Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,651 members, 7,951,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Offordable University In Europe And Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offordable University In Europe And Australia (583 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! / Nigerians Studying In Canada And Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offordable University In Europe And Australia by Olarewajub: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hello Nairalanders! Is there any cheap reputable university in Europe or Australia. Please i will appreciate if you can give me some statistics. Please note that the cost is one of the significant factor i'm considering. Thanks Great Nairalanders in anticipation for your favourable reply.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay £3,000 To Enter Britain / Spain Train Crash: Galicia Derailment Kills 78 / In Need Of Someone Traveling To Northern Cyprus From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.