Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,479 members, 7,923,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Want To Have 7 Kids-Desmond Elliot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Have 7 Kids-Desmond Elliot (1414 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Despite Having 4 Kids, Desmond Elliot Wants Two More... / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Have 7 Kids-Desmond Elliot by aburo7: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
In an interview with Vanguard ,handsome actor Desmond Elliot admitted he won't mind having up to 7 kids.

"My dad had 11, my mom had five. So, ours was a large family. So, it’s not because we were not many, that’s why I want to have a large family, no. I just love kids. I want to have a big family like seven. But not now, when my wife is more rested and the kids are grown more and also when I have more money, so I can give them all the best. I love kids. Definitely, we’ll have more’, he said.

Desmond now has 4 kids with his wife Victoria,hopefully he would meet up with the target of 7 kids.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/i-want-to-have-7-kids-desmond-elliot.html?m=0

Re: I Want To Have 7 Kids-Desmond Elliot by mikigen(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hope your also consiering pay thier school fees i.e 3m per session *7 aint joke thats talkn abt gvn them d best plus nollywood movie aint dat profit oriented these dayz you might have the money nw bt what happends in the long run?
Re: I Want To Have 7 Kids-Desmond Elliot by mikigen(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hope your also consiering pay thier school fees i.e 3m per session *7 aint joke thats talkn abt gvn them d best plus nollywood movie aint dat profit oriented these dayz you might have the money nw bt what happends in the long run? Jst saying o
Re: I Want To Have 7 Kids-Desmond Elliot by obiajurum25: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
His kids are cute
Re: I Want To Have 7 Kids-Desmond Elliot by dominique(f): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Its people like him that made our population what it is today. As long as he can cater for them, that's his biz. Two kids are ok for me.
Re: I Want To Have 7 Kids-Desmond Elliot by dasparrow: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2013
dominique: Its people like him that made our population what it is today. As long as he can cater for them, that's his biz. Two kids are ok for me.

@bolded

Precisely! I also think that just because a person loves kids is not a reason to birth them like a rabbit. Kids don't remain kids for life. They grow up and someday become adults. If he truly loves kids, he should spend time with kids in an orphanage home or become a teacher. Also, God forbid, if he is to pass away suddenly before all the kids become adults, how is his wife going to cope taking care of 7 kids all by herself? I know Nigerians don't like to think about death but death is very real and will come to each one of us one day. Some will live till old age while some sadly won't. Also I feel for the woman. Giving birth is no child's play and there are a lot of risks involved. But I guess all Desmond Elliot is concerned about is making his wife his baby breeding machine. In this day and age, anything more than 3 kids maximum is an over kill.

(1) (Reply)

Maria Sharapova Exposes Serena Williams For Being A Home Wrecker / Beyonce's Dad Remarries: Singer And Sister Solange Did Not Attend / "Shame On You" - Afrocandy Blasts Nigerians Over BBA+ Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.