Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,120 members, 7,890,724 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother (2199 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by KDK(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2006
well, enough abt this company policies. To lay the matter to rest let the poster say for himself if his company has such a policy atleast he works there now and should know.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by waleleader(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2006
@topic, im going to have to go with OMOALHAJA on this. i know that most companies do not encourage relationships between co-workers.
If i am aware of such in my firm, it must be brought to the attention of management and they must either be relocated to different departments or locations. Infact, even siblings working together is not encouraged, my sister could not get a job at my place because it is obvious that i would never discipline her harshly if necessary.

i have a relation who him and his wife both lost their jobs at First Bank Nigeria because they disobeyed company policy and got married in secret.

As someone said earlier (Seun, i guess), even if she dated the boss ten years ago, people will talk about it and you wil hear it. Dont waste your time finding any infos, get the experience u need and move on to another job for the sake of your relationship. The boss will know the truth but that will be later. Even God understands this situation and he will forgive U

PS: That fiance of urs is like the Biblical Sarah; wife of Abraham, Cherish her.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by KDK(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2006
Hmmmmm, I think I have said enuff here if not I will be passing judgement which is against the word of God.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by Hugoboi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2006
PS: That fiance of urs is like the Biblical Sarah; wife of Abraham, Cherish her.

uh huh!! like hell i will!!!!!
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by temmyabby(f): 12:54am On Jun 12, 2007
i hope notin dey happen with ur boss and ur fiancee undecided all is well sha , i think u should come clean with ur boss, dont u want to marry soon, abi u are planning on changing jobs
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by sagacious(f): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2007
Spencer,
Why can't you ask her the reason why she lied, but you don,t have to conclude she is having a feeling in common with her boss, I guess may be the company won't tolerate husband and wife working together in same organisation and there are some organisation that does that,please don't be selfish,please think twice even in many dimension.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by NnamdiN: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2010
How did she manage to pull such a stunt?Do you guys have the same surname?Did you not present your credentials b4 getting the job,coz even if she lied bout your surname,your credentials would have proved otherwise?In case you finally decide to settle down wiv her,aren't you gonna invite your boss?
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by Outstrip(f): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2010
I have to respectfully disagree with hot-angel. It just does not make sense that she is cheating with the boss but then brings in her fiance so that he can monitor her at all times. If anything I would say she has nothing to hide. He would most likely had not got the job had she said he was her husband/fiance. No point telling the man that his fiance is most likely cheating when it just does not make sense and it's likely not true. It is not logical that she would be cheating but then bring him in the picture unless she does not care about the relationship. If she does not care about the relationship she will not even get him the job. Who wants that drama?
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by adaphik(f): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
@ POSTER, I strongly disagree with ppl who made negative comments on this issue, because to start with, a girl would not do this for a man, if she doesn't sincerely like him. This girl, really really likes u, & as a result u have nothing, absolutely nothing to worry about. Take my advice, this issue should not make u harrass that girl for one day, otherwise u'd regret it. Now u've gotten the job, u guys shld equally look for job elsewhere, cos its against d policy for 2 related ppl to work in a company, b4 they find out. ONCE AGAIN; IGNORE THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS HERE; COS NO  OTHER PERSON WOULD LOVE U LIKE  SHE DOES: DON'T FORGET; she was with u even when u had no job. Trust me, that girl would not deliberately do anyth to hurt u.
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by PatKing(f): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2010
Hi @Spencer,
if I read ur post well, it dated 2005,
By calculations, it is 5yrs now, meaning U shud b married by now. I hav a few question which wil help NL on their opinion abt ur fiancee. Kind of, end line of a Movie,
Pls how did it go?
Was she the lucky one?
Lastly, r U still wht d Company?
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by Skyfaze10(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2010
Try and discuss this with her with respect and maturity,nd let her know you are scared.nd i believe things ill be alright
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by Confilass: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
I have said it. SOmething is cooking under the fire, not On the fire.

I strongly disagree with your point dat something is cooking. No babe dat something is cooking will allow his guy to work with him. Meanwhile, there's no firm in Nija dat will permit 2 pple intending marriage to work 2gether. Spencer u've to be grateful dat God has bless u with a lady dat love u dearly.

I agree with Kazey. Company policy can actually deter Spencer's girl from revealing what is going on. Her boss probably might not have given Spencer a chance simply because he doesn't want two people going out working in his place. I probably will not allow it too if I were in his shoes because you don't know the kind of pranks the two lovers might start getting up to. Beside what about corporate discipline? Do you think one will be able to take disciplinary measures on the other?

It's still a good move for Spencer. Every company in Nigeria want somebody with experience so he probably still will be jobless if his girlfriend had not arranged something for him. All he has to do now is to stay a little while and move on to another job since he now has the so called `experience ' the companies are looking for.

Spencer, a word of advice. That girl must really love you to have taken the kind of risk she took for you. My advice- hold on to her!

I agree, u've to strongly hold on to her. She's the best. After the experience u'll get a job easily go ahead and marry her. Both of u will 've to quit the job later with a beta one at hand. Kudos
Re: To Get Me a Job, My Fiancee Told Her Boss I'm Her Brother by ayettymama(f): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2010
this is some nollywood ish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It By Force To Stay With Ur Inlaws / Must A Man Change His Wife Phone Number After Wedding, & Why? / What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.