Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,802 members, 7,882,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Please Help On This Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help On This Issue (467 Views)

How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard / Seun Please Fix This Issue / What Is The Easiest Way To Soft This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help On This Issue by Danyl(m): 6:32am On Jun 17, 2013
hello fellow nlds, I just wrote a script for checking result online for a small web portal nuthin discovered that the script is working fine on my local server but not working on the site online. please does anyone have idea what may went wrong. I used PHP for the script and I used) 'INNODB' for my db table type.
Re: Please Help On This Issue by switchmax8: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2013
can you provide the php files here let me go through it and test myself? hope the files are not write protected
Re: Please Help On This Issue by mavintick: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
ensure you have updated your database connection details (username, password , serverhost) to the server connection details
Re: Please Help On This Issue by yawatide(f): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
yeah, also if possible, we need specific details. "Not working again" doesn't exactly help your case. Are you getting an actual error (if so, what is it)? Are you getting a blank page?

I will give you an example of mine that happened about 2 or so years ago:
I wrote a script for a client on my local server and it worked. I then moved it to his server and it didn't work. I narrowed the problem down to a particular page and uploaded the file over 10 times, including print statements to be sure, but to no avail. Then just when I was getting frustrated, I got up, took a walk and returned to upload again. Then in a flash, I noticed that I was uploaded the right file locally to the wrong folder on the client's server. I then uploaded to the right location and everything worked like a charm...albeit hours later.

Give us more details...

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Affiliate Of Reliablehostng And Earn N500 Instantly On Sign Up / How Can I Make Extra Revenue From My Website? / 3 Reliable Webhosting Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.