Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,811 members, 7,909,106 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:44 PM

Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This (2728 Views)

My Humble Opinion On The Recent Muslim Shi'i - Military Clash In The North / Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus / Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2013
I actually wanted to ignore ur posts. U came as if u wanted to learn bt all along ur mind was already made up and u were jst up to looking for trouble. Why are u so much against d fact dat Rasul married Aisha @ d age of 9?? Why is dat ur problem??. How does it affect ur existence here on earth??. It baffles me d way u pple dig up issues u r nt knowledgeable about and interpret it in a way to suit u den come forward to disturb us with ur findings. Yes,he married her @ d age of 9 so what??. And yes,if I had a 9 yr old daughter who has started her menses in my house and I find an eligible muslim devoted man,I will giv her hand in marriage to him. Cos its better dan leaving her to grow in d street where eventually pple like u will take advantage of her innocence and devour her continuously, @ least by being married,she would ve completed half of her deen. So mr NL member. Our beloved prophet is still a perfect example for us and a role model. U don't ve to like it. So to u be ur religion and to me my religion. Tank u!!!

1 Like

Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2013
Before u attack me as to whether a girl of 6 or 9 can't give her consent for marriage,let me tell u dat d way I will bring up my kids would be in d best of islamic mode inshaAllah so dey will knw exactly what dier deen requires of dem at anytime. So dat shouldn't be ur headache. wink
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2013
@rainy day,
Aisha was married off at six not nine.

Please come here and tell me that a girl of six can be married off at that age
Please, do that. Don't run away, come and justify marrying off a six years old girl.

I am not even going to respond to the part of your post where you said a nine year old can be married off because I pointed out some of the things wrong with that in my reply to golpen.
And the reason why I started this topic is not to make fun of you or ridicule islam, I don't know why you people like pulling the victim card anytime your beliefs are challenged, I was hoping you people would see how improper it is to marry a child that is still immature and has no life experience but you muslims will justify anything that has to do with your religion. Imagine rainyday coming to say he can give his nine year old child in marriage.
I am so disgusted.
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2013
Whether 6 or 9,I still stand my grounds!! Obviously u r d only one seeing it as a problem. Cos according to u " I was hoping you people would
see how improper it is to marry a child that
is still immature and has no life experience". There lies ur problem!!! Unfortunately for u,we don't SEE IT as a problem. So my dear,I 'll advice u to DEAL WITH IT cos like I said earlier,to u be your religion and to me be my religion!!! grin. For ur info,am a she not a he!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by golpen(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
NL member:

Is this a joke? A girl of niine can give her consent? What is this nonsense?
A girl of nine is a child, is still immature and has no life experience or enough wisdom to know how the world works or to even understand herself to know what she wants for herself, scientifically her brain and cognitive functions are not even mature enough, what is this nonsense I'm reading?
You people will say anything to defend your prophet even when it goes against common sense.
You golpen, will you give your nine year old daughter out to a fifty something year old man in marriage?
Infact don't even bother answering that question because I am sure you will come here and say you can do it just to avoid making your religion look bad.

I am shocked at the beliefs you people have, and somebody actually liked golpen's post! This is unbelievable.

All this is even beside the point. Aisha wasn't married off at nine, she was married off at six.
Are you also going to claim that a girl of six can give her consent for marriage?
Answer this question golpen! angry

Don't get frustrated with any of my words. You may contact hypertension. Before you start mumbling about your science hypotesis, you should check your area very well and go against my points I've stated about the indecent acts of your neighbours little kids of that age and then yours. And then you mumble about cognitive functions that is mature enough to know that erotic movies are more interesting than the boring ones. I may not give out my daughter at that age because it is not compulsory I do so and even if I choose to do, it is none of anybody's business.

I think I have answered your question but you haven't answered mine.

What is your church doing to the bride's dressing that exposes her cleavage in her wedding gown?! What is the christian world doing to every rise in rate of homo acts and weddings even your reverends engage in?, what of the provocative dresses that confuses your pastors' attention, while preaching to you in church?!!! This is just a few!

Answer these questions NL MEMBER!!!
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
rainyday: Whether 6 or 9,I still stand my grounds!! Obviously u r d only one seeing it as a problem. Cos according to u " I was hoping you people would
see how improper it is to marry a child that
is still immature and has no life experience". There lies ur problem!!! Unfortunately for u,we don't SEE IT as a problem. So my dear,I 'll advice u to DEAL WITH IT cos like I said earlier,to u be your religion and to me be my religion!!! grin. For ur info,am a she not a he!!! grin grin

Ok, thanks for your honesty.
Thank you for confirming that in Islam a woman's consent is not necessary for marriage and six year old girls can be wedded off to anyone by their father whether they like it or not.
If you still cannot see anything wrong with marrying a child off without her consent then I cannot help you.

Honestly the way you folks treat women is scary. You can marry them off without their approval and after marriage her husband can verbally end the marriage anytime he likes, can marry anyone else if he likes and can beat her up if he likes. How anyone can be a female and a muslim at the same time is beyond me.
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
golpen: I may not give out my daughter at that age because it is not compulsory I do so and even if I choose to do, it is none of anybody's business
@bold, you can give your daughter out in marriage at six without her approval?
Islam is great!!! grin

answer these questions NL MEMBER!!!

Or what? If I don't answer them what is going to happen?
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
This thread is the confirmation I need to make sure nobody I know or care about ever becomes a muslim.
If I ever had any doubts that Islam is not the way, this thread has cleared those doubts.

Imagine the way people are justifying a nine year old getting married and a six year old given out in marriage by her father.
This is what the fear of hell can do to people's minds.
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by golpen(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
NL member:
@bold, you can give your daughter out in marriage at six without her approval?
Islam is great!!! grin

Or what? If I don't answer them what is going to happen?

I'll just grin while I watch you swimming in your pool of ignorance.

Maybe I won't forget to feel sober and pray for you whenever I remember you displayed a typical christian HYPOCRISY, not answering my questions.

But the point is, the tag on the forum says "muslims only" and even goes on to confirm that even moderators are muslims. If you are going to be allowed to bring up any of your problems concerning Islam, WILL to learn. And if you want to criticize, get answers to my QUESTIONS!!!
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by golpen(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
NL member: This thread is the confirmation I need to make sure nobody I know or care about ever becomes a muslim.
If I ever had any doubts that Islam is not the way, this thread has cleared those doubts.

Imagine the way people are justifying a nine year old getting married and a six year old given out in marriage by her father.

And as you always imagine muslims still have some points to justify the act, remember you couldn't give the least point of justification for the inequities and indecencies you sleep and swim in, in the christian world which you think is the way and would love your families to be partners in ignorance!!!
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
@golpen,

grin where did I say I am a christian? I am not a muslim automatically means I am christian not so?

Imagine all the false statements you have been making about me on this thread because you assumed I am christian.

Maybe I won't forget to feel sober and pray for you whenever I remember you displayed a typical christian HYPOCRISY not answering my questions

golpen:
remember you couldn't give the least point of justification for the inequities and indecencies you sleep and swim in, in the christian world which you think is the way and would love your families to be partners in ignorance!!!

I am not a christian so you better go and pray to allah for forgiveness for making false statements about me wink
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by golpen(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
NL member: @golpen,

grin where did I say I am a christian? I am not a muslim automatically means I am christian not so?

Imagine all the false statements you have been making about me on this thread because you assumed I am christian.

I am not a christian so you better go and pray to allah for forgiveness for making false statements about me wink

I sincerely won't only ask Allah for forgiveness for tagging you a xtian when you're not, I'll also aks Allah to forgive me for even wasting my own time to answer you in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
golpen:
I sincerely won't only ask Allah for forgiveness for tagging you a xtian when you're not, I'll also aks Allah to forgive me for even wasting my own time to answer you in the first place.

Bla bla bla, nobody is interested in the type of prayer you are planning to tell your god.

@everyone else that said they can marry their six year old children off:
may your six year old daughters be married off to fifty something year old men in future, insha allah. Amin
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
Logicboy?

1 Like

Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by maclatunji: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2013
NL member: This thread is the confirmation I need to make sure nobody I know or care about ever becomes a muslim.

*Yawns*
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by basilico: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
@ Nl member. Thanks to you muslims here have confirmed that their prophet married a 6 year old gal and sexed her at nine. I would like them to confirm from the hadeeth that between 6 and 9 years the prophet used to thigh her where thighing means rubbing a dick till orgasm on her thighs. While we now picture this prophet of allah engaging in paedophilia let us also look at the bigger picture of his se.xual life. He married his daughter in law after his adopted son divorced her when the prophet desired after seeing her scantily dressed. Angel Gabriel then revealed that it was lawful for the prophet to marry anyone who desired him. Angel jibril also revealed an ayat that banned child adoption so that it became lawful for the prophet to marry and have sex.ual relationship with his daughter in law. This prophet of islam and his allah was very also blessed with the strength of 30 men sex.ually!!
NL member:

Is this a joke? A girl of niine can give her consent? What is this nonsense?
A girl of nine is a child, is still immature and has no life experience or enough wisdom to know how the world works or to even understand herself to know what she wants for herself, scientifically her brain and cognitive functions are not even mature enough, what is this nonsense I'm reading?
You people will say anything to defend your prophet even when it goes against common sense.
You golpen, will you give your nine year old daughter out to a fifty something year old man in marriage?
Infact don't even bother answering that question because I am sure you will come here and say you can do it just to avoid making your religion look bad.

I am shocked at the beliefs you people have, and somebody actually liked golpen's post! This is unbelievable.

All this is even beside the point. Aisha wasn't married off at nine, she was married off at six.
Are you also going to claim that a girl of six can give her consent for marriage?
Answer this question golpen! angry
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
maclatunji:

*Yawns*

Yawning is from Shaytan and sneezing is from Allah wink
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
basilico: @ Nl member. Thanks to you muslims here have confirmed that their prophet married a 6 year old gal and sexed her at nine. I would like them to confirm from the hadeeth that between 6 and 9 years the prophet used to thigh her where thighing means rubbing a dick till orgasm on her thighs.
@bold, is there a hadith like that? I never knew. Put it here let me see.
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by basilico: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2013
The permanent committee for scientific research and religious sanctions:

Bakr ben Abdullah Abu Zeid, Member

Saleh ben Fozan Al Fozan, Member

Abdel Aziz ben Abdullah ben Mohammed Aal Sheikh, Chairman

Fatwa (religious sanction)

Number 41409 dated 7/5/1421

August 8, 2000

Praise is to God and blessings on the prophet that is the last of all prophets.

The permanent committee for scientific research and religious sanctions has looked onto the request of Abu Abdallah Mohammed Al Shamry which was sent to the committee from the general secretariat of the Committee of Higher Scholars number 1809 date 3/5/1421. The requester asked the following:

Lately, It has spread on a large scale, especially in weddings, the habit of thighing little boys; what is the ruling of the Quran on this? Especially, that God’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) has thighed Ayesha (may God be pleased with her)

The committee, after studying the request, has ruled the following:

It is not the true guidance of Muslims throughout centuries to resort to the use of these unlawful practices, which were imported to our countries through the immoral videos that are being sent by the infidels and enemies of Islam. As for the thighing of the messenger of God to his fiancée Ayesha, she was six years old and he could not engage in sexual intercourse with her because of her young age, therefore he used to place his penis between her thighs and rub it lightly. In addition, the messenger of God had full control of his male member contrary to the believers. Therefore, it is not permitted to practice thighing, whether in weddings, or at homes, or schools, due to its grave harm. And may God curse the infidels who brought these practices to our countries

NL member:
@bold, is there a hadith like that? I never knew. Put it here let me see.
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by basilico: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2013
Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 4 :: Hadith 231

Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:

I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with s.emen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 4 :: Hadith 232

Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:

I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with se.men. He said that 'Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 4 :: Hadith 233

Narrated 'Aisha:

I used to wash the se.men off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by basilico: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2013
The prophet banned his loyal subjects from approaching their women whenever they were in their menses. Straight from the Quran. But he never obeyed this revelation according to the highly respected Sahih Bukhari.
A lot of things about the prophet of islam are centered on ...........

"They will ask you about menstruation. Say, 'It is harmful, so keep away from women during it. Do not approach them until they are purified of it, when they are purified you may approach them as Allah has ordained." (Qur'an 2:222)

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 6 :: Hadith 298

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by ayenny02(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2013
@NL member
Was Aisha engaged to someone else before she got engaged to Muhammad?

Aisha was already engaged to a non Muslim man named Jubayr ibn Mut'im.  Back then, the people of Mecca did not object to Aisha's engagement to Jubayr because she was physically big enough and tall enough to be considered for marriage.  Her parents saw that and they engaged her to Jubayr.

The only reason why Aisha's father, Abu Baker Al Siddeek, broke her engagement with Jubayr is because he was a non-Muslim.  Later, a woman named Kholeah Bint Hakeem suggested for Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to marry Aisha, because the Prophet and Abu Baker became best friends.   Prophet Muhammad engaged Aisha for 2 years before he married her. 
All Muslim scholars agree 100% that Prophet Muhammad and Aisha were engaged for 2 years before marriage.  However, some say that she was 7 when she got engaged, and 9 when she got married.  Others say that she was 9 when she got engaged and 11 when she got married.

it makes more logical sense to say that she was 9 when she got engaged to Prophet Muhammad and 11 when she got married, because if she were 7 when she got engaged to the Prophet, then how old was she when she first got engaged to Jubayr? 

Aisha's parents were the ones who married her to our Prophet, and that no Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced.  And even until today in 3rd world countries (Muslims and non-Muslims), little girls as young as 9 or 10 do get married. 

Prophet Muhammad's marriage with Aisha was 100% legal and acceptable by all laws and Divine Religions!

So to call Prophet Muhammad a pedophile for marrying a girl that was OFFERED TO HIM by her parents and was accepted by all of the people back then including the enemies of Islam, the pagans, is quite absurd

IN PICTURE BELOW, YOU WILL SEE A THAI GIRL WHO GAVE BIRTH AT AGE OF 9yrs
http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/18769804.html

In our world today, we still have people especially in the third world countries, marry very young girls.  Why should we call someone who married a 9-year old girl 1400 years ago a child molester, when we still practice it today?  The girl above even gave birth at the age of 9!

And should we also call Aisha's (our Prophet's wife) parents child molesters too, since they agreed by their own will and choice to marry their daughter to our Prophet, and they were proud of it too?

Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by maclatunji: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2013
NL member:

Yawning is from Shaytan and sneezing is from Allah wink

And you in this case would be the "Shaytan" because you induced the yawn with your ramblings.

#Classic

2 Likes

Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by ayenny02(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2013
basilico:

"They will ask you about menstruation. Say, 'It is harmful, so keep away from women during it. Do not approach them until they are purified of it, when they are purified you may approach them as Allah has ordained." (Qur'an 2:222)

YES, Allah said it
basilico:
Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 6 :: Hadith 298

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).
you better open your eyes very well and read the hadith again, where did you see the prophet (saw) had intercourse with Aisha.

Aisha said the prophet(saw) used to order her to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist to cover her body) and used to handle her not intercourse. Prophet (saw) allows for men to be near their wives and to love them and care for them during messes but they shud stay away from intercourse,
basilico: The prophet banned his loyal subjects from approaching their women whenever they were in their menses. Straight from the Quran. But he never obeyed this revelation according to the highly respected Sahih Bukhari.
(menses).
Can't you see you are a liar, the hadith you quoted contradict your false statement that the prophet had intercourse with Aisha during menstruation period
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
ayenny02: [s]@NL member
Was Aisha engaged to someone else before she got engaged to Muhammad?
Aisha was already engaged to a non Muslim man named Jubayr ibn Mut'im.  Back then, the people of Mecca did not object to Aisha's engagement to Jubayr because she was physically big enough and tall enough to be considered for marriage.  Her parents saw that and they engaged her to Jubayr.
The only reason why Aisha's father, Abu Baker Al Siddeek, broke her engagement with Jubayr is because he was a non-Muslim.  Later, a woman named Kholeah Bint Hakeem suggested for Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to marry Aisha, because the Prophet and Abu Baker became best friends.   Prophet Muhammad engaged Aisha for 2 years before he married her. 
All Muslim scholars agree 100% that Prophet Muhammad and Aisha were engaged for 2 years before marriage.  However, some say that she was 7 when she got engaged, and 9 when she got married.  Others say that she was 9 when she got engaged and 11 when she got married.
it makes more logical sense to say that she was 9 when she got engaged to Prophet Muhammad and 11 when she got married, because if she were 7 when she got engaged to the Prophet, then how old was she when she first got engaged to Jubayr? 
Aisha's parents were the ones who married her to our Prophet, and that no Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced.  And even until today in 3rd world countries (Muslims and non-Muslims), little girls as young as 9 or 10 do get married. 
Prophet Muhammad's marriage with Aisha was 100% legal and acceptable by all laws and Divine Religions!
So to call Prophet Muhammad a pedophile for marrying a girl that was OFFERED TO HIM by her parents and was accepted by all of the people back then including the enemies of Islam, the pagans, is quite absurd[/s]

Lies, lies, lies
This are Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim hadith stating Aisha's age at bethrotal;

Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:234

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3310

Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:88

IN PICTURE BELOW, YOU WILL SEE A THAI GIRL WHO GAVE BIRTH AT AGE OF 9yrs
In our world today, we still have people especially in the third world countries, marry very young girls.  Why should we call someone who married a 9-year old girl 1400 years ago a child molester, when we still practice it today?  The girl above even gave birth at the age of 9!

Are you alright?
So because one nine year old gave birth to a baby it therefore means that the ideal is for nine year old children to give birth?
A nine year old is a child!
Apart from the under developed brain and cognitive functions a nine year old has, there are also other medical complications surrounding a nine year old giving birth;

No 10-year-old anywhere in the world should be having a baby," Lewis Wall, a professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, told LiveScience.
The obvious risks of such an ordeal are mental, Wall said.
Nor are 10-, 11- and 12-year-olds remotely prepared to care for a baby, Wall said. But the risks are physical, as well.

"The placenta preferentially will take nutrition from the mother, who really is a child," said Sherry Thomas, an ob/gyn at Mission Community Hospital in Panorama City, Calif. That means that the developing fetus will leach calcium and other nutrients from a child who should still be growing herself Likewise, pregnancy puts a major strain on the cardiovascular system, according to Wall. Pregnant women have about 50 percent more blood circulating through their bodies compared with non-pregnant women.
[b]The greatest danger, however, is to the pelvic floor. Girls may start ovulating and menstruating as early as age 9, though the average is around 12 to 13. (Some studies suggest that the average age of first menstruation is dropping, but the data is not conclusive.) Just because a girl can get pregnant, though, doesn't mean she can safely deliver a baby. The pelvis does not fully widen until the late teens, meaning that young girls may not be able to push the baby through the birth canal.
The results are horrific, said Wall and Thomas, who have both worked in Africa treating women in the aftermath of such labors. Girls may labor for days; many die. Their babies often don't survive labor either.
The women and girls who do survive often develop fistulas, which are holes between the vaginal wall and the rectum or bladder. When the baby's head pushes down and gets stuck, it can cut portions of the mother's soft tissue between its skull and her pelvic bones. As a result, the tissue dies, and a hole forms. Feces and urine then leak through the hole and out of the vagina. Women with fistulas are often divorced and shunned. And young girls are at higher risk.[/b]

"The younger you are, the more trauma will occur, because the pelvic floor isn't developed enough," Thomas said. In that way, she said, the young Colombian girl was fortunate to have access to a hospital that could provide a caesarean section.

As growth tends to slow in girls once menstruation starts, a 10-year-old capable of getting pregnant is likely to be especially small, with a small pelvis, Wall said. And even if puberty onset is happening earlier (Wall isn't entirely convinced by the current data), pelvises are certainly not maturing any faster, he said. If puberty does occur earlier, that would put young girls at risk for dangerous pregnancies for a longer period of time

Source

Notice that the write up above is talking about girls aged 10 to 12, and not even nine year old girls like Aisha was.

And should we also call Aisha's (our Prophet's wife) parents child molesters too, since they agreed by their own will and choice to marry their daughter to our Prophet, and they were proud of it too?

A woman has the right to choose whoever she wants to marry, her parents shouldn't choose for her plain and simple.
I understand that a woman's consent is not necessary for marriage in Islam so I am not even going to argue this point.
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
maclatunji:
And you in this case would be the "Shaytan" because you induced the yawn with your ramblings.

#Classic

Atheists don't believe satan exists.

#Useless rebuttal
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
But seriously guys, hell is not real, you don't have to keep lying to yourselves just to maintain your faith because you are afraid of some eternal punishment.

Marrying a six year old without her consent is wrong, conjugal relations with a nine year old child is even more wrong.
Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by maclatunji: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
NL member:

Atheists don't believe satan exists.

#Useless rebuttal

But I quoted your comment. Just accept that you got outpunched.

You don't believe in the things you quote about Islam. Yet, you expect people to accept you as having proper understanding of them.

#Joker

1 Like

Re: Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
maclatunji:

But I quoted your comment. Just accept that you got outpunched.

You don't believe in the things you quote about Islam. Yet, you expect people to accept you as having proper understanding of them.

#Joker

Whatever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did Allah Create Rhesus Factor D? / This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... / Is Courtship Allowed In Islam?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.