Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread (5570 Views)

10 Striking Differences Between Nigeria And Ghana / Soninke (serahule) People And Ghana Empire / The Origin Of The Slang "419" And Ghana-must-go(the Bag) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: M fine thanks, how are you? its been a while. Where have you been?
...av been around really. just away from our usual circle.
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
sigmundfreud:
...av been around really. just away from our usual circle.
ok, don't be a stranger hey
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by odumchi: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ndi Nigeria enweghi ike inwe idi n'otu, o na buru Nigeria niile ma ndi Ghana ma ndi Afrika Ndida? grin
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by orgasticdance: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
why do people really care about these petty differences..smh
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by dasparrow: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Post

I hate all the e-fighting too. As a matter of fact, no thanks to Nairaland, I started developing a phobia for other Africans because no week passes by that we don't get to hear how Nigerians are treated with hostility in other African countries. I don't know if I should take the e-fights here in Nairaland seriously or not. I know for a fact that I have heard some Africans talk negatively about Nigerians back in the States.

I don't know what to think anymore but I am rapidly becoming weary of other Africans because I feel they think ALL Nigerians are bad and that cannot be further away from the truth. My wish however is that we get along as Africans. How can our respective nations become great when we can't work with each other and get along with each other without the seemingly constant animosity?

1 Like

Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I hate all the e-fighting too. As a matter of fact, no thanks to Nairaland, I started developing a phobia for other Africans because no week passes by that we don't get to hear how Nigerians are treated with hostility in other African countries. I don't know if I should take the e-fights here in Nairaland seriously or not. I know for a fact that I have heard some Africans talk negatively about Nigerians back in the States.

I don't know what to think anymore but I am rapidly becoming weary of other Africans because I feel they think ALL Nigerians are bad and that cannot be further away from the truth. My wish however is that we get along as Africans. How can our respective nations become great when we can't work with each other and get along with each other without the seemingly constant animosity?
I know because a lot of being talk negatively about South Africa that we are xenophobic when we are all not like that etc. I think it's best to try not to generalize or dislike a whole nation based on stories or experiences that you have heard about. We are all not bad. I came on this sight to learn more about Nigerians because i think they are cool people. The only way we can move forward is by starting with ourselves. If we can just change our perceptions and try and respect and tolerate each other then there would be no problem.

1 Like

Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by dasparrow: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
I know because a lot of being talk negatively about South Africa that we are xenophobic when we are all not like that etc. I think it's best to try not to generalize or dislike a whole nation based on stories or experiences that you have heard about. We are all not bad. I came on this sight to learn more about Nigerians because i think they are cool people. The only way we can move forward is by starting with ourselves. If we can just change our perceptions and try and respect and tolerate each other then there would be no problem.

Well said.
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Idunobaehis(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
In my own opinion, I think Gh started the hate game. I've never seen a nigerian doin songs like thank God am not a ghanain. But ghanain musicians have done such track and even worse. I've started seeing more and more nigergans that use to talk good of ghana criticising ghana. But if you ask them why you wil get to know that they never hated ghana but only reacting to what they heard ghanain said about nigeria(ns) or what ghana government did to nigerians living in ghana. My discusıon with a ghana girl jst yesterday almost made me hate ghana.
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
Idun'oba ehis:
In my own opinion, I think Gh started the hate game. I've never seen a nigerian doin songs like thank God am not a ghanain. But ghanain musicians have done such track and even worse. I've started seeing more and more nigergans that use to talk good of ghana criticising ghana. But if you ask them why you wil get to know that they never hated ghana but only reacting to what they heard ghanain said about nigeria(ns) or what ghana government did to nigerians living in ghana. My discusıon with a ghana girl jst yesterday almost made me hate ghana.
Lol so you think that song started the hate game, besides that song was done as a joke and even when you retaliated it was still a joke? So because you had a discussion with some girl you hate the whole of ghana? Seriously? Wow shocked shocked. Am sorry to inform you but it started along time ago, maybe even before the Ghana must go incident. So this is a make-up thread not a blame who or who started it. So if you want to believe ghanaians hate you and want to continue with your hate then that's up to you. But please do not turn this thread into an e-war because some of us are actually tired of all the ish and want peace. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
If people want to see the negative in a country or people no matter what they do, you will always find the negative and continue to hate even when there is no reason to hate or they have done something good. The truth is some people just enjoy hating on others as it fuels them. The same people will be the first person to shout when others stereotype their country with generalizations etc saying not everyone is the same. Every country in the world someone has done something to give people reason to hate. If your perception is negative, then you will generalize and continue to hate. As for me(not just because i am a christian), hate gets you no where. It just makes you miserable. But hey everyone is not the same.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ok, don't be a stranger hey
Thanks...routine can be boring.
U guyz are too serious heere..
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:31am On Jun 22, 2013
sigmundfreud:
Thanks...routine can be boring.
U guyz are too serious heere..
you know, the reason your saying this is because you probably have not been in our situation, you never know the pain of a tight shoe unless you wear it yourself.

1 Like

Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by adamscuti(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hmm! Nice thread smiley
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Why would I love a gaynian? It's just that I can't love the devil. He is too black!
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Why would I love a gaynian? It's just that I can't love the devil. He is too black!
shame on you.I hope you feel better about yourself. God help you
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2013
Miss_3v3: shame on you.I hope you feel better about yourself. God help you
May He help your black arss too
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:
excuse you angry shocked shocked what is the meaning of these?
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by morpheus24: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
MY goodness all this kum-ba-yahing is making me sick. Ya'll need to get back to hating each other again.
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Miss_3v3: shame on you.I hope you feel better about yourself. God help you
Do not mind him.
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by EzePromoe: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
I love GHANA and SOUTH AFRICA but hate JEALOUSY and XENOPHOBIA undecided
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by EzePromoe: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
But really lets tell ourselves the truth.
50% of Nigerians still thinks that anywhere outside Nigeria is better than Nigeria by far.
Thank God for internet, because I used to worship my brother, Emeka, like a king, when he went to Cotonou and came back with a Toyota Corolla. The guy self no even help matters. He was even telling us how he was talking, shaking and eating with the whitemen, and we were like Biko nu, take me along in your next trip.
God forgive my stupidity grin
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by morpheus24: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Don't worrly music brings us all together HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please don't lie to yourself as say you aint shaking your body to these three tracks.

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og5InvyyhYY&list=RD02-iYU5X3dzKU[/flash]

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LCoksSQMzs[/flash]

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBoV1VSpKLo[/flash]

1 Like

Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
^^^^ Aww that was nice Morpheus smiley
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 04, 2013
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Adamskuty(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
adamscuti: Hmm! Nice thread smiley
who are u
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:24am On Oct 08, 2013
Adamskuty: who are u
Le clone tongue

You got served. cheesy buhahahaha
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Adamskuty(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Le clone tongue

You got served. cheesy buhahahaha
i'm dead ,grace pls lay ur soft palm on my head and pray for me,pls sad
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Adamskuty: i'm dead ,grace pls lay ur soft palm on my head and pray for me,pls sad
only if you believe then I can lay hands on you
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Adamskuty(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: only if you believe then I can lay hands on you
i believe,pls lay those soft hands ooh cheesy
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Adamskuty: i believe,pls lay those soft hands ooh cheesy
hian, u no fit laugh

Dying man don't laugh like that. *unfollows thread.*
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by Adamskuty(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Danq! grin all these church goers self grin grin
Re: South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread by donodion(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
hmmmmmmmm....watching closely...comments are reserved...but come...how will nairaland generate more pages without some fire spitting and name calling between Nigeriands and the rest? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Full Meaning Of The Idoma Name ---elahi / Pictures Of Nigeria Traditional Rulers / Shaky Shaky, Follow Follow, Yama Yama Etc. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.