Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria Selling Other People’s Stuff - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria Selling Other People’s Stuff (895 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria Selling Other People’s Stuff by infoocean: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
If you want to start making a lot of money online you can get started by selling other people’s products legally. By legally I mean NOT stealing their products and re-selling without their consent but what I’m talking about here is what is known all over the world as Affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate marketing is a business I consider the fastest and simplest way to start an Internet business – especially for those new to online business and Internet marketing. Almost every online business Guru does one form of affiliate business or the other because it is actually the lazy man’s way to internet wealth.
[b][/b]

If you will like to learn how to do this kind of business fully rake in cash do search on google
or do well see my signature for for more info.
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria Selling Other People’s Stuff by Realprofit: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2013
affiliate marketing is a cool way to make money online, and getting the best selling product to promote is a hot niche. But its wise to try out a nigeria company to make sure you get paid, nairahotspot . com is a good choice, You can also sell things there too.
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria Selling Other People’s Stuff by Prince4God(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Whatever you want to sell online, affiliate or personal, you will need an effective email list to succeed and that is where this program comes in.

My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering a bonus book valued at N7,500 for the first 30 people that will join me between Monday 17th - Friday, 21st June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "N7,500 valued bonus book" and you have it.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, Follow the link to see the details.
http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/make-n1-million-in-less-than-less.html

Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria Selling Other People’s Stuff by tundebj(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
If you want to make money in Nigeria by selling other peoples stuffs, ebooks are the best to sell, its either you contact the seller of such ebooks and get the right to sell their intellectual property of just go for ebooks that are produced for that purpose. Another idea i would suggest is to join a membership club like www.teamupafrica.com where materials are actually provided to members to sell and keep 100% of the profit. The main reason why selling people stuff is profitable is because you dont have to go through the stress of starting it from the scratch or going through the production process. However you may be able to get things that lots of people need from some membership site, the reason is because in most membership site the administrators are aware of what people need since that is the first target, the members must be satisfied first or else the membership site will not last long. so you join a good membership site like www.teamupafrica.com and get great resouces to sell and make money

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of N5million Loan / Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.