Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,945 members, 7,927,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:04 PM

Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert (23406 Views)

Follow Your Fan Back: Adekunle Gold Replies Fan With Funny Pic On Twitter / Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert / Rihanna Hits The Club In See-through Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by thinka2: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
This Rihanna is seriously a no-nonsense star and as Nigerians will say "she no send at all" (as seen in the video)

The singer was performing "We Found Love" at a concert in the UK,and came down from the stage to reach out to her fans, when one overzealous fan refused to let go of her arm. The video of the incident that surfaced online shows Rihanna attempting to move along but getting pulled back by the fan's grip. In turn, Rihanna immediately smacked the fan over the head with the microphone before moving on to continue her set as if nothing happened.
For mobile, see video here

Rihanna was her usual unapologetic self following the occurrence, saying on Twitter that her actions were intentional. "Purpose! That b— won't let me go," she wrote in response to a user who called it an "accident."

Rihanna is no stranger to obsessive fans. When she isn't being clung to at concerts, she's being stalked by crazies. A man was recently arrested on the roof of Rihanna's Pacific Palisades home, and in February a separate man pleaded guilty to breaking in to the singer's home and sleeping in one of her beds.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/06/rihanna-strikes-fan-concert.html

Twitter @tutubranch

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 20, 2013
lol! i watched the video,riri had no mercy and upon that she called the girl a bitch on her instagram. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 20, 2013
i never said, naughty lady!!!! wtf!!!!
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 20, 2013
bitch
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 20, 2013
buhahaha! riri was so angry! the girl kept pulling her hand, she just hit her with the mic grin

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Emyo(m): 5:44am On Jun 20, 2013
great people discus ideas!
See what you all ar doing here.

16 Likes

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 20, 2013
Do you blame her? Some fans are ridiculous.
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Ispeakthetruth(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2013
ogugua88: Do you blame her? Some fans are ridiculous.
Ogugua I'm a fan of yours. gringrin
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Ispeakthetruth(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2013
ogugua88: Do you blame her? Some fans are ridiculous.
Ogugua I'm a fan of yours gringrin
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Ispeakthetruth(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2013
Emyo: great people discus ideas!
Click LIKE if you think this guy is a F00L

82 Likes

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Emyo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ispeakthetruth: Click LIKE if you think this guy is a F00L
your truth have failed u on this one.
Truth is u need LIKES.

10 Likes

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Afrocatalyst: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
I would have done same.
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by adexsimply(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lmao!!! that was so funny...she acted like a typical BL***

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by icebebe(f): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
still wondering wat yuh'r doin here mr greatness

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ispeakthetruth: Ogugua I'm a fan of yours. gringrin

Shes gonna hit you with a microphone...if you dont take the hint...

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
That is uncalled for and very unprofessional
some fans are very provocative but one has to keep his/her cool because without them the so called stars are notin

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by imsuboi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin

Riri baby
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by 50calibre(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is why they say a violent woman requires a violent guy who would treat her violently. She hit a fan on the face just for holding her whereas beyonce did nothing when a fan touched her backside.

Christ brown was nearly lynched for beating her, now everyone can see that she deserved to be beaten.

14 Likes

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Samelfisha(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
and fool like u still comment.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by creativemusic: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
hit the mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by ichommy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nauti Girl
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by IAMBREEZY: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
And God save her it wasn't me she smashed with the MIC

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
I won't blame her. Some fans are aggressive
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
I cnt blame the fan, rihanna is too sweet to behold. Touching her, I'm sure d fan will selfservice with dat hand for ythe next 6 months. Lol
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by chasitty123: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2013

You read it also.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by cyril83(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Transferred of aggression. Abeg she never stil find stable love?

That's more reason why chris had to tore her gum with punch. Stewpid gurl with small breazts

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Tedpgrass: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre: This is why they say a violent woman requires a violent guy who would treat her violently. She hit a fan on the face just for holding her whereas beyonce did nothing when a fan touched her backside.

Christ brown was nearly lynched for beating her, now everyone can see that the she deserved to be beaten.

I hate to admit that there's a little glimmer of truth here.

I'm DEFINITELY NO-NO to domestic violence.

But it defies logic, when a girl refuses to leave a violent and disrespectful relationship, wacking the face of one of her "clinging"fans....... and next moment looking for public sympathy with..."I'm a victim" look.

RiRi...... don't fool me.
Leave CB and get your life sorted.....
You'll be one of the several booties... not the one

And the "victim" part you play, is such an overused publicity stunt.

It puts real helpless victims of domestic violence at risk of being disregarded and at greater harm.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by dabrake(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ispeakthetruth: Click LIKE if you think this guy is a F00L
'LIKE' beggar.

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by mysticgal(f): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ok cool
Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by Tedpgrass: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
IAMBREEZY: And God save her it wasn't me she smashed with the MIC

Shay......
U sef go be billionaire after lawyers finish with am.....

Just get a fab publicist, publish different angles of laceration/ bruises in newspapers and social media portals with a tearjerker story.....

5% na my cut oooo for all the ideas...
To be donated to charities dealing with DV properly.

Gullible public audience.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone At Concert by NessaFresh(f): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Sammy Gyang & Ice Prince Receive Award From Indomie - Photos / Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl / Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.