Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,359 members, 7,920,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:34 AM

Browse The Net Free For 18hrs Per Week/10,000naira Per Year - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Browse The Net Free For 18hrs Per Week/10,000naira Per Year (1121 Views)

Browse Unlimited With Latest MTN Data Plans_cheapest Data Plan On MTN / Browse The Internet 24/7 On Your Laptop Or Desktop With Just N1500 / Blackberry Bold 2: 27,000naira Available HURRY While stock last..26k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse The Net Free For 18hrs Per Week/10,000naira Per Year by mide84: 9:55am On May 09, 2008
Dear Nairalanders
Your freedom to browse the net without any restriction, right here in Nigeria . And to become a Mini internet service provider, making between 45,000 to 100,000 monthly.
“I MEAN IT”
GURANTEED
A lot of people have been having problems
1) finding a good internet connection,
2) they have been having problem with the exorbitant charges they are being charged for browsing the internet,
3) even some people are restricted within the amount of hours they can browse because they can’t afford to pay for 24hrs services.

You have no need to worry again.

Do you know that you can browse the internet 24hrs wherever you are in Nigeria from the corner of you room free for 18hrs every week?

The following are the benefit you will enjoy from this services am about to reveal to you in my package.

You will be browsing with a foreign IP and guess what you will have access to over 16 different IP’s from over 5 countries abroad. USA, France, Germany, UK, Canada
Do you know what this means? You will not be restricted from visiting any site because you are a “Nigerian”,

You will be able to register for services you hitherto do not have access to.

You will be able to open your paypal and clickbank, and operate them right here in Nigeria without fear of your IP being traced.

You will be able to register for your paid surveys

You will be able to browse the internet almost wherever there is glo network in Nigeria

You can link two or more system or even set up CYBER CAFÉ with this connection as you wish

I will be teaching you how to configure your computer to browse the internet, and how you can offer this same service to people at a charge, making a per-time income of over 45,000 to 100,000 naira monthly configuring other people’s system. “Guaranteed”

In the manual I will be teaching you step by step dead easy way to configure your system, and within 15 to 20 minutes you will have your system browsing.
I MEAN IT

It does not require any computer skill to set it up you don’t have to be a programmer to set it up, you don’t even have to be a networker to set it up, even a 15 year old child will do it perfectly

This is how the package works

free package with a bandwith of 64kbt/s and 18hrs browsing a week is free
bandwith of 256kbt/s unlimited browsing 10,000naira per year
bandwith 4Mbit/s unlimited browsing 30,000Naira per year
unlimited kbt with 5port good for cybercafe 60,000 per year

the choice is your for how to get this package send a blank email to surfthenetforfree@yahoo.com with the subject browsing package or text 08079104405

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Swap White Torch + Cash 4 A Bold 5... / 3 Months Used 16gb Iphone 4 For 55k +an apple I'd and password Sold Sold / Latest Bold 6 & Blackberry BOLD Torch 9900 On Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.