Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

5 Things You Don't Know About Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Things You Don't Know About Kanye West (1960 Views)

10 Misunderstood Facts About Kanye West You Didn’t Know / Amber Rose Tries To Take Back What She Said About Kanye, Blames It On Alcohol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Don't Know About Kanye West by ImanuelJannah(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2013
Kanye West became famous with his Grammy Award winning music, but he has become more famous since he began dating Kim Kadarshian about 18 months ago.

Here are the five fun facts you don't know about Kanye West:
http://imanueljannah..com/2013/06/5-things-you-dont-know-about-kanye-west.html
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Kanye West by Freaknasty: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2013
Mr Blogger stop that. Tell us what u know. Some of us are not interested in your blog.
Don't try this next time.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Kanye West by ImanuelJannah(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2013
Freaknasty: Mr Blogger stop that. Tell us what u know. Some of us are not interested in your blog.
Don't try this next time.
but, I've not compelled any one to read any blog. You have a choice to read anything or walk away. Lolzzz... You already know what may be bothering your mind. Lmfao... Peace!
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Kanye West by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:47am On Jun 19, 2013
nasyl:

www.postithere.com
thank you
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Kanye West by nasyl(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: thank you

www.youarewel.com
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Kanye West by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mtcheew. I expected to see correct fact like he is a gay. Of which he is suspected to be doing it with a fashion designer. Instead u go dey post nonsense. I even knw am pas u sef. Ur story was so annoyin dat i intentionaly commented on nairaland and not dat blog of urs. Mtcheeew. Nansens(in genevieve's tone)
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Kanye West by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
Wat makes u tink pple like kanye west to d extent of wantin 2 knw irrelevant tinz about him? I dnt like him. He behaves satanic. Even if i want to patronize all dis demonic and worldly music(wich i wont GOD's grace.) it wont b his
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Kanye West by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
sbaks: Mtcheew. I expected to see correct fact like he is a gay. Of which he is suspected to be doing it with a fashion designer. Instead u go dey post nonsense. I even knw am pas u sef. Ur story was so annoyin dat i intentionaly commented on nairaland and not dat blog of urs. Mtcheeew. Nansens(in genevieve's tone)
sorry, it was your expectations that disappointed you; not me.... If you know more about kanye, post it let's read up!
Re: 5 Things You Don't Know About Kanye West by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
sbaks: Wat makes u tink pple like kanye west to d extent of wantin 2 knw irrelevant tinz about him? I dnt like him. He behaves satanic. Even if i want to patronize all dis demonic and worldly (wich i wont GOD's grace.) music it wont b his
some people love you; others hate you with a passion! That's life.

(1) (Reply)

Real Reasons Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Johnson Are At Loggerheads Exposed / LYRICS 2 LIVE BY: Phyno - Ghost Mode Ft Olamide / Wow!topless Models Used To Slow Down Traffic(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.