure will be of immense value through this exam and beyond. If interested, send me a personal sms or call me on 08025284187. It is Just 3k. If you need other courses, I may be able to get them for you.

For those who are not preparing for the PTDF exam, you may need my collection that will prepare you for other kind of exams i.e Banks, Engineering firms, and other companies that require you writing tests for positions in their firms. I call it 'the Total test package' it has IQ, psychometric, GRE, GMAT, ielts, toefl, shl, KHS, Global reasoning, you just name it. This one appeals more to Corps Members, final Year Students and anyone who is still seeking for employment especially at entry level.

Finally, if you are into Information Technology, I have the Complete CBT package (CCNA, CCNP, Hacking, Security,Programming, MS office, Wireless, CompTIA...etc) it prepares you for any professional exam. Very cool one. We would negotiate on this one as the files are larger than 20gb.

Then lastly, if you want to pursue a Career in HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) you need this one real good. I have slides, training files, books, you name it, everything that you need to be a very good HSE Officer. Especially if you are still a newbie and you need materials that can help you build HSE -MS for your company, give lectures, and build a very effective HSE culture in your Organization. This HSE files are scarce and rare. It is not for everybody. Just for Serious minded Professionals, Corps Members and maybe those who already work as Safety Officers who know the value. It has videos for training and other valuable illustrations. Pretty awesome. I'm particularly proud of this one. If interested, we can negotiate. Too much value in it.

The good thing is that if you order once from me, and you happen to misplace or lose the files/material, I will send them to you again but the Courier cost will be solely your responsibility.

If you have further questions, please call me so we can talk. In trying not to make this post too long, some information have been left out. When value and services is given, money is exchanged. Don't miss this.

So where are you going to work? Have you a plan? A goal? Even a humble aim? If you don't have any of these, chances are you're going to drift. If you have a plan, you stand a better chance of getting to where you want to be....

Thank you.

All the best.
Re: Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. by aminho(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
Oga we have written the exam and gotten the scholarship we will be living on friday so back off
Re: Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Which PTDF overseas scholarship exam did you write?

The 2013/2014 academic session exam has not been written. I was short-listed for the exam. So I don't know which you wrote. Definitely not this one.

You lie my brother if you refer to this year's exam. You back off.
Re: Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. by almasterpiece(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2013
@op you must be a course rep. O.Y.O guy face front, make u go fight war I won go write exam. no b say u don pass am before o mtcheew
Re: Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2013
Did I mention that I have written it before?

Well, it is your choice. Just ensure you prepare well.

I brought this up because I have friends who wrote it 2 years ago so I know how competitive it is going to be. I prepare like this is not my normal school exams in time past. I have seen past question and I know what I'm talking about.

If you have the resources to prepare well, then good for you. But don't sit there like what I just wrote is rubbish and a rip off. Folks like you think you would be a able to spy when that day comes. Better prepare well. Such opportunities don't come all the time. 8 million naira for Msc is not a joke of a money. It will be spent on the very best.

I wish you God speed.
Re: Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. by aminho(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
leki2: Which PTDF overseas scholarship exam did you write?

The 2013/2014 academic session exam has not been written. I was short-listed for the exam. So I don't know which you wrote. Definitely not this one.

You lie my brother if you refer to this year's exam. You back off.
I think we will now know hu is right I told u we have written it fool

Re: Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
One you need not call me a fool...

2ndly, the PTDF exam for the 2013/2014 academic session has not been written. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1222114/2013-2014-ptdf-scholarships-nigeria/2

You say you have written it? Then what is the above thread all about?

And stop going around calling someone a fool... You could get beaten for that.

You can go to their website also and verify. Since your brain is too shallow to comprehend the post. I don't know which part you don't understand? 2013/2014 Academic session.
Re: Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. by aminho(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ok wise man so the 1 I wrote is invalid?
Re: Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. by baba11(m): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2013
@ op,have they made shortlisted?because i also applied and i ddn't c or hear anytin!
Re: Prepare Well For PTDF And Other Exams. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2013
baba11: @ op,have they made shortlisted?because i also applied and i ddn't c or hear anytin!

A date has not been confirmed yet for the exam. You should prepare like it is tomorrow. It most likely would be in July. However, you can read the thread above, it seem they have some issues and these issues may be the cause of the delay.

You should also apply for the NNPC/ESSO scholarship just in case you are unaware of it. The deadline for submission of application is July 4th.

All the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Invite From Hr6012417! Who Knows Abt Them / Flour Mills Plc Interview Today / Law Firm Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.