Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Lagos Council Chairmen Carrying The Casket Of Tinubu's Mother (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Council Chairmen Carrying The Casket Of Tinubu's Mother (picture) (1198 Views)

Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Tears, Tributes As Tinubu’s Mother, Is Buried / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Council Chairmen Carrying The Casket Of Tinubu's Mother (picture) by Brimmie(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2013
Lagos council chairmen carrying the casket of Late Abibatu Mogaji, mother of ACN National Leader Jagaban Bola Tinubu to her final resting place.

Don't blame them 'cos it is honour for the dead! It is not out of place to see such in Lagos and South West for friends of the son of a deceased carry the casket of a parent of their beloved.

My senior brother's friends lifted my grandma's body cos they all benefitted from her sweet cooking while growing up.

The only thing is if the motives of these chairmen is self seeking. May Allah grant the soul of the deceased eternal rest and aljanat firdaus.

Re: Lagos Council Chairmen Carrying The Casket Of Tinubu's Mother (picture) by texaco1: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2013
grin
elected public officers carrying a coffin!this is ridiculous
i guess if it was pdp council men that did this ,people would have been shouting here now ,

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida As Governing Board Member / “Our JUJU Can Wipe Out The Boko Haram Menace”:- Traditional Worshippers Tell FG / Dangote To Build $800 Million Cement Plant In Nepal, South Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.