Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,659 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Make Millions Entertaining Children -CEO, Sydney Kiddies Entertainment, Ibadan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Make Millions Entertaining Children -CEO, Sydney Kiddies Entertainment, Ibadan (584 Views)

What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? / Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? / Bank Employees Must Pay Millions If Sacked Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make Millions Entertaining Children -CEO, Sydney Kiddies Entertainment, Ibadan by omolomolarinero: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Culled from Tribune.

ADIGUN Oluwaseun Fadipe, Chief Executive Officer, Sydney Kiddies Entertainment, had to brush up his latent talents in children entertainment in a bid to survive because he could not secure good employment after his graduation.

The graduate of Social Studies Education from Lagos State University (LASU) said: “After some years, I got a federal teaching job and was earning N13,000 which could not pay my bills. As a result of the poor remuneration, I decided to explore my talent and flair for children, thereby considering children entertainment business.

“Because I did not have enough capital to start, I used the influence of one of the teachers in the school where I was teaching to get some loans, which I used to purchase the basic equipment needed to start children entertainment.

“The grace of God, my talent and my flair for children entertainment industry had continued to make my company the toast of parents, schools and organisations not only in Oyo State but in the South-West. I have about 20 guys working for me, while I rent out my costumes and mascot, among other equipment to colleagues in the industry.”

read more at www.whatsupibadan.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Your Core Professional Career Wisely / Free Training In Video And Photography / Pls Which Way To Go, Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.