Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,966 members, 7,925,004 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:23 AM

Saidi Balogun Not Remarrying: “i’m Not Getting Married To Oba Saheed Elegushi’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saidi Balogun Not Remarrying: “i’m Not Getting Married To Oba Saheed Elegushi’s (1201 Views)

Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saidi Balogun Not Remarrying: “i’m Not Getting Married To Oba Saheed Elegushi’s by henrydeelinkag(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
In the wee hours of Yesterday Monday June 17th, 2013, gossips took to their heel to spread false rumours aboutthe upcomingweddingof Nollywood actress Saheed Balogun and Funke Sowofora, a sister to Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi.

In the false report, gossips claim the actor will begetting marriedto the socialite lady come July 7th, 2013.

In contrary to the story making round,Saheed Balogunhas spoken up.

He said there is no iota of truth in the rumour going viral.

The talented actor said he is a good friend of Funke Sowofora, a staff at Lagos State Auditor General’s office.

Hear what the actor said few hours ago;
“I don’t know where the story emanated from or the aim behind it but I’m not getting married to anyone on July 7, 2013, the lady in question is a friend like I said and she’s not happy with this tale”
So let those false rumour carriers cover their eye in shame.

The rumour started from a controversial blogger who ispopular for carrying false news to suit herself. She is known for circulating lies.

Please debunk the rumour now that you have heard from the horse’s mouth.

http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/06/leak-saidi-balogun-not-remarrying-im.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Posing For Pictures Under The Sun / Beverly And Angelo Claims They Didnt have sexx In The Bba House / Photos: Model, Marie Miller - Miss Earth Nigeria 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.