Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,133 members, 7,931,873 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:44 PM

JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 (29996 Views)

Opinion: Top 10 Polytechnics In Nigeria / FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
d light: it's nt 2ru 4 oau once u don't score up to 200 u can't cut corner

Its the same for most schools before dis year. But with these results, dem go shift ground nah....
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Eneze1:

mass failure for those that fail to prepare, do u know that majority of students this days find it difficult to study hard, reducing the cut off rate is just an indirect way of encouraging laziness, my two cents

These results are rubbish. Our last born is very brilliant, informative and doesnt cheat due to her principles, what did she get? 176. Wtf!

Meanwhile she had smashed in more difficult exams and competions. We still dont bliv she scored dat even though most people around us didnt even score higher either.

Well, i agree with u. Most of those kids didnt prepare for anything before entering school. Dey all visit 2go even in classrooms n lessons. Pathetic.
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
mr_king: And M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Kid Brother had 179!!! UNICAL! Infact he's on close monitor now! So he doesn't commit suicide! Been weeping since he saw †ђξ result.

Lol @ Close monitor
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by Sholani: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Sholani: Post-utme Past Questions And Answers For All Nigerian Students(FREE)!!!

Now you can download your own post-utme past questions now for free if its on the list below!!

If You Applied For:
AVAILABLE PAST QUESTIONS:
• Adekunle Ajasin University(AAUA) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ahmadu bello University(ABU)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Anambra State University(ANSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University(ATBU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Delta State University(DELSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Bayero University kano(BUK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Covenant University(CU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ekiti State University(EKSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University of Technology Akure Post-Utme Past Questions
• federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun(FUPRE) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Minna(FUTMINNA)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Owerri(FUTO) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Yola(FUTY) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Imo State University(IMSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kwara state University(KWASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kaduna State University(KASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kogi State University(KSU)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kwara State University(KWASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(LAUTECH) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Lagos State University(LASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike(MOUAU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Niger Delta University(NDU)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Nasarawa State University, Keffi(NSUK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Nnamdi Azikiwe University(UNIZIK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Osun State University(UNIOSUN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU). Post-Utme Past Questions
• Olabisi Onabanjo University(OOU)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Rivers State University(RSUST) Post-Utme Past Questions
• The Polytechnic Ibadan(POLYIBADAN). Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Abuja(UNIABUJA-arts and Law) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Abuja(UNIABUJA-Management and social sciences) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Agriculture, Makurdi(UAM) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Benin(UNIBEN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Calabar(UNICAL)Post-Utme Practice Questions
• University Of Maiduguiri(UNIMAID) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ibadan(UI Arts) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ibadan(UI Science And Engr) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ilorin(UNILORIN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Lagos(UNILAG) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Lagos(UNILAG) Post-Utme Practice Questions
• University Of Port harcourt(UNIPORT) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Uyo(UNIUYO) Post-Utme Past Questions.
• Usmanu Dan Fodio Ubiversity(UDUSOK) Post-Utme Past Questions

If You Selected Institution is on the List, Comment Your School and Email, And I would send it to your inbox.

For Faster Response, Mail me on: chibuzor_obasi@yahoo.com

Wish you the best!
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by fanna: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by aiibee(f): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
Enetim: mehn! wit dis failure recorded,i tink sm university will nt hav post utme candidate

Lmao!
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by Niklaus(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
From the look of thinygs, discrimination will always be between Uni graduates and Poly graduates....Can't they have the same cut off mark?
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by osimeka(m): 1:33am On Jun 20, 2013
Unilorin; osimeka@gmail.com
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by iamdsam: 3:15am On Jun 20, 2013
Is it still possible to change my university and course again. I need help @nairalanders My contact is 08097939269
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2013
iamdsam: Is it still possible to change my university and course again. I need help @nairalanders My contact is 08097939269

Hello No!
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by CARDINALARINZE(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2013
Well very well JAMB has done dia worst............ You can still enjoy POLY-TECHNICS instead of sitting back for jamb again $ again......................................... Buy your Evening Programs form today *NO DULLING* you can ask you question on any EASTERN *uni , poly , colledge* or Dates of Post utme sale $ exam dates, even purchasing of forms $ scratch cards OR checking of names ETC. ACT wisely ..............
Dont abuse dis optNITY. 08063723709. James
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by elklehamite(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2013
This is the insensitivity of Government that we are saying,Why has the ministry of education and Jamb decided to subordinate Polytechnic to the university by this so called cut-off mark? Are they saying now that candidates that scored 150 marks cannot get to the university and perform better? Some exams today are no longer true test of knowledge as some got the higher scores through exam malpractices and we all know this. One of the reasons why ASUP is still on strike today is because of the dichotomy between polytechnic graduates and their university counterpart and yet Government is still keeping mute another way killing education in this country.What does it take government to attend to their demands for them to go back to the classroom? It is high time for government to revisit this present system of education of 6-3-3-4 as it the proponent of it did not take into cognizance POLYTECHNIC education hence this dichotomy. Students spent 5-6 years to complete/graduate with HND and not 4years as the case of the university.
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by suntex95(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2013
Sholani: Post-utme Past Questions And Answers For All Nigerian Students(FREE)!!!

Now you can download your own post-utme past questions now for free if its on the list below!!

If You Applied For:
AVAILABLE PAST QUESTIONS:
• Adekunle Ajasin University(AAUA) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ahmadu bello University(ABU)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Anambra State University(ANSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University(ATBU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Bayero University kano(BUK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Covenant University(CU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ekiti State University(EKSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University of Technology Akure Post-Utme Past Questions
• federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun(FUPRE) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Minna(FUTMINNA)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Owerri(FUTO) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Yola(FUTY) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Imo State University(IMSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kwara state University(KWASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kaduna State University(KASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kogi State University(KSU)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kwara State University(KWASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(LAUTECH) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Lagos State University(LASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike(MOUAU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Niger Delta University(NDU)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Nasarawa State University, Keffi(NSUK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Nnamdi Azikiwe University(UNIZIK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Osun State University(UNIOSUN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU). Post-Utme Past Questions
• Olabisi Onabanjo University(OOU)Post-Utme Past Questions
• Rivers State University(RSUST) Post-Utme Past Questions
• The Polytechnic Ibadan(POLYIBADAN). Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Abuja(UNIABUJA-arts and Law) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Abuja(UNIABUJA-Management and social sciences) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Agriculture, Makurdi(UAM) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Benin(UNIBEN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Calabar(UNICAL)Post-Utme Practice Questions
• University Of Maiduguiri(UNIMAID) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ibadan(UI Arts) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ibadan(UI Science And Engr) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ilorin(UNILORIN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Lagos(UNILAG) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Lagos(UNILAG) Post-Utme Practice Questions
• University Of Port harcourt(UNIPORT) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Uyo(UNIUYO) Post-Utme Past Questions.
• Usmanu Dan Fodio Ubiversity(UDUSOK) Post-Utme Past Questions

If You Selected Institution is on the List, Comment Your School and Email, And I would send it to your inbox.

For Faster Response, Mail me on: chibuzor_obasi@yahoo.com

Wish you the best!
my email is oluwaseun95_c@yahoo.com. Unilorin nd yabatech.
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by ojis(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
darlington4her@gmail.com (ATBU BAUCHI)
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by Walexwal: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=suntex95] tnks very much sir for ur post.my email is walexwaldaguru@gmail.com. My uni is oou and funaab. Tnks sir.
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by Walexwal: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
suntex95:
tanks very much sir for ur post.my email is walexwaldaguru@gmail.com. My uni is oou and funaab. Tnks sir.
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by nessie17(f): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=Sholani][/quote]AAUA,eminent_g@yahoo.com
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by Anuoluwap(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
AAUA aspirants lets share info
Re: JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 by idqueen(f): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
my school is olabisi onabanjo university and my email is tanagness@gmail.com
thank u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is this Why Students Fail Exams? / Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? / Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.