Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper (23465 Views)

Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun / Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by supaeagles(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Is this the same "juju" that when you are in the bus stop someone will come and shake your hand and then next thing you know your private-part disappears shocked

It is because of this that whenever I am in a motor-park, I don't shake any body's hand. In fact my hand is always in my pocket checking my joystick and it causes some women to look at me strangely not realizing that I am merely protecting ''my goods' undecided

3 Likes

Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Sleekydee(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
Normal level....Person don buy Phone for alaba market b4, as e dey go ous inside molue d fone turn fufu 4 him pocket...African Science, FG shud fund d research...hehehehe.
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Ifetex(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
Shuld i say it End time tinz?
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by 2fine2fast(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Useless black magic I guess
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by mikymouse1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles: Is this the same "juju" that when you are in the bus stop someone will come and shake your hand and then next thing you know your private-part disappears shocked

It is because of this that whenever I am in a motor-park, I don't shake any body's hand. In fact my hand is always in my pocket checking my joystick and some women look at me strangely not realizing that I am merely protecting ''my goods' undecided
Guy, u r funny, u got me rolling on the floor wit laughter

1 Like

Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by nijanigga: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
What a hyena is to carcass, so is Nigerian to money. Nigerians can go so low to do anything to steal or scam.

1 Like

Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by ismailaoladayo: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
what a mystery, those people must have been waiting around the bank for any customer that may have come to withdraw the money, they are pocket picker, very common in lagos in those days, though fashola has flushed many of them away out of lagos
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Ochek: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
That same thing happened to me o! Though my own no be pension money (infact, na small money). We call it "one chance".
@all. Just be carefull of entering busses with only one chance left in the front. The day it happened to me was the day i first heard of "one chance". Now that you re opportuned on NL, watch out!
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Ochek: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
Sleekydee: Normal level....Person don buy Phone for alaba market b4, as e dey go ous inside molue d fone turn fufu 4 him pocket...African Science, FG shud fund d research...hehehehe.

Hahaha! Joker!!
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by victorazy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
everyday: Is it a mystery or did a thief take her money and replaced it with papers.There must be a logical explanation to this
not mystery is called "swap" is a magic. They will prepare their own parcels keep it in a room with charm "mostly ring" on it and d driver will put one another ring just like bluetooth.
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by supaeagles(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
nijanigga: What a hyena is to carcass, so is Nigerian to money. Nigerians can go so low to do anything to steal or scam.
My humble suggestion....." a few Nigerians can go so low to do anything to steal or scam. ".
We are a nation of 160 million people. The shameless actions of a few does not necessarily represent all of us.
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by ifedun2: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hmmmm.Nkan nbe.Thought we are in a new era.
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
It is illusion.
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by nijanigga: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles:
My humble suggestion....." a few Nigerians can go so low to do anything to steal or scam. ".
We are a nation of 160 million people. The shameless actions of a few does not necessarily represent all of us.
You're a liar, the expected action of a typical Nigerian is just to wait for his own or her own chance(s).
It's same stories from Nigerian politicians to typical Nigerians abroad. Tell me what's the difference between ACN leaders and PDP and the rest of them.Actually if you go to the north, they believe that if you steal or loot successfully, it's the will of Allah,that's what you see in Abuja. If you see any Nigerian frequenting Abuja, dig deep, he's going for something connected to some money sharing or picking up the crumbs.
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by nijanigga: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles:
Mr supaeagles: have you settled the super eagles bonuses, cos Enyeama said for now,but there are issues that need to be resolved.Most likely some officials want to short-change the players. Meanwhile, expect whipping from Spain and Uruguay.
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by supaeagles(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
nijanigga:
Mr supaeagles: have you settled the super eagles bonuses, cos Enyeama said for now,but there are issues that need to be resolved.Most likely some officials want to short-change the players. Meanwhile, expect whipping from Spain and Uruguay.
Don't mind the useless NFA - they have chopped our football heroes bonuses. I (my ID) merely represent the average avid fan of the super eagles - we vest all our emotions in supporting the team only to have the useless administrators screw things up before they have even had a chance to play on the pitch sad

Meanwhile, I still disagree with you in characterizing the whole country and it's people just based on the reprehensible actions of a few deviants - you should know better bros.

About whipping by Spain and Uruguay - we go whip them back - we are champions of Africa and are in S Africa to represent.
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
yinkzzboy: igbo bois grin
whats wrong with this area boy?u wanna tell me some folks now beat u to ur speciality,agbero? Better get ur skul examined,bloody 'owoeda'..now beat it..
People shud really b careful especially ladies about cabbies and bikers and danfos,lotsa crooks around..if some arsse is playin possum and jaywalkin towards ya,stand still with a stern direct look..he wont have da balls to come to ya but if its in da nite,u may wanna bolt off..if some scar face heel stops u on tha way and asks for directions to oshodi of all places,simply walk away...and if u are bulk buying beef say at the abattoir,never take ur eyes off them till u paid for em and have them safely in ur bag,savvy...
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by seyi360(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
miky: Am not dumb or gullible enough to believe such Bull wink wink.. she had better return that money or retrace her steps, its funny how these things dont happen in more civilized parts of the world..utter rubbish
Just thank ur stars you've not fallen a victim.A neighbour I once had was paid about #30,000 for the recharge cards she sold to this Aboki. About 10mins after d Aboki left she suddenly realised dat d entire cash,which was paid in #500 denomination had become #5 denominations.Black magic in action.
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Policewoman(f): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
CALABAR JUJU AT WORK grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by SailorXY: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
miky: Am not dumb or gullible enough to believe such Bull wink wink.. she had better return that money or retrace her steps, its funny how these things dont happen in more civilized parts of the world..utter rubbish
Mmmmh, you never dey in such shoes you never sabi
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Tascocent(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
nbright: I never believe things like this happen for real, always thought it was a joke not untill it happened in front of me at uniport... A girl withdrew 120,000 to pay her house rent. From the bank she went to a business centre to drop her form for filling, then from there she went to to her house... Like 30 mins time she came back to the place looking like a mad woman, she was crying and smiling at the same time, when probed by people to tell what happened to her, she said immediately she got home, she opened her purse to bring out the money but she saw neatly cut and arranged A4 papers. The papers were 120 in numbers... I was shocked and scared at the same time 'cos she said she sat near a tall dark guy and then I was the only guy in that centre that fits the discription..
I know der is more 2 dis ur story............abeg come finish am.
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Consultville(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hmm black magic shocked shocked shocked
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by nijanigga: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles:
Don't mind the useless NFA - they have chopped our football heroes bonuses. I (my ID) merely represent the average avid fan of the super eagles - we vest all our emotions in supporting the team only to have the useless administrators screw things up before they have even had a chance to play on the pitch sad

Meanwhile, I still disagree with you in characterizing the whole country and it's people just based on the reprehensible actions of a few deviants - you should know better bros.

About whipping by Spain and Uruguay - we go whip them back - we are champions of Africa and are in S Africa to represent.
I love your courage, May God spare our lives beyond tomorrow.
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by RedReact: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Experienced this thing live and direct in action in 1999 when one useless guy came to our mothers shop then. The guy priced some goods by pointing at them and also pointed at her safe then. Funny enough, a radio player was placed beside that safe and was tuned-in to a station then.
3 minutes after the guy left, everything he pointed at, including the radio player, disappeared without flying or walking away.
These things are highly illogical, but are really happening.
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Superstory at its peak. The father at home must have been acted by Olu Jacobs
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by autobay: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
I was in a bus (Late 90s)and I had 20,000 plus in my pocket. This guy dropped a coin in a bus and he said his money fell as i was trying to help check by bending down, the guy picked my pocket and alighted at the next bus stop.

2nd time
In a bus around oshodi, the guy wearing Jalamia/Kaftan sat beside.His hand is in his own pocket and he spread part of his Jalami cloth on my leg (lap). He then dipped is hand from his pocket to steal my phone not knowing that I actually placed my elbow to hold my phone tight.He was just trying to drag the phone out but the phone no gree come out and I pretend as if I did not realize he was trying to steal my phone (I am sure he later knew I was aware before he stopped pulling my phone).

Most of this act are not sometimes juju.

1 Like

Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Youngler(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
All I want to say is hum
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by trolling(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
theres a reason why the movie Transformer was made,go figure and let me hear your response
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by MayraC(f): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
Seriously Money turned into pieces of paper shocked shocked shocked That only happens in Nigeria !!!! wink
Can believe in juju but I am sorry this story sounds like a lil fake wink...This woman should give back d money tongue or maybe she should try to remember what she did after withdrawing d money from d bank wink
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Be mindful of urself nlanders cos even the perpetrators are here condemning the act. Be wise!
Re: N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper by Igholize(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
. No dey claim james bond ooOo... Just pray mak e no happen 2 u ooo, dis tins re real nd dey re hapenin...I 4 just like mak u just experience 1 nd I bet u, na u go dey tell pple d story... I don waka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Kids Found Dead In A Soakaway Pit In Kwara State (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Crime Group Linked With 500 Jeeps Stolen In Canada This Year / Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.