Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy (2807 Views)

Ladies, Is Sex Without Orgasm Enjoyable For You / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Handsomeemmy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ms_Steph: u think love in relationship its all abot gisting nd cuddling? Taking care of his woman is part of bin in a relationship
i know it is not all about cuddling and gisting, don't you think someone out there will learn something if we state out the roles of men and women in a relationship... What their duties should like
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
Monicasque:

image will not pay bills that is why everyone must find jobs for themselves so that they can be independent. Is paying the bills the reason you enter a relationship? isn't that selling yourself? and i did not say take care , i said go 50/ 50 and also said when the other is down , the other must try help get him or her back on track and people should not take advantage of each other. I have seen marriages crash because of money. I am not money hungry and would therefore not look for money in relationship but love, attention, respect and all the things that should be involved. I am not for sale
you don't undrstand wat I mean let me explain myself to u. I nevr said a woman shld not be independent. So if she's working dat means d boyfriend can't take her out on weekends or plan a romantic dinner some days. Not all d time but he shld be involved more often
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by chikeorji123(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
Atheist:-D:

It is a fact. As long as she is not married, she is free to date whomever she wants. What are the chances another man wont end up with her? If she was a really suitable woman then maybe it could lead to marriage but how many relationships do? 1 in 8 maybe. That is a lot of investment. Why invest in a woman that I might not marry?

Just add another fans to ur list! l love this..
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by AtheistD(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
chikeorji123:

Just add another fans to ur list! l love this..

Cheers. Hard truths of course. grin
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by kaboninc(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
I won't say money is a must but will say its a 'necessity'. Most times its not about the money but the will to give. However if there's no money, can you endure and hope for the better? Lol. These days, women go for the already made man, not even a potential mate. I can understand that naturally, that's the way of a female. They want that security be it physical or financial. However, our world is a lot more complex and complicated. So choose wisely.

Also, women should strive to be 'independent' becoming an asset and never a liability. Mind you there are men who are liabilities. They should do something so as to earn a living. You may or may not earn more than your partner but there's joy in getting paid for your sweat. Situations may arise that could cause you not to work but that doesn't mean you should be on a wasteful expedition squandering and mismanaging resources. Infact, guys, I mean real men go for women who are prudent in managing resources.

Lastly there's no harm in spending on a woman. So long as you're not married to her, she's not your responsibility unless you willingly choose to.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by kaboninc(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ms_Steph: Before you date a guy shld money be a necessity in the relationship? Has for me I am not looking for the richest guy in the world but he shld spend on me 1ce in a while. So yes it should be.

Oh...I didn't even see this before commenting
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Sissie(f): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Real men go for this woman goes for that woman.
Blah blah blah.
So if I choose not to work? And just be a stay home mum, and take care of the kids and the husband? Does this make me a liability, cause I don't support financially? Really.
Or if I choose to work for other reasons not financial and run a non-profit making business, am now a liability?
Same men will gladly tell you what the duties of a female is, and how she's to take care of home and kids. And all that.
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Monicasque(f): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
Sissie: Real men go for this woman goes for that woman.
Blah blah blah.
So if I choose not to work? And just be a stay home mum, and take care of the kids and the husband? Does this make me a liability, cause I don't support financially? Really.
Or if I choose to work for other reasons not financial and run a non-profit making business, am now a liability?
Same men will gladly tell you what the duties of a female is, and how she's to take care of home and kids. And all that.

point taken
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by AtheistD(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Sissie:

Being a housewife is ok. They need to offer more support for this however. The non-profit part is somewhat questionable. It shouldnt take up more than 20% of your time. If it does then it will be a major burden on the relationship.

Check this out:

In the UK a husband and wife both earning 45,000 each take home 33,063.36 each after tax (total of 66,126.72). A married sole provider with 90,000 salary takes home 59,163.36.

So even in the UK sole support is not easy as the government is yet to bring in measures to balance it.
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Being a housewife is ok. They need to offer more support for this however. The non-profit part is somewhat questionable. It shouldnt take up more than 20% of your time. If it does then it will be a major burden on the relationship.

Check this out:

In the UK a husband and wife both earning 45,000 each take home 33,063.36 each after tax (total of 66,126.72). A married sole provider with 90,000 salary takes home 59,163.36.

So even in the UK sole support is not easy as the government is yet to bring in measures to balance it.
dude no offense but you r stingy
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by AtheistD(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ms_Steph: dude no offense but you r stingy

And define stingy?

I am trying to point out how difficult single income households can be. Even without mentioning the dreaded fear of unemployment etc. That is financial management. What is done with the money is up to the parties but the govt needs to put in more to balance that and help out single income married families. Nothing to do with being stingy.
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by kaboninc(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
Sissie: Real men go for this woman goes for that woman.
Blah blah blah.

Hey honey, I think you misunderstood me. I said situations can cause one not to work but that doesn't mean you should not be careful on how you spend. Haba...take it easy.

When you run a non-profit organisation, you do get rewarded and in one way or another you bring in income. Non-profit organisations do not exist for profit sake but still do not make them not function like every other business.
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Monicasque(f): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
kaboninc:

Hey honey, I think you misunderstood me. I said situations can cause one not to work but that doesn't mean you should not be careful on how you spend. Haba...take it easy.

When you run a non-profit organisation, you do get rewarded and in one way or another you bring in income. Non-profit organisations do not exist for profit sake but still do not make them not function like every other business.

hey k wats up? you and Ath must enjoy the weekend hey. m out. c yah
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by kaboninc(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
Monicasque:

hey k wats up? you and Ath must enjoy the weekend hey. m out. c yah

Noooooo. Not without you! Its Friday night and we could hit the club you know....not a bad idea to have mad explosive fun as we did last week.
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2013
Popowaa: What i consider is a hardworking man and determine man even when de guy is broke is broke at de moment u knw u ve a future with him.
100% support
Re: Ladies Is Money A "Must" When Choosing A Guy by Nellachy: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2013
It.iz.an.added.advantage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Hug With Side? / What Attracts You The Most In The Opposite Sex? / Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.