Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Lets Join Hands Together To Reach Vision 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Join Hands Together To Reach Vision 2020 (756 Views)

#TeamGEJ: Lets Join Hands with GEJ in transforming Nigeria today / Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. / Vision 2020 - UNDP & MIF Index score Nigeria very low!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Join Hands Together To Reach Vision 2020 by seedy: 2:06pm On May 09, 2008
SEN NETWORK has became a household name in Nigeria which I believe not everybody is aware that SEN is setup to ERADICATE  povert by 2020 in Nigeria. You too can join this network and make a living. I just joined today and honestly I have been riping the benefits from those that have joined before me especially the person that refered me.

One thing is sure, you will be getting successdigest extra paper in every edition anywhere you are in Nigeria .
You can mail me for more info
temy747@gmail.com and I will be glad to reply you.

WE MUST SUPPORT PRESIDENT YAR' ADUA TO REACH VISION 2020

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Tell Your State Governor What To Do ? / Re: Yar' Adua's One Year In Office: What's Your Take On This? / Obama Asks Donors To Help Clinton With Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.