Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,902 members, 7,945,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Intrested In equatorial guinea - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Intrested In equatorial guinea (4728 Views)

What Is Someone From Equatorial Guinea Called? / Equatorial Guinea (bata An Malabo) Pictures / Equatorial Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intrested In equatorial guinea by Akinmelvin(m): 1:43am On Jun 19, 2013
nigerias in equatorial quinea pls lets meet here
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by worry359(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2013
Akin melvin: PLS CAN SOME 1 TEL ME HOW TO GET TO EGYPT OR LIBYB AND MUCH IT WIL COST PLS TANKS

It could cost you your life. Very violent places, but your choice! shocked
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2013
very funny answer....hahahahah
worry 359:

It could cost you your life. Very violent places, but your choice! shocked
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by texaco1: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2013
Akin melvin: PLS CAN SOME 1 TEL ME HOW TO GET TO EGYPT OR LIBYB AND MUCH IT WIL COST PLS TANKS
there are many nigerians living in egypt soing business there i think u should consult their embassy but pls pls pls dont try crossing the desert
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by Akinmelvin(m): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2013
K tanks vry much but how much do u rily tink dat can help me to to egypt
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by texaco1: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2013
Akin melvin: K tanks vry much but how much do u rily tink dat can help me to to egypt
but for goodness sake why egypt of all places?but u have ur reasons .about the cist ,i have no idea.but which ever way u decide just avoid the desert route
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by uyigue1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
pls can anybody share info on how to get equitorial guinee visa or sao tome and principe rwanda or tanzania visa plss
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by texaco1: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
uyigue1:
pls can anybody share info on how to get equitorial guinee visa or sao tome and principe rwanda or tanzania visa plss
rwanda is visa free
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by uyigue1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ texaco plss can u tell me how to enter rwanda or equitorial guinee plss i try google and it tells me nigerian need a tourist visa to enter and which cheap airline fly those route plss
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by kagari: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014
uyigue1:
@ texaco plss can u tell me how to enter rwanda or equitorial guinee plss i try google and it tells me nigerian need a tourist visa to enter and which cheap airline fly those route plss
Rwanda air is the cheapest to rwanda and it flies from there to here and vice versa.
Royal air maroc and ethiopian air also goes there, for the cheapest you only confirm with a date, that is for E.guinea.
You need a tourist visa or business visa to enter E.guinea. Their embassy is at ikoyi, cant remenber the visa fee again but visit the embassy, if you are genuine you would get. Their visa is not a big deal

Dont forget to buy your tickets from me. Feel free to ask any other question here.
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by texaco1: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2014
uyigue1:
rwanda and uganda is visa free .but why do u want to go to rwanda ?
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by uyigue1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
@bross na hussle i wan go do ooo with my bsc and i wan do some professional course also to help my self @ kagari thanks bross can u tell me a little about equitorial guinee or rwanda how to get a work permit plsss
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by kagari: 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
uyigue1:
@bross na hussle i wan go do ooo with my bsc and i wan do some professional course also to help my self @ kagari thanks bross can u tell me a little about equitorial guinee or rwanda how to get a work permit plsss
My man i neva go E.guinea b4 oo. I amm ticketing agent so my info is based on my work experience and clients feedback. But E.guinea is way better than rwanda. Go to their embassy at ikoyi and apply for a tourist visa first, go and see for your self. Ones favor comes in different form you. But i am not 2 sure they speak english, i think they speak spanish
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by uyigue1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
thanks bross but still looking for their embassy or any agent to give info
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by uyigue1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
@ kagari thanks for ur info i saw an agent who wants to do tanzania visa for me he said 60k can u give info on tanzania and there ticket plss
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by kagari: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
uyigue1:
thanks bross but still looking for their embassy or any agent to give info
which of the embassies
Re: Intrested In equatorial guinea by kagari: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
uyigue1:
@ kagari thanks for ur info i saw an agent who wants to do tanzania visa for me he said 60k can u give info on tanzania and there ticket plss
u dont need an agent to do tanzania visa for you. Go to their embassy, pick up their visa form and fill it. Visa fee shouldnt be upto 150 dollars cant remenber now. Remenber you would be applying for a tourist visa. You can always come up with the scope of going to one of their parks or wildlife sites for a tour cause this is the season. But make sure you book your hotel down before applying. Goodluck
Feel free to ask any question here
For my services hit my mail.
Dont forget to buy your ticket from me

(1) (Reply)

Douala: The Economic Capital Of Cameroon / Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. / My Passport Is Expiring Soon And I Need To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.