Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday (13779 Views)

PDP Crisis: Party Bigwigs Consider Engaging EFCC Against NWC Members / PDP Govs Call For Sack Of Mu’azu, NWC Members / Baraje-led PDP Elects NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by SlyIg(f): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
1025:

the first president that recognised witches and wizards and a govt that is based on the prophesies of witches and wizards. a shame of a govt, party and aso rock. no wonder from the unset, this govt is full of stains from innocent lives. can any nigerian give accounts of number of lives lost so far under this govt? it is obvious that even during the civil war, lives were not lost to this extent.
The government of this killing which you're talking about here should be the government of Buhari, right? Talk of the killing, it is Buhari sponsored blood shedding! Jona has nothing to do with it.
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by abrat: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by danny301: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
dridowu: Tukur , hmmmmmm time to follow d likes of Audu Ogbe, Ahmadu Ali etc GEJ really playing fast one on d North...................................

Why can't people like you be objective for once? Why trying to make a Regional issue out of it.... If GEJ wants Tukur to go, am sure it is not because he is a northerner but because he is causing too many problems for GEJ and the party..... Am sure if Tukur leaves his successor would still be a northerner........... As far as i know Tukur is the most controversial national c/man in the history of PDP.
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by adeloan(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
Vote Wale Alakinde for Osun State Governor 2014

Amidst the growing clamour for change in Osun State`s governance, Youthful Wale Alakinde has indicated interest to run for the governorship position come next year`s election. His youthful look and calm disposition contradicts his fierce commitment to his political aspiration. A chartered accountant by training, Wale sits atop several blue chip companies with core professional competence in provision of management consultancy as well as oil and gas services.

Describing the political and governance situation in Osun State presently, Alakinde stated that “I strongly feel there are still lots of issues yet to be addressed. On the whole, I feel our people are not satisfied with the present administration because they feel the present administration in Osun State have only been doing media governance; claiming what is not. Giving the public an impression of what is not happening and this is what the present administration in Osun State has been doing since its inception over two years ago. Infact, I don't see this present administration taking Osun State anywhere”.

Continuing, Alakinde stated that “we need to find a way out of this scripted governance. I mean policies that guarantee better opportunities. A strategic engagement of the people in all ramifications. For instance, the Geology graduate employed to sweep the street should have been engaged to conduct a feasibility research on the deposit volume of gold in Osun State. I am not sure you are aware that Osun State boasts of the largest deposit of gold along the West African coast; contrary to the general belief that Ghana has the largest deposit”.

On his campaign agenda, Alakinde explained that “we have a `3-Point Agenda`. Firstly, we will address the socio-economic development challenges in the area of health, education, rural electrification and water. Secondly, we will give attention to infrastructural facilities especially roads and housing while our priority will also be for the youth empowerment drive. We are passionately committed to providing a constructive engagement for the Osun youths that won`t make them tools for the devil. We will partner with organizations to come with employment and empowerment opportunities. For the records, no single indigenous contractor has been considered for contract award in the state since the beginning of this present administration.

Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by EmperorSeal(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
1025:

the first president that recognised witches and wizards and a govt that is based on the prophesies of witches and wizards. a shame of a govt, party and aso rock. no wonder from the unset, this govt is full of stains from innocent lives. can any nigerian give accounts of number of lives lost so far under this govt? it is obvious that even during the civil war, lives were not lost to this extent.
.......and have not yet found the link to your lies that the presidency recognise the witches n wizard association if Nigeria, mofos on the move
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by EmperorSeal(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
[right][/right] grin tongue
femiaction: Where were the names of Yoruba PDP politican in the
committee? YORUBA E RONU WO......................
lipsrsealed
femiaction: Where were the names of Yoruba PDP politican in the
committee? YORUBA E RONU WO......................
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by dabrake(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
na who hide my post? e be like sey thunder wan fire person this night. na you dey buy me internet data bundle?
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by stineb1: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
teeo: Tukur would have ruined the PDP chances in 2015, thats if the chances are not ruined already. You cant have two dictators ruling, GEJ is allready a dictactor and Tukar felt he is untouchable. The only thing we heard about him is in fightings between Governors and Elderstatesmen. Tukar as the Chairman was susposed to build bridges between all the members of the party but rather he destroyed them.

Its a welcome development, but i cant wait for Fashola to declare his intention to run for the Presidency, that woulod give PDP a huge run for their money.
You started well and ended badly because fashola won't run as President but VP to buhari,which I'm certain APC will looose because of their careless speech. A trend that will end up giving GEJ sympathy votes
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by Desdola(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
If u feel this is a sign of fresh air to PDP, like this page.
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Policewoman: So you now depend on predictions from witches and wizards from the underworld, for your projections? Ok o.
I dont depend on their predictions. The predictions was reported and I read it here on NL, just like every other person. But out of curiosity, I'm looking to see if their predictions will fail or come to pass. Do you remember Paul the Octopus and the FIFA World Cup?
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by God4memi: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
All things are already working 2gether 4 d good of APC. Thank GOD 4 d opposition party. An interesting drama.
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by justsayemma(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
To support a dunce is not easy o,cus dey wil also make u look like 1.imagine sincere9gerian,dat was here bragging that d party wants 2 whip erring members in2 line,now dat d erring members r whiping d chairman out of line,he is talking about witchcraft prediction.shame unto u,Patience get sense pass u small
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Omen100: Interesting & but then, I am just like thinking out thunderously as per, what face will alhaji tukur & his co-travelers use in facing over 170million Nigerians & over 7billion people in our world "planet earth"
oga i no know for oda people wey read dis your comment, but as you see me so, i no get the thing wey you tok o.
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
Bensonite:

So you believe their predictions so long as it serves your aim!
The challenge for me is how not to believe the predictions but at the same time wanting some of the FAVOURABLE predictions to come pass.

For instance, who does not want Boko Haram menace to end as soon as possible? I hope it comes to an end even today. Of course, I also hope the current president wins in 2015.

Some of those predictions are EASY, eg the predictions that Buhari and IBB will rule this country again. I could have made those predictions too. But I'm curious about the difficult ones, eg that the current PDP chairman will be consumed by the crisis in the party, the end of Boko Haram this year,etc.

I had hoped the current PDP chairman would weather the storm because I thought it was wrong for the governors to always have their way. But it appears, the crisis would consume him.

While being curious, I also hope the favourable predictions come to pass.
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by erric(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
This Tukur of a guy is power drunk
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by stunning4real: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
If bugari is going 2 b d presidential candidate 4 APC I pray dey loose d electn, fashola wil not b allowed 2 do anytin is he's a vice president. But if he was chosen as d presidential candidate, den I will support him in all ramifications. GEJ will have lots of regrets after leaving aso rock cos 2 me he hasn't done anytin.
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by usayab(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
P. Ayim i de feel ur comitee oooo;From 2kru to 1kru!
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by mikijagga(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nigerians are watching all these with relish. It brings me to the following predictions;
a.) These so-called powers that be will be upturned. There will be many more politicians with questionable intrests will be exposed. These exposures will ruin their political career, and will not be fit to contest for future elections

b.) Gov. Fashola of Lagos will be fielded as mega party candidate. They will wait till last minute before he is unveiled. This is contravene the initial Notherner they had in plan.

More to come!!!
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
The next person to resign should be the controller general of the nigeria federal fire service. How on earth in this modern world, and in the civil service you remove and demot personnel from service on the ground of educational qualification? Who promoted these officers? Who gazzeted the promotion? Naija na wa!
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Next to go is the controller general of the federal fire service. How can a controller remove, and demote personnel who have serve for 32 years on the ground of educational qualification after the service had promoted them, and the promotion gazzeted? Naija on top na wa!
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by ewet: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
Why is the position of PDP chair always the road to perdition and a political journey of no return. Nobody has ever held tht position and come out better since tht party was formed. Thy always get messed up right from Solomon Lar to Bernabas Gemade to Audu Ogbeh to Ogbulafor to Nwodo now Bamanga Tukur. Thy hav all being disgraced out of thr.

There is definitely somthng wrong with tht post.Anyways its there problem and GEJ's enemies within the party has bin able to successfully wittle down his powers and the battle has just began.I dont see him winning this battle.
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by Longeria(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: One of the predictions of the bizzare group called Association of Witches and Wizards in Nigeria is about to come to pass.

You will recall that the Association of Witches and Wizards in Nigeria made the following predictions early this year:

1 By the end of this year, you will hardly hear of any Boko Haram mayhem again

2 “This mega party when we looked at them and their future, they are good, they have good intentions, but at the last minute, before election, they will be thrown into disarray; they will have a big disagreement that will shatter the party and in-fighting over superiority. This discord will not be settled until the elections hold.”

3 Goodluck Jonathan will re-contest and he will win the 2015 election irrespective of whatever opposition that rises against him

4 Nigeria will not break or divide as the Americans have prophesied

5 And as for the current PDP National Chairman, he will have his hands full with many problems that will eventually swallow him

6 Babangida can take his money to support another party but he can’t rule this country again

7 If Buhari contests 100 times, he can’t rule this country again
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/04/18/if-buhari-contests-100-times-he-cannot-rule-this-country-again-association-of-witches-and-wizards-in-nigeria/

Interesting!
witches and wizards don't have to tell me before I know that the so called Association of paralysed cripples APC is comedy series.
The next thing I expect is
"THE END"
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by successking: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
Lets wait and see the outcome of NWC meeting on Thursday.
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by ddeola: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
No wonder! That's why they extended the same confusion to NGF tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by egift(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: One of the predictions of the bizzare group called Association of Witches and Wizards in Nigeria is about to come to pass.

You will recall that the Association of Witches and Wizards in Nigeria made the following predictions early this year:

1 By the end of this year, you will hardly hear of any Boko Haram mayhem again

2 “This mega party when we looked at them and their future, they are good, they have good intentions, but at the last minute, before election, they will be thrown into disarray; they will have a big disagreement that will shatter the party and in-fighting over superiority. This discord will not be settled until the elections hold.”

3 Goodluck Jonathan will re-contest and he will win the 2015 election irrespective of whatever opposition that rises against him

4 Nigeria will not break or divide as the Americans have prophesied

5 And as for the current PDP National Chairman, he will have his hands full with many problems that will eventually swallow him

6 Babangida can take his money to support another party but he can’t rule this country again

7 If Buhari contests 100 times, he can’t rule this country again
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/04/18/if-buhari-contests-100-times-he-cannot-rule-this-country-again-association-of-witches-and-wizards-in-nigeria/

Interesting!

You failed to also tell everyone that this association is an extension of the PDP. Or you felt like everyone should have known by now?
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by Babaji111(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
According to witches PDP will be having problems till next election and GEJ will win. I can't understand. Is GEJ moving to APC and win; is he forming another party and win or a problematic party keep on winning for life? OMG, which country can Nigerians run into. Anyways, may be GEJ and his people will become born-again and things will become good. grin If Buhari will not win then APC to halt merger angry. I believe in GOD the Al-Mighty, the Sustainer, the Creator of Heavens and Earth. He will bring good changes to Nigeria and Nigeria will be great.....ameeeeeeen!!!!
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
PDP juggernauts are striving hard to avoid 2015 political suicide While APC(?) self acclaimed progressive leaders are having sleepness nights on how to launder GMB image to nigerians!

Nigerians are watching these tales of political expeditions, desperation and survival! shocked

Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by ZeusI: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
One of the myths supplied to the masses by the media...i wonder who will provide the implements for their evacuation.
Re: Tukur, NWC Members To Resign Thursday by free2ryhme: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
didn't have time to read this piece but i am waiting till Thursday to hear who and who resigned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation / Dickson Has Evil Agenda Against PDP – Makarfi / PDP Youths Fault FG On Dapchi Girls Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.