Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,072 members, 7,987,802 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:06 PM

How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! (1792 Views)

Transocean Test :what To Expect? / Transocean Recruiting! / Transocean Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by DonaldGenes(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
Guys if una see the HR manager ehhh. I think say na man before but hell NO.It is a chick, HER profile us sheer intimidating ehhhhhhhhhhh....she is my friend on linkedin and we chatted just now small but she said she is busy that she will respond when she is chance.mehn!!!!!!!!!!! moral of the lesson is if you ain't on linkedin, am sorry, eventhough am working now, I chatted with the CEO of one company like that, he ask me to send a copy of my CV to him this morning on my mail box....all the same wish me luck ohhhhhhhhhh
the lady fine wella..
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by oyinaboderin(f): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Am on linkedin, teach M̶̲̅ε̲̣ ow T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ chat wit ma friends

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by DonaldGenes(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
oyinaboderin: Am on linkedin, teach M̶̲̅ε̲̣ ow T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ chat wit ma friends
as in you don't know how to chat on linkedin?
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by oyinaboderin(f): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
Yes i joined some months ago n wen i try doing anything it tells M̶̲̅ε̲̣ T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ upgrade n pay before i can send msges
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Donald na u ooo...
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by spikesC(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
If you ain't on LinkedIn, you ain't on internet cool
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
oyinaboderin: Yes i joined some months ago n wen i try doing anything it tells M̶̲̅ε̲̣ T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ upgrade n pay before i can send msges
Are you using laptop or system or BB
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by spikesC(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Are you using laptop or system or BB

Falls from Dana Airplane grin
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
spikes C:

Falls from Dana Airplane grin
heheheheheheheheh
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by buckybish: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Seriously ow do yhu chat on linkedln
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by oyinaboderin(f): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Am using BB, pls cld u teach me
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
oyinaboderin: Am using BB, pls cld u teach me
the scenario will be quite difft since you using BB, unlike with laptop where you can see virtually every thing..........

all you need to do is make sure you connect with the person first and foremost before you can send 'em msg..it is not like other social site,
second,Top notch ppl like ceo and the Hr aren't seen like that.as in their photos/ you can't easily send frd 'em request like that if you ain't on premium. but for now, we have one month free premium status to connect with anyone you feel like.after that, you will be return to your free account status.
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by oyinaboderin(f): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Oooh, tks Bros, i seee, av bin able to send msghes n also added some pple. Tks
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
oyinaboderin: Oooh, tks Bros, i seee, av bin able to send msghes n also added some pple. Tks
"muy bien"
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by denzel2009: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
is linkedin like 2go?
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
[quote author=denzel2009]is linkedin like 2go?[/quote
hands on my head

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by spikesC(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
[quote author=Donalð Genes][/quote]

Mogbe style abi grin
Re: How Many Of You Wants To See The Full Profile Of TRANSOCEAN HR Manager?omg! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
spikes C:

Mogbe style abi grin
kini wa

(1) (Reply)

Urgently And Badly In Need Of A Job / Vacancies at The Niger Delta University Bayelsa / Graduate Trainee @ Nbc 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.