Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,212 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. (6234 Views)

Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call / Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? / GUYS! WHY UR GIRL BESTFRIENDS HATE TO HEAR "I Love You"... Ladies Am I Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Monicasque(f): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

Are you saying I should go ahead getting married to her against all odds?

lol dude you just finish me hey
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:
actions speak louder than words. How does she behave when sober?

she seems to hate everything around, hate her world, hate her family and kind of hate herself too. You know, na me go still use head carry am
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

Are you saying I should go ahead getting married to her against all odds?

What are the odds undecided
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Monicasque(f): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

she seems to hate everything around, hate her world, hate her family and kind of hate herself too. You know, na me go still use head carry am

ah :ogosh dude. are you okay up there?
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:
ah :ogosh dude. are you okay up there?

maybe I'm not ok. So I need an ok person like you to tell me if its worth investing my time on this
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by AtheistD(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

There was a time I'd argued the Star signs been an influence on people, Until I realize that a man who doesnt allow God control his/her destiny would inevictably function under the natural laws that guides the universe.

God.... star signs.... what is the difference? undecided
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Monicasque(f): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

maybe I'm not ok. So I need an ok person like you to tell me if its worth investing my time on this

I sense that you love her with all your heart and you really wana make things work don't you? follow your heart
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Smartiegurl(f): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
nbright: hmmm our girls are too complicated. Trying to be sure if one truely love someone. According to Frank Edwards " Baba God na your hands I dey o!.
lolzzz!! A lot of maybe's sha....
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

Buy a whole bar and make it your bedroom. That's the best thing you can do in your situation

1 Like

Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Propheticdavid: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
A beautiful and charming ghost indeed. grin grin.
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by AfroKnight: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Who resurrected this old thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Blasts Facebook User For Posting Unclad Toilet Pictures (see Photos) / Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.