Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,173 members, 7,913,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:05 AM

Falling Mugu To A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling Mugu To A Girl (1333 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling Mugu To A Girl by Kirinwa: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hi guys,E don tey wey we dey fall mugu for babe hand.Chopping onions while she dey chop suya and history keep repeating itself.Worst of all those babes no send you.Some even save your name as recharge card.Guys share experiences.
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Nomski0(f): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
Its all for love@op, its all for love.
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by k2039: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
I give up on the OP.
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Kirinwa: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nomski0: Its all for love@op, its all for love.
If I hear.Na wetin una dey take deceive us.YEYE love.
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Omobarca: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
space booked
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Linoversace: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: I give up on the OP.
Something definitely happened to him today grin

Op tell us your story!
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Kirinwa: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
I once bought meatpie and drinks for myself while buying fried rice and chicken for a girl.Worst of all the girl didn't tell me she wasn't interested.It was only after she downloaded the goodies that she told me..Am not interested.Rubbish!I for provoke o but knowing the ways of girls.I took it calm like a Gent...winks
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Xaviers(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kirinwa: I once bought meatpie and drinks for myself while buying fried rice and chicken for a girl.Worst of all the girl didn't tell me she wasn't interested.It was only after she downloaded the goodies that she told me..Am not interested.Rubbish!I for provoke o but knowing the ways of girls.I took it calm like a Gent...winks

That girl na thief!! You na mummu
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by AtheistD(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kirinwa: I once bought meatpie and drinks for myself while buying fried rice and chicken for a girl.Worst of all the girl didn't tell me she wasn't interested.It was only after she downloaded the goodies that she told me..Am not interested.Rubbish!I for provoke o but knowing the ways of girls.I took it calm like a Gent...winks

Just chicken and rice and you are crying shocked

Some men spend REAL cash and still get messed around. Trust me, that is just part of dating.
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Kirinwa: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
Xavier's:

That girl na thief!! You na mummu
Was man was.No be now o.If I hear.Infact I rather give myself a treat.
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Nomski0(f): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Some men spend REAL cash and still get messed around. Trust me, that is just part of dating.
Help me tell the guy o. If you love a girl SPEND on her. Looking good is not easy. Me i thought you wanted to say she dumped you after you gave her a car.....not rice and chicken. Abi you nor be big boy?
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by AtheistD(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nomski0:
Help me tell the guy o. If you love a girl SPEND on her. Looking good is not easy. Me i thought you wanted to say she dumped you after you gave her a car.....not rice and chicken. Abi you nor be big boy?

undecided

He really messed up. Why even spend money you are not prepared to lose? Eating onions while the girl eats the suya meat is just ridiculous.
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Kirinwa: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nomski0:
Otuocha! I mean Jeez.Oh I was supposed to buy a girl who isn't my wife a car?Imagine one even suggested I buy her a phone.Girl na wah you o.
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by AtheistD(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kirinwa: Otuocha! I mean Jeez.Oh I was supposed to buy a girl who isn't my wife a car?Imagine one even suggested I buy her a phone.Girl na wah you o.

Dont buy them anything until you feel ready to. That is the reality.
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Nomski0(f): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kirinwa: Otuocha! I mean Jeez.Oh I was supposed to buy a girl who isn't my wife a car?Imagine one even suggested I buy her a phone.Girl na wah you o.
Know the kind of girl you approach, some want love some food some money some luxury.....if your pocket tight, go for girls that one lacaresa from you and they are yours.
Besides some dudes buy cars for girls.......nor be today.
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Kirinwa: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nomski0:
Know the kind of girl you approach, some want love some food some money some luxury.....if your pocket tight, go for girls that one lacaresa from you and they are yours.
Like Timaya who bought for Njama and when relationship sour.E go collect im car they beat am on top am.I know say u na correct bad girl.lol
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by AtheistD(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nomski0:
Know the kind of girl you approach, some want love some food .

Food? Is that what it takes to get some girls... food shocked

Damn. Stuff is tight in Nig.
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Kirinwa: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nomski0:
Some want marriage
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Ruq: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
This p aint shyte. They're a lot of girls who only wantz you for what you gat, some of dem even go as far as calling you stingy when you refuse to drop.

As for me i drop at times to make her feel she is really duping me, just see them as beggars you cant say no to.

While some don't even care if you gat all the millies in the world, itz yu they want. And they'll let yu tap it.

Both above it all, if you're a broke nigga don't start a relationship, that shit wont work except you guys are pretending itz workin.
Money is everything. Just know when you're in the maga zone
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Nomski0(f): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2013

Food? Is that what it takes to get some girls... food shocked

Damn. Stuff is tight in Nig.
Yes now. Some girls just want you to feed them...its not a new thing na
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Nomski0(f): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kirinwa: Like Timaya who bought for Njama and when relationship sour.E go collect im car they beat am on top am.I know say u na correct bad girl.lol
before nko? You cant collect anything you bought for me during the relationship when i call it off. I keep the stuff, and we go our seperate ways.
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Stegomiah: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2013

Abi naw, lool, some guys dia own is car keys, atm card, you come dey shout, lool, guy u go dey stingy
Re: Falling Mugu To A Girl by Aklofs: 4:39am On Jun 17, 2013
I ain't got any of 'em in my life.*i 8 hungry gals*

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About Kissing / Sugar Mummy Connect / Exchange Of Saliva...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.