Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,142 members, 7,880,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Bleeding Heart!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleeding Heart!! (2580 Views)

My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her... / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleeding Heart!! by Uclloyd28(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2013
I used to think I was a player till I met Her 6months ago.2months into our relationship, babe got to my heart. Am In Love! I know, 2months is rather to early! I dropped other girls just to concentrate on her. Few days ago, I found out that this biyatch is gifting her punnany to any guy who'z ready to pay for it, in other words, She'z a Runs Girl! I can't move on cuz am in love with her, and I can't possibly date a runs girl, am the jealous type (only when am in love oh)....plz guys, what do I do? If I leave her, am certain I'll grieve and give up on love AGAIN!
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
^^date a wh0re or be single till you find the RIGHT woman..........here is your dilemma! if you still need advice on what to do then you need to get some brain transplant ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Bleeding Heart!! by clemz85(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
op? set your priority and be firm. what exactly do you want from her? if she got it then focus on that. runz girls are human beings, they are still useful to a certain extent
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by Monicasque(f): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
maybe this is your punishment for being a player before. Take it and accept that you are paying for all those other hearts you broke before. Were you expecting a saint? even though you used to be a player. Remember what they say '' every dog has its day'' and ''Karma is a bitch''
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by 2goodbobo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Is obvious you are in love with the wrong person. Thank God is just 2months. Move on with your life and don't think you can change her. A runz girl can only change if she wants to.
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by 190: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
ure simply a Phool OP

A true player never falls in love NEVER-
u messed up big time brof

try learning from me and mrbrownjay (My mentor) undecided

1 Like

Re: Bleeding Heart!! by sweettease(f): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Its Karma baby...... For those hearts you'v broken! And prepare to get burnt real bad(as in 4th degree 100% burns at same time grin) if you continue!
Player Vs Runsbabe #i love dis gist, at least not the usual good gal-bad boy and vice versa gist. Una fit tongue
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by Uclloyd28(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
sweet-tease:
Its Karma baby...... For those hearts you'v broken! And prepare to get burnt real bad(as in 4th degree 100% burns at same time grin) if you continue!
Player Vs Runsbabe #i love dis gist, at least not the usual good gal-bad boy and vice versa gist. Una fit tongue

Are u seriously happy that am almost heart broken? Wah makes u think I wasn't good and nice to other girls? Haba!
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by Uclloyd28(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
190: ure simply a Phool OP

A true player never falls in love NEVER-
u messed up big time brof

try learning from me and mrbrownjay (My mentor) undecided

Bros, no dey front jor! Players have heart and emotions...today is my turn, tomorrow might just be urs man.
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by True2myself24(f): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
Looks like you met your match
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by Uclloyd28(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
2goodbobo: Is obvious you are in love with the wrong person. Thank God is just 2months. Move on with your life and don't think you can change her. A runz girl can only change if she wants to.

Thanks for the advice! Buh you know moving on is not that simple...I love this babe in question
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by jmoha: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
great

Re: Bleeding Heart!! by happiclox: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
karma at work,sori bro...karma is a bi.tch!
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by 190: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Uclloyd28:

Bros, no dey front jor! Players have heart and emotions...today is my turn, tomorrow might just be urs man.

a true player gets broken down only once

uve been broken down before and now again

u ent no player

ure a sissy undecided
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by Uclloyd28(m): 1:27am On Jun 20, 2013
190:

a true player gets broken down only once

uve been broken down before and now again

u ent no player

ure a sissy undecided

Oh Grand Player, teach me thy way! Btw, wah made u a player sef? Explain
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by Mynd44: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2013
OP is just puny whipped
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by 190: 6:45am On Jun 20, 2013
Uclloyd28:

Oh Grand Player, teach me thy way! Btw, wah made u a player sef? Explain

undecided
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by 2goodbobo(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2013
Uclloyd28:

Thanks for the advice! Buh you know moving on is not that simple...I love this babe in question

Well if that is the case then keep fighting for her love. Maybe she might change her ways. The odds thou are not on your side. But have it at the back of your mind that is not gonna be easy.
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by AtheistD(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
A runs girl.... hmmm....

Come back when she has dumped you for her sugar daddy and given you an std in the process. That would be a more interesting topic.
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by sweettease(f): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
^^^i like dis one grin grin grin no offense to the op thou tongue

BTW somethng good can still come of it, you never know
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by hombre(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
sweet-tease:
. Are you not supposed to be reading your books? These kids sef.
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by kreamidiva(f): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lmfao.these nairalanders sef! Una no go kill me. A player dey here dey seek ur advice and u're all dissing him. But i think in all sincerity that........ Infact player,take dis answer from me: player + broken heart = faint hearted sissy.
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2013
kreami diva: Lmfao.these nairalanders sef! Una no go kill me. A player dey here dey seek ur advice and u're all dissing him. But i think in all sincerity that........ Infact player,take dis answer from me:player + broken heart = faint hearted sissy.

commonly known in the street as a "BIATCH WHO PRETENDED TO BE A PLAYA"
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by sweettease(f): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2013
hombre: . Are you not supposed to be reading your books? These kids sef.
I am embarassed

Are you not supposed to be hustling for your family? undecided these old men sef.
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by hombre(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
sweet-tease:

I am embarassed

Are you not supposed to be hustling for your family? undecided these old men sef.
. grin
sweet-tease:

I am embarassed

. This really cracked me up.No offence kid!
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 23, 2013
Nemesis cool
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by sweettease(f): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
hombre: grin. This really cracked me up.No offence kid!
None taken sir!
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by chidozy15(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Guy, leave her ASAP. I once also made the mistake of thinking I could change a 'runnz-geh' turns out I was deceiving myself. The chick loved me enough to quit the business for a while, but resumed as soon as my back was turned. Don't make the same mistake, those girls are addicted already.
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by kagari: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
@op me dont think you no player, cuz if you were, u woild be thanking the heavens for bringing a puccy to you as cheap as alomo bitters

LAST BULLET: i still dont get how a player would fall 4 a runz girl, dude like terms repel if u get what i mean.
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Uclloyd28: I used to think I was a player till I met Her 6months ago.2months into our relationship, babe got to my heart. Am In Love! I know, 2months is rather to early! I dropped other girls just to concentrate on her. Few days ago, I found out that this biyatch is gifting her punnany to any guy who'z ready to pay for it, in other words, She'z a Runs Girl! I can't move on cuz am in love with her, and I can't possibly date a runs girl, am the jealous type (only when am in love oh)....plz guys, what do I do? If I leave her, am certain I'll grieve and give up on love AGAIN!

Karma is . .....
Re: Bleeding Heart!! by addictiv(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
men if you stay it ll be much worse...........see if you can change her if it doesnt work ............take a walk for the sake of your blood pressure

(1) (Reply)

Message To All Girls Who Find It Hard To Stick To One Man!!! / Ladies, Do You Have The Keys To Your Boyfriend's Apartment? / Can You Be With Your Dream Lady? Check Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.