Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,335 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? (2743 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Ok, just checking.. I agree some of the early beliefs were dumb, but we are past that now kiss

And ye yhour religion was meant to have eternal truths.....how are you not contradicting yourself?

You church was racist. But now, it is in the past. What a joke of a church

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by UyiIredia(m): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

And ye yhour religion was meant to have eternal truths.....how are you not contradicting yourself?

You church was racist. But now, it is in the past. What a joke of a church

Ms Sniper: Ignore him.
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

ignore me?

You still have the morals of a psychopath.

If you dont know what I am talking about, shut up.

The Mormon church clearly had a racist history. It taught that blacks couldnt be leaders in their church and that blacks were cursed
Fast forward to present day, they are campaigning to blacks and in black neighborhoods to get more members.

Sorry, any grown black person in America that is a mormon and is able to use the internet to research properly is a fool. A brainwashed tool.

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I am. grin
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by UyiIredia(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I am. grin

Lolz.
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by UyiIredia(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

ignore me?

You still have the morals of a psychopath.

If you dont know what I am talking about, shut up.

The Mormon church clearly had a racist history. It taught that blacks couldnt be leaders in their church and that blacks were cursed
Fast forward to present day, they are campaigning to blacks and in black neighborhoods to get more members.

Sorry, any grown black person in America that is a mormon and is able to use the internet to research properly is a fool. A brainwashed tool.

The US, UK, South Africa, Mexico etc had racist histories, yet you find blacks there. Actually, I've read up on them and some of their beliefs I agree with, some are interesting but I'll keep crossed fingers over and some I disagree with.
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

The US, UK, South Africa, Mexico etc had racist histories, yet you find blacks there. Actually, I've read up on them and some of their beliefs I agree with, some are interesting but I'll keep crossed fingers over and some I disagree with.

See this guy.

Why do you engage in fallacious arguments.

1) Is a country the same entity as a church?
2) Is is a constitutional requirement to hold up a racist leader like it is to respect a racist one in the the mormon church?
3) Unlike a church, it is not by choice one is born in a country. One has to try and improve himself and his country. Countries can change because they hold no divine or eternal truths. It is a choice to go to a church.The moment a church stops some of it's doctrines, it has confessed that either God led them astray with divine knowledge or that they are confused.

Worse off, it disgusts me as a black man would defend the mormon church, especially in your case that you arent a mormon.

They are rightly ridiculed in the society of mostly white people. Yet, we have people like you defending them. And you then wonder why your fellow black man is at the bottom of society

What mormon beliefs do you agree with, liar? When I say "mormon" I mean the unique beliefs that they hold away from mainstream christianity eg magical underopants and post morterm baptism.

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Itsfacts: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2013
^^^ Mormons hates blacks in the past JWs hate Jews in the past. The similarities are getting stronger and stronger
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2013
Itsfacts: ^^^ Mormons hates blacks in the past JWs hate Jews in the past. The similarities are getting stronger and stronger

I didnt know about that. Did JW really hate Jews?
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Itsfacts: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

yeah they do
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Itsfacts: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

research The letter or copies of it can be obtained in Holocaust museum archives or online

That watchtower sent to Hitler in 1933. There are some publications about Jews.

Aside that the hate for their fellow members that left the faith. The call them mentally diseased
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Jsmyth(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2013
Mormonssmiley
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Jsmyth: Mormonssmiley

Slave angry
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Slave angry

You seem angry. Do you need a hug?
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You seem angry. Do you need a hug?

BJ would be better.....
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

BJ would be better.....

Yep.. you are certifiable kiss
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
Itsfacts:
research The letter or copies of it can be obtained in Holocaust museum archives or online

Aside that the hate for their fellow members that left the faith. The call them mentally diseased

Wow, these JW's!!! angry angry
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Yep.. you are certifiable kiss

Easy....I was just kidding cheesy
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Jsmyth(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Slave angry

Awww...u don't av to be sad, I appreciate ur concern for me, but I just love my RELIGION. smiley
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Jsmyth:

Awww...u don't av to be sad, I appreciate ur concern for me, but I just love my RELIGION. smiley

Who cares about a house negro like you? I am more worried about the society and how cults like yours infest the sociesty with ridiculous beliefs- even worse, I worry that people like you procreate and abuse children by forcing your ridiculous beliefs on them...early brainwashing.

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Jsmyth(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Who cares about a house negro like you? I am more worried about the society and how cults like yours infest the sociesty with ridiculous beliefs- even worse, I worry that people like you procreate and abuse children by forcing your ridiculous beliefs on them...early brainwashing.

Hehehehehe....
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by loveroftruth: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Did JW really hate Jews?

Good question.

The op may be suffering from psychosis.

Itsfacts: ^^^ Mormons hates blacks in the past JWs hate Jews in the past. The similarities are getting stronger and stronger

There has never been anything like that ^ with the JW.

Google is your friend.
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by loveroftruth: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Itsfacts:

Why not reproduce it here to buttress your point ?

I put it to you that you are a liar or you are suffering from psychosis.

If you cant reproduce it here on this your thread then you are a none entity.

Please, educate us all on what we dont know about the Jw. You are the most informed one
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by loveroftruth: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
Itsfacts:
Aside that the hate for their fellow members that left the faith.

I dont know if you are a 'christian' as described in the bible.

But see the instruction in the bible for christian and then, judge for yourself if you are one.

"I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. But now I have written unto you not to keep company with any man that is called a brother that is a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such one not even to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person." (1 Corinthians 5:9-13)

^

i dont think you keep that ^ instruction.

I dont think you are qualify to be called a 'christian' then.
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
loveroftruth:

Why not reproduce it here to buttress your point ?

I put it to you that you are a liar or you are suffering from psychosis.

If you cant reproduce it here on this your thread then you are a none entity.

Please, educate us all on what we dont know about the Jw. You are the most informed one

Thanks.....wow....the guy sold the lie to me!
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Itsfacts: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
loveroftruth:

I dont know if you are a 'christian' as described in the bible.

But see the instruction in the bible for christian and then, judge for yourself if you are one.

"I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. But now I have written unto you not to keep company with any man that is called a brother that is a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such one not even to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person." (1 Corinthians 5:9-13)

^

i dont think you keep that ^ instruction.

I dont think you are qualify to be called a 'christian' then.

if i leave the congregation because they are protective ped-ophiles am i the one doing the fornication? why will they hate me for that and ask all my friends and family not to talk to me?
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Itsfacts: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thanks.....wow....the guy sold the lie to me!

if you can search it... Rutherford said Jews are not longer important to God.. rutherford is the successor to pastor russell the founder of zion watch tower know as watchtower today.
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by docadams: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
Itsfacts:

all the claims are accurate. they have been told to research other church or religion and badmouth them but they said they should not research their own church. they have been told not to come to sites like this
Please, from what pedestal did you arrive at such conclusion that all the claims are accurate? I am not a JW nor do I consider myself knowledgeable enough to defend them but, on a general note, they are the only christian group that cannot complete a sentence without opening the bible, the young and the old inclusive. What is preached in Lagos is same in Cairo, Maputo, Auckland, Hong Kong, Moscow, Oslo, New York, Brasilia etc. To me, that speaks volume.

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Itsfacts: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2013
docadams:
Please, from what pedestal did you arrive at such conclusion that all the claims are accurate? I am not a JW nor do I consider myself knowledgeable enough to defend them but, on a general note, they are the only christian group that cannot complete a sentence without opening the bible, the young and the old inclusive. What is preached in Lagos is same in Cairo, Maputo, Auckland, Hong Kong, Moscow, Oslo, New York, Brasilia etc. To me, that speaks volume.

You don't have to lie that you are not one of them and talk about them like this smiley
I want to ask you since you trust them so much why are you not one of them?

All I said is accurate if you can research their preaching work you can also research their history.

they use magazines Mormons use book of Mormon what is a lie there? Don't they use magazines?

And they dont know the bible they only know what governing body tells them.
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by docadams: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
Itsfacts:

You don't have to lie that you are not one of them and talk about them like this smiley
I want to ask you since you trust them so much why are you not one of them?

All I said is accurate if you can research their preaching work you can also research their history.

they use magazines Mormons use book of Mormon what is a lie there? Don't they use magazines?

And they dont know the bible they only know what governing body tells them.
My friend, there was a thread recently on this forum about an unfortunate incidence involving some JW in Asaba, Delta State, where they had a tango with some women in a brothel. Those that defended the Witnesses most were non-Witnesses.
I know for certain that a true Witness will never deny his faith. If I were one be sure that this discuss will not last this long because they dont persist in forcing through their views.
I'm a staunch apostle of healthy brainstorming but once there is deviation to the absurd by throwing insults then I know it's time to quit the stage. Adieu.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Itsfacts: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
docadams:
on a general note, they are the only christian group that cannot complete a sentence without opening the bible, the young and the old inclusive. What is preached in Lagos is same in Cairo, Maputo, Auckland, Hong Kong, Moscow, Oslo, New York, Brasilia etc. To me, that speaks volume.

Dude you are one of them stop lying. if they are the only ones and you trust them this much why are you not one of them? you even know how they preach the same thing from point a to z.

you are saying they are the only ones who preach the truth yet you are not one.

a true witness who go to preach are people i know that smoke weed and fornicate in bennin.

please you people are know to be very pretentious so am not surprise. if you want to learn start from wikipedia
Re: Who Do U Believe Jehovah Witness Or Mormons? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
I dont recommend Wikipedia undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Successful Pilgrimage To Oke Maria "The Mountain Of Mary" Oyo State. / G.O Fakeye of C & S church has passed Away / Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.