Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:15 AM

President Didn’t Ask Me To Resign – Tukur - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Didn’t Ask Me To Resign – Tukur (434 Views)

I Didn’t Ask Otti To Withdraw From Tribunal – Ikpeazu / I Didn’t Ask Amaechi For Rivers’ Money –patience Jonathan / I Didn’t Ask Amaechi For Rivers Money - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Didn’t Ask Me To Resign – Tukur by miklos23: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2013
By Clement Nwoji
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) yesterday refuted reports making the round insinuating that President Goodluck Jonathan has directed him to resign his position. The refutation came as the PDP National Working Committee (NWC) met with President Jonathan at the Presidential Villa, to regularise the positions of its national officers. Tukur led members of the NWC.
The meeting was ahead of another two separate meetings of PDP leadership and PDP caucus scheduled for later yesterday night, all at the Presidential Villa. Tukur maintained that in PDP, there is no vacancy for National Chairman just as he claimed that there was no cause for his resignation. The regularisation of the officers is, however, on the heels of observation by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) that the election of the party’s officers did not follow due proces. To read more click here:http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2013/06/19/president-didnt-ask-me-to-resign-tukur/

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 9 NECO Candidates, 13 Others / Bill Clinton: Israel Must Make Peace To Survive / Don't Be A Tribalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.