Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

Credit Hackers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Credit Hackers (838 Views)

MTN AWOOF!! Credit #30 For 5000 Airtime Quickly Te Soju E / Free Credit Cheat: How To Get N3869.60 Airtime On Airtel / How Hackers Sneak Into Phones Even When The Internet Connection Is Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Credit Hackers by uvoh(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2013
Have heard people talk about the "mysterious" disappearance of their credit on their phones but i've always seen it as a hoax until last week when it happened to me.
I bought a recharge card late saturday night and i can bet my life that i loaded it and i saw d confirmation that it had been credited to my account. I wanted to make a call but later changed my mind and then switched off the phone to sleep.
I woke up d next day and was shocked to high heavens when i was told i had insufficient balance while trying to make a call that morning. I was so angry i had to call the customer service of this telecommunication company that has the colour yellow as their dominant colour.
After what felt like a millenium of angry wait, a customer agent picked and after venting my complaint to him, he confirmed that it is on their record that i loaded a card the previous day at d time i claimed but....this is where i got goose bumps flying around my body. He said i exhausted the card that same day going further to reel out 5 unknown numbers i called with the time i spent on each one.
I sure know i wasnt drunk that day and i live alone and also my phone was switched off that day before i slept or did a ghost entered my room and used my credit?
Please has this happened to anyone out there?
Re: Credit Hackers by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
That Naija for you
Honestly the way Empty Hen or what are they calling them operate nowadays is really disgusting and so annoyed
Mine was always the same, on Monday i have N55 on my phone as i try to make call i hear your account balance is too low, as i recheck my account i saw N5 means N50 has been deducted. i call customer care and the guy was telling me that is true i have N55 on my account previously but what transpired has not been updated on their computer. i was really annoyed so he ask me to send [b]care[/b]to 5018 to get self-care application download to my mobile and be checking my account details by my self without calling them, i did. later on i receive a message telling me that the N50 was for Fact sms for a week awarded for me which i don't request for. same thing happen yesterday but that was N100 but that was for DIET message. i tired for them o
Re: Credit Hackers by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Are u using a smartphone?
If YES den a VIRUS is operating ur device without ur notice.
If NO, den i'll say u r a lucky fellow wink
Re: Credit Hackers by OPEYEMIAD(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
Godvilla: Are u using a smartphone?
If YES den a VIRUS is operating ur device without ur notice.
If NO, den i'll say u r a lucky fellow wink
which post are you replying? if mine am using smart phone and i only use Netqin antivirus nothing wrong with it
Re: Credit Hackers by uvoh(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Am not using a smart fone o!
Re: Credit Hackers by uvoh(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
This is really strange
Re: Credit Hackers by Domwiz4all(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
uvoh: Have heard people talk about the "mysterious" disappearance of their credit on their phones but i've always seen it as a hoax until last week when it happened to me.
I bought a recharge card late saturday night and i can bet my life that i loaded it and i saw d confirmation that it had been credited to my account. I wanted to make a call but later changed my mind and then switched off the phone to sleep.
I woke up d next day and was shocked to high heavens when i was told i had insufficient balance while trying to make a call that morning. I was so angry i had to call the customer service of this telecommunication company that has the colour yellow as their dominant colour.
After what felt like a millenium of angry wait, a customer agent picked and after venting my complaint to him, he confirmed that it is on their record that i loaded a card the previous day at d time i claimed but....this is where i got goose bumps flying around my body. He said i exhausted the card that same day going further to reel out 5 unknown numbers i called with the time i spent on each one.
I sure know i wasnt drunk that day and i live alone and also my phone was switched off that day before i slept or did a ghost entered my room and used my credit?
Please has this happened to anyone out there?
Yes, u r using a smart fone, perhaps nokia N70 or N72. Dia is possibility virus has enta ur fone which is responsible 4ur credit disappearance. A very close friend had similar experience. Sum anti virus r mere programme.
Re: Credit Hackers by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
All those people activating magic sims, mtn will soon gbab all your credit. All the free browsing you have been browsing since when you activate that magic sim, get set because mtn will eat you real heard. Now na magic disapearance of money

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Date / Top 7 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa / Where Are The Etisalat Customer Care Agents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.