Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,032 members, 7,970,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:38 PM

Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira (7715 Views)

1million Naira Is Not Enough For This Information Or Knowledge I Want To Share / Help! If I Put In 1million Naira In Bank Fixed Deposit For 6mths, What D Return? / Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by FESTAC101: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
addictiv: just buy good stock clothes from dubai and sell them here or supply to boutiques.....you ll be shocked at how much profit you l make.you can start with 500k

please explain more sounds good...i equally have idle funds to invest
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by cityhood: 6:36am On Aug 18, 2013
hafbin folowin ur tred dear postal.bur u hv a gud cash at hand and dnt kknw wht to do with it....
Investing on agro.
Tomatoes,
Pepe
Shumbo
Onions
Whitcorn
Whitbins
Etc
Plenty of them yours is jst for u to do ur maket valuues and survey.then i suply u frm the north.eida u supply urclients and colet urcash strat away or u....sell dem ursef.....
One million sef is too much just little of it and you wud get ur capital and your gain.....
In this biznes u hav to knw whts maketabble and selable fast at ur location den i supply u.write away.....
Mr cityhood is my nairaland name .
Have bin supplying for nairalander.....
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by md003: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
if i had that ammount it
would double in a year because i would know
the businesses to invest in
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by olanre12(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
cityhood: can you
invest in tomatoes,
Dry peper
Onions.
wheats.
Jero
Am in the northern part.of nigeria.am into the biznes and i vitualy knw
more about this bizness sir you can call me sir or send me your
mail.sothat icn eplain it better
bro pls tell me more tru my email ajibola.deji@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by freaklyme(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2013
olanre12: bro pls tell me more tru my email ajibola.deji@yahoo.com
I have just email you.will like to partner with a professional?
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by overtaking: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Am a binary trader, i make good cash with little capital just $20. i generate up to 300% a month. i need some to partner with
me. if you will partner with me for just $1000 = N150,000. i guarantee you 300% a month. Am not going to ask you to give me
your capital, its wrong bro!. i will only ask you to open an account with https://www.binary.com/. contact me to trade for you. in just
1 week, you will see great result, up to 80% bro!
Check my blog 4 more info! http://trade4mebinary..com/

My problem is that i have what it takes to be a millionaire but my capital is not meaningful.
The rest of the 250k, you can invest it in other business you like.
If interested call me: 07034276469. Henry
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by Consultville(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Don't be deceived my friend, there is no shortcut to success, you need to take the steps. Think for yourself

Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by cachal: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Guys please stop dropping your phone numbers, just guide this dude on what to do, you mustn't be part of the business.

1, never agree to meet anyone outside nairaland to do business.

2, you as a person is there anything you like? Then develop an idea around it.

3, bit what you can chew.

4, be prepared for ups and downs.

5, pray.
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by nairafx: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Join us in supply of sand and granite. We get an LPO for you.
Call 08130552321
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by Successguilders: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
Short message codes services like 32312 etc, and get double quicker than you think.
Email me for ebook on how to start ebook cost 3500. Well detailed in pdf format.
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by freaklyme(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2013
Hi all,
I am in need of someone for urgent financial support towards setting up a photography Studio.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by kzenterprise(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
jaeik007: I SINCERELY NEED YOUR ADVICE ON A VERY LUCRATIVE BIZNESS I CAN WITH A CAPITAL OF 1MILLION NAIRA...PLS I NEED YOUR ADVICE
you can invest in GNLD business opportunity and get the worth of your money doubled
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by ceejay80s(m): 5:31am On Dec 07, 2013
gfortune9: If you can trust me, you can divide the money into two and invest one in a lucrative forex trading. You will be there and see how everything goes. Believe me before six months, you would have made a lot. You can just call me if you are interested on this nos. 08022558488 or 08090696984
forex kò baba ijebu or 9jabet nì
foolish adviser
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by ceejay80s(m): 5:38am On Dec 07, 2013
overtaking: Am a binary trader, i make good cash with little capital just $20. i generate up to 300% a month. i need some to partner with
me. if you will partner with me for just $1000 = N150,000. i guarantee you 300% a month. Am not going to ask you to give me
your capital, its wrong bro!. i will only ask you to open an account with https://www.binary.com/. contact me to trade for you. in just
1 week, you will see great result, up to 80% bro!
Check my blog 4 more info! http://trade4mebinary..com/

My problem is that i have what it takes to be a millionaire but my capital is not meaningful.
The rest of the 250k, you can invest it in other business you like.
If interested call me: 07034276469. Henry
if u can make all thìs money ìn a month and u are sure u've done it b4 & succeeded, why do u need the op's money?
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by ceejay80s(m): 5:45am On Dec 07, 2013
segzy14:
you can start with land business.
There is a plot of land for 500k, u can start from there.
ì smell 419
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by ceejay80s(m): 5:46am On Dec 07, 2013
segzy14:
you can start with land business.
There is a plot of land for 500k, u can start from there.
i smell fraud
Re: Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira by EngrFelix1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
jaeik007: I SINCERELY NEED YOUR ADVICE ON A VERY LUCRATIVE BIZNESS I CAN WITH A CAPITAL OF 1MILLION NAIRA...PLS I NEED YOUR ADVICE
You only need a N500k to invest in this highly profitable business with 100% returns...Start by reading the file below and do well to contact me on 0 7 0 3 7 5 3 3 9 6 5 as soon as possible (if interested)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest / MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message / Register Your Company Today With CAC Via An Accredited Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.