Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,970 members, 7,949,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Finance Partner Urgently Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Finance Partner Urgently Needed (797 Views)

I Need A Business Partner Urgently / I Have A Great Brand Biz Idea And Needs A Bouyant Partner Urgently / We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finance Partner Urgently Needed by mromoba: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2013
I have a signed contract to sell LPFO on a loaded vessel. I urgently need a financial partner for payment of logistic which include naval clearance fee and some other fees. Total money needed is N2.5 million. I need a partner who can finance this so that we can board the vessel today and payment be made by the buyer who has signed the contract already. The partner will have the Money refunded and also make an additional N13 million. Please any serious financier should call me on 07035582195. This deal can be concluded today. Again any ready financier should call me on 07035582195 Cheers
Re: Finance Partner Urgently Needed by mromoba: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2013
The buyer is going to issue a corporate cheque for the N2.5 million that can be cashed once his inspector is on board.If interested in partnering to finance, you can call me on 07035582195. The cheque will be issued on the name of the person that finances the logistics. You can call Ade on 07035582195. This deal is for real. I have the signed contract.

(1) (Reply)

40FT And 20ft Containers For Sale In Lagos / Listen Up All Nigerian Job Seekers! / Mobile Apps Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.