Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,873 members, 7,969,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:42 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Devotion 17th June, By Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotion 17th June, By Pastor Chris (483 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Devotion 17th June, By Pastor Chris by livingstone001: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2013
Today's Rhapsody of realities

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DEVOTION 17th June, EARNESTLY CONTEND FOR THE FAITH BY PASTOR CHRIS
Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints (Jude 1:3).

As saint of God, there’s a way of life that’s been delivered to us which we must earnestly contend for. There’re forces in the world whose aim is to sway you from the faith. You must contend against these forces in faith. 1 Timothy 6:12 says, “Fight the good fight of faith…” Notice: it’s a fight of faith.

The same faith that was delivered to the prophets and apostles of old continues with us today; we have the same spirit of faith: “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak” (2 Corinthians 4:130.

All those who ever walked this faith-road were fulfilled in victory, success, and dominion; they
READ MORE:
http://amdigest..com/2013/06/rhapsody-of-realities-devotion-17th.html
read and share
log on to amdigest..com

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born With Quran In Lagos? / Vatican Official Arrested In Corruption Plot / 3 Christian Boys Killed By Police Due To Love Affair With Muslim Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.