Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms (9845 Views)

2face Idibia's Wife Annie Has Started Open Her bosoms Again In Lagos / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by WaleFolarin: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2013

Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Where is the brxt. All I see is a chest undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Uceegal: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
I tink d bwest don flat wella,bt datz nt my biz... Her bf may stil lyk it lyk dat,so.....
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Linoversace: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
Showing off slipper-like bubbies Goodluck to her!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
omg gravity is so not her friend.
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Is this what you call bre*st? This flat looking disapointing sagging iniedo. She really needs a man
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by NessaFresh(f): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yomii: Is this what you call bre*st? This flat looking disapointing sagging iniedo. She really needs a man
That's wicked
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
caribchic: omg gravity is so not her friend.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Sicozone(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
are u telling me she's showing off this dropping bossoms,no i dont think so........
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by evanscheck(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
NEymar is great
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by slimyem: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
There's something more to Rita and Kate's friendship..undecided

@ topic...the showing off doesn't look accidental. Its intentional and its really not showing anything.
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
That was the 'intended site' for the Bo.bb.I! Unfortunately, it didn't come so the site still dey vacant. Panding when (if) they come. undecided undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
but kate wicked o cheesy
see her finger-pointing and LOLing grin
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by premlove(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
At dis age breast don flat like slipper na wao
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Airforce1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
They cu0uld be gay partners
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Mcleo007(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Those t.its are far gone! undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by goldfish80(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Even hollywood doctors on Dr 90210 can't restore this slippers booobs, sadly enough sad
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by timpaker(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2013

Did someone deflate the breazt? I never knew Yezudo teeth has pin
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by 3ace(m): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2013
careytommy: but kate wicked o cheesy
see her finger-pointing and LOLing grin
That's Rita's finger pointing while she's holding an award.
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by SlyIg(f): 5:57am On Jun 20, 2013
Where is Yuzedo?
And what has he got to say about this picture?
Or is he still looking for his vaseline?
Someone should enter his Banana Island mansion and call him here please. His attention is seriously needed!
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by SlyIg(f): 5:58am On Jun 20, 2013
timpaker:
Did someone deflate the breazt? I never knew Yezudo teeth has pin
He has many questions to answer here my bros.
#Team Yuzedo, we give up!
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by yuzedo: 6:07am On Jun 20, 2013
omo, dis rita dummynick ugly well well o! shocked undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Caracta(f): 6:30am On Jun 20, 2013
yuzedo: omo, dis rita dummynick ugly well well o! shocked undecided

Have you given up on her?

@topic, how is that an accident?
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Popowaa: 7:07am On Jun 20, 2013
Lmfao
tchidi: That was the 'intended site' for the Bo.bb.I! Unfortunately, it didn't come so the site still dey vacant. Panding when (if) they come. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2013
Some of the girls wey dey yab Rita Dominic for here never develop breasts o, even in their late twenties. Na mango dem dey take stuff bra dey waka about. Yet, dem dey hide for NL dey yab person wey manage get. Yeye pipo.
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by yuzedo: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2013
tchidi: That was the 'intended site' for the Bo.bb.I! Unfortunately, it didn't come so the site still dey vacant. Panding when (if) they come. undecided undecided
We givupppppp!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by Jalord(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2013
[b][/b]hahahhahaha I laf at byesh
Re: Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms by demelza: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2013
grin grin
pro01: Some of the girls wey dey yab Rita Dominic for here never develop breasts o, even in their late twenties. Na mango dem dey take stuff bra dey waka about. Yet, dem dey hide for NL dey yab person wey manage get. Yeye pipo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Buys Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink In The World / Agnes Masogange Stuns In This New Photos / My Palito Radio, Oh My Beloved Palito

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.