Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,689 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? (15885 Views)

Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Youngpo413: 10:20pm On May 05, 2015
sexymoma:
I dont know what is happening to our guys this days, I met a guy online and we started chatting on a neutral Ground next thing he told me was ** I Hope You Know I Love Ladies With Big Bosom** i was like God i wonder what some guys would do if God did not create BOSOM They would Probably go for Cow's Bosom. grin
So ma Question is Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom. Dem Dey see Money Pluck for there ni?
not all guys o abeg,as for me I no send breasssst,just give a Rokiatulike assss any day any time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Youngpo413: 10:47pm On May 05, 2015
gmyguy:
any guy who prefers bosoms to bumbum is just in-experienced
GBAM
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by fadekemitoyin: 6:33am On May 19, 2015
Ladies/women,,,get a great shape and figures,,,I have buttocks/hips enlargement pills and cream,breast enlargement pills and cream,tommy reduction,vaginal tightening gel,maca pills for great fertility,,all in stock for sale,,contact mr yemi,08034292000
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by esther1994(f): 8:45pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=sexymoma post=16306568]my own no pass im boundary, na chest e still dey tongue[/quo
te

When you start breast feeding, everything will dry back and return to its maker and there will be mothing for you. The bigger ones are the best cause no matter what, you will still have somthing to package. It doesnt matter if u use three bra. The bigger the better, though i have not too big but, normal.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2016
sexymoma:
I dont know what is happening to our guys this days, I met a guy online and we started chatting on a neutral Ground next thing he told me was ** I Hope You Know I Love Ladies With Big Bosom** i was like God i wonder what some guys would do if God did not create BOSOM They would Probably go for Cow's Bosom. grin
So ma Question is Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom. Dem Dey see Money Pluck for there ni?
.. Its part of what makes us human .. And fyi .. Not all guys like big bossom .. What exactly is bossom ?? ..is it the ass or boobs?? ..
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:09am On Aug 26, 2016
any guy who prefers bosoms to bumbum is just in- .. experienced
you can say that again
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 26, 2016
quote author=sexymoma post=16293654]I dont know what is happening to our guys this days, I met a guy online and we started chatting on a neutral Ground next thing he told me was ** I Hope You Know I Love Ladies With Big Bosom** i was like God i wonder what some guys would do if God did not create BOSOM They would Probably go for Cow's Bosom. grin
So ma Question is Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom. Dem Dey see Money Pluck for there ni?[/quote]what we pluck there is more than money. 1001 things
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 26, 2016
sexymoma:
Who told you ladies love Big Joystick, You better stop deceiving yourself, we prefer modarate ones not too small and not too big... Oshamo wink
dts not true, generally, e prefer ogede agbagba
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 26, 2016
any guy who prefers bosoms to bumbum is just in-experienced
walahi u too right
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:41am On Aug 26, 2016
@ have buttocks/hips ... Pishure or adonbilifit @fadeke and esther
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? by naijainfogalery: 12:50am On Feb 17, 2017
sexymoma:

There are some things that is just hard to explain , i guess that's how we are configured. No be our fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women / Why Are Some Guys Choosy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.