Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:08 AM

South Africans Killing Somalis - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Killing Somalis (4574 Views)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
TerryCarr: yeah lets kill the people who build the nation it will only prove that blacks are dangerous grin

so you think as long as whites opress you shouldnt revolt cause they build stuff lol

what a slave mentality
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by TerryCarr(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
riyaq:

so you think as long as whites opress you shouldnt revolt cause they build stuff lol

what a slave mentality
whites have little power in SA it is all the black elite
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
TerryCarr: whites have little power in SA it is all the black elite

my point was that blacks are submissive.....they will kill you but will never hurt their white masters

look at the american blacks who shoot each other, but 50 years ago when they were sitting in the back of the bus they didnt do shid, when they were slaves they didnt do shid

same with the negroids in south africa, they will kill innocent somalis who have shops but didnt have the balls to hurt their white masters for more than 300 years

the whole world had to help you cause you couldnt help yourself against the 10 percent of whties in your own country

how sad and pathetic.....somalis pride themsleves on how many died from each clan.....and you guys pride yourselfs on living even as slaves.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by funnyx(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
Op go and fix your God forsaken country
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
funnyx: Op go and fix your God forsaken country

it is fixed we have a government thats been elected by the people

now give ur nose
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by funnyx(m): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2013
riyaq:

it is fixed we have a government thats been elected by the people

now give ur nose

Then go back to your country! Of what gain is it to you to live among 'slaves'?
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 6:23am On Jun 20, 2013
funnyx:

Then go back to your country! Of what gain is it to you to live among 'slaves'?

thats what am saying my nigga
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by funnyx(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2013
riyaq:

thats what am saying my nigga

That's what I'm saying my monkey
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2013
funnyx:

funnyx:

funnyx:

lol, who is the monkey?
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sambos994(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
riyaq:

lol, who is the monkey?

You again, i thought I told you to go back to your cage, Somali dog.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
sambos994:

You again, i thought I told you to go back to your cage, Somali dog.

lol at cage reference

its like you guys dont even see irony at all lmao
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by TerryCarr(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
riyaq:

lol at cage reference

its like you guys dont even see irony at all lmao

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
lol, still you have not undersand, these people can leave anytime they want

but you negroids were litterly in cages like animals for 500 years
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sambos994(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
riyaq: lol, still you have not undersand, these people can leave anytime they want

but you negroids were litterly in cages like animals for 500 years

Hey, another bomb exploded in Mogadishit, go clean the dead bodies...
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
sambos994:

Hey, another bomb exploded in Mogadishit, go clean the dead bodies...

like i said no irony, at least those people are fighting

your people dont understand or comprehend the idea of fighting lol
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sambos994(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
riyaq:

like i said no irony, at least those people are fighting

your people dont understand or comprehend the idea of fighting lol

Fighting for what?
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
sambos994:

Fighting for what?

THEY are fighting against the government which has 18,000 negroids who have hiv in somalia
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sambos994(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
riyaq:

THEY are fighting against the government which has 18,000 negroids who have hiv in somalia

HAHA!!!Same as always, you ever made any attempt to get some sense. Don't you know that Somalis are killing Somalis?
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
sambos994:

HAHA!!!Same as always, you ever made any attempt to get some sense. Don't you know that Somalis are killing Somalis?

you are seriuosly misinformed.

Alshabaab is fighting the somali government and the african union hiv aids carrying gorillas because they believe our country should be soverighn

that is worthy idea to die for even if you agree with them on the means to their ends

you shouldnt be able to comment on such subjects as you are the decendants of a submissive people who dont know what it means to die for a cause you believe in

you only live for today and would gladly obey any master who placed you in bondage, it is only because of the shame white people felt that they set your people free

same as in south africa, it was the international community that said that the 5 percent white population should no longer oppress the blacks

what a submissive people, any where you find your race you will see that they are submissive
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sambos994(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
riyaq:

you are seriuosly misinformed.

Alshabaab is fighting the somali government and the african union hiv aids carrying gorillas because they believe our country should be soverighn

that is worthy idea to die for even if you agree with them on the means to their ends

you shouldnt be able to comment on such subjects as you are the decendants of a submissive people who dont know what it means to die for a cause you believe in

you only live for today and would gladly obey any master who placed you in bondage, it is only because of the shame white people felt that they set your people free

same as in south africa, it was the international community that said that the 5 percent white population should no longer oppress the blacks

what a submissive people, any where you find your race you will see that they are submissive

So that whole speech justifies Somalis killing innocent people.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
sambos994:

So that whole speech justifies Somalis killing innocent people.

their not killing or intending to kill innocent civilians

Why would they turn themsleves against their population.

Its actually the people who first created, funded, and supported them.

anyway you should not be talking about these affairs, as you will never know what it means to die for a cause you believe in

your are a submissive race.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sambos994(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
riyaq:

their not killing or intending to kill innocent civilians

Why would they turn themsleves against their population.

Its actually the people who first created, funded, and supported them.

anyway you should not be talking about these affairs, as you will never know what it means to die for a cause you believe in

your are a submissive race.

Oh, now you're blaming your supporters.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
sambos994:

Oh, now you're blaming your supporters.

am not in this, am just telling you the facts on the ground

the truth is the african union cowards who have never been in a war, shoot indiscriminately when a bomb goes off cause they think alshabaab is everywhere cause they know the people support them.

how can these hiv carrying gorillas think they will not get attack when those who looked like them were slaves in that same country 70 years ago. lol
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sambos994(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
riyaq:

am not in this, am just telling you the facts on the ground

the truth is the african union cowards who have never been in a war, shoot indiscriminately when a bomb goes off cause they think alshabaab is everywhere cause they know the people support them.

how can these hiv carrying gorillas think they will not get attack when those who looked like them were slaves in that same country 70 years ago. lol

http://www.mareeg.com/fidsan.php?Somalia:AU-peacekeepers-foil-AlShabaab-attack&sid=28987&tirsan=3

Oh yea, they're cowards,
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
sambos994:

http://www.mareeg.com/fidsan.php?Somalia:AU-peacekeepers-foil-AlShabaab-attack&sid=28987&tirsan=3

Oh yea, they're cowards,

Yes they are cowards, foiling an attack to save your life is a low standard to mean you are not a coward lol

These hiv carrying gorillas are in somalia for a pay check, and hopefully they will die in somalia and hopefully allah can burn their bodies so their aids infected blood doesnt contaminate our soil.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
MOGADISHU (RBC) Somalia’s militant group, Al Shabab said they believe that the death toll of the African Union Forces in Somalia [AMISOM] is bigger than 3,000 soldiers since 2007, the group’s spokesman said on Tuesday.
Sheikh Abdiasis Abu Muscab, Al Shabab spokesman said they have killed more than 3,000 soldiers of AMISOM since 2007 when the first African-led peacekeeping mission started in Mogadishu.

“They are not telling the truth.” Abu Muscab said while responding to recent comments by senior U.N. official who disclosed that 3,000 AMISOM forces have been killed since their 7 year deployment in Somalia.
While paying to tribute, the UN Deputy Secretary General Jan Eliasson, told reporters on Thursday that “up to 3,000 AMISOM soldiers have been killed”, while fighting Al Shabaab in Somalia.

“We have killed high number even in the ambush wars, but they have kept it secret.” Al Shabab spokesman added.
The militant’s spokesman did not claim any specific number.
Four African countries have contributed troops in the African Union mission to Somalia [AMISOM] the majority of those troops are from Uganda, Burundi and Kenya who joined in 2011. Ethiopia has also deployed its troops in Somalia but not under the flag of AMISOM.

Despite they were driven away from the capital, Mogadishu and many of the urban areas, Al Shabab which is battling against the government and the African Union troops, still has a strong presence in many of the rural areas of the southern and central parts of the country.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sambos994(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
riyaq:

Yes they are cowards, foiling an attack to save your life is a low standard to mean you are not a coward lol

These hiv carrying gorillas are in somalia for a pay check, and hopefully they will die in somalia and hopefully allah can burn their bodies so their aids infected blood doesnt contaminate our soil.

I think we should pull out of Somalia and maybe Al-Shabaab can come back, so they can plunder your crap country and take Somalia back to the dark ages. I'm done with you, Somali dog.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
sambos994:

I think we should pull out of Somalia and maybe Al-Shabaab can come back, so they can plunder your crap country and take Somalia back to the dark ages. I'm done with you, Somali dog.

your a slowpoke, go read the history of somalia

when the islamic courts ran somalia in 2006, the country was peaceful, the only reason why the usa let ethiopia invade was cause they didnt want an islamic state

but now the government is run on sharia law
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by andrewza: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
question why don't you go home, if we so bad and evil and blacks are sub human why is somalia the lowest nation on earth. Street kids from mumbai slums go "well at least i am not in somalia"

You kill foreigners who go to your place of origin (calling it a country is a insult to places like south sudan)to help you. Yet you want sympathy. Personally there is a somali spaza shop in simons town, they nice people but i feel nothing fools who complain yet they themselves are trouble makers.

The township deal with trouble ever wondered why a rapist does not ask for bail when he lives in a township. It has nothing to do with racism or xenophobia, some somalis are just not trouble. Like those pirates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. / Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Forces To Begin Withdrawing From Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.