Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,718 members, 7,948,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Girls' Moaning Sound - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls' Moaning Sound (9217 Views)

Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone / Girls Cant U Just Get Used To Expecting We Guys To Cheat Or Why D Moaning: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls' Moaning Sound by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Where the hell were you? And what type of sound? Orgasm or just bonking noises? Did you record it? Why didnt you record it? Please, for the love of God tell me you recorded it?

Wait... I am getting distracted here. embarassed

So what happened? Did you they look at you with inviting looks, licking their lips and rubbing their legs wink
Boahahahahah lol lwkmd lmao.... phew!
Re: Girls' Moaning Sound by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
We need a trash section on NL and this thread belongs there.
Re: Girls' Moaning Sound by Kirinwa: 2:08am On Jun 19, 2013
12 inches!:

If you weren't interested in the topic why click it or even enter?I know your type pretender and hypocrite.Worst of them all.
Re: Girls' Moaning Sound by Kirinwa: 2:08am On Jun 19, 2013
12 inches!:

If you weren't interested in the topic why click it or even comment?I know your type pretender and hypocrite.Worst of them all.
Re: Girls' Moaning Sound by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
maybe somebody poked her on facebook
Re: Girls' Moaning Sound by stylot(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
F

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw This On Facebook And Almost Fainted. / The Magic Behind That 'bushy' Triangle Between The Woman's Legs(Pics 18+) / Why Do Men Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.