Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,252 members, 7,943,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest (4187 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / New Music;9ice; Adigun + Attitude + Everyday / 9ice's Newest Track! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by kaypound(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2008
pls 9ice this your arrest and battering is this part if your street credibility or you just dey suffer yourself for nothing
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by 9ja4eva: 6:33am On May 20, 2008
lol

u funny mehn
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by TmeD0(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2008
dominique:

what were the traffic violations sef, i read the papers and not one of them specified exactly what the voilation was. this is one of d problems we av in this country, we don't know our rights. the policemen have no rights manhandling him like that when he's not armed n dangerous and shootin in broad daylight? hw stupid is that. what if someone had been hit? i hope he takes them to court and demand for a public apology. damn stupid idiots.
Good question: NONE!  Tell me since when has traffic laws been obeyed for naija.   They claimed the guy drove through a one-way illegally---PLEASE!.   Na since when them don start enforce that one?  I've read the responses to this story and I must say I'm appalled and concerned at the responses thus far.  While some were so contradictory that it makes you wonder if any thought was put into the writing, some just flat out balme the accused who in this case turns out to be a victim of the typical police brutality.  Ok, let's just say he did commit a traffic offense, which we know in this case there was none, was it right for the olopa them to assault him?  Like someone stated, there's got to be more to this story that's not being disclosed.  People, I beg una before una begin open una mouth dey pass judgment, make una know the facts surrounding the issue first.  Na just my 2 kobo.  Peace!
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by tngtech(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2008
the guy don match line, undecided undecided
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by owolomo(m): 1:55am On May 23, 2008
omo make una dey watch yankee television now, 9ice correct one jor, good publicity stunt, my guy smart well well,
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by orekelewaa: 9:37pm On May 27, 2008
if d story is true, den d guy no try at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by lalaboi(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2008
HE'S DEFINITELY GOIN TO SING WITH WHAT HAPPENED! THEN WE SHALL HERE TRUE STORY!

ANODA HIT IS ON THE WAY! NAIJAPOLICE I THINK LOL!!
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by UNLEASHED(m): 12:08am On May 31, 2008
9ice why now?? But we no get traffic laws for naija so wetin he do the Policemen
@ lalaboi
Na true you talk, he go soon sing wetin happen, let's sit back and wait!
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by genre(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2008
Bleep ALL OF U LIKE U DONT KNOW THE  NIGERIAN POLICE JUST HOPE U DONT FALL IN THEIR NETS SOMEDAY  (ODES). tongue shocked
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by gmailer: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2010
Why beat him up,
cant they just fine him,
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by eldee(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2010
Nigerian traffic rules are easy to follow . . . if you hear 'hollit (hold it)', you are constitutionally obliged to put your arm out of your car with a heavily folded N50 note or lower, depending on the size of the road.

9ice disobeyed this traffic rule and he was punished. grin grin
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by yemmight(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2010
Yu guys just wake up? Even 9nice would have forgotten things like this happened.
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by Amya(f): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2010
owolomo:

omo make una dey watch yankee television now, 9ice correct one jor, good publicity stunt, my guy smart well well,

publicity stunt? Are you outta ya mind??!!!

Even a fool knows not to push it with the Nigeran Police Force. Haven't you ever heard the word accidental discharge?

They (NPF) kill and maim and hide under the cloak of accidental discharge!

Everyone knows that if you wanna live long you avoid the NPF like a plague. Haven't you heard about the Apo six?
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by lolomau: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2010
the beating of nice by the police no be mistake, makan makan loye nkan!!! smiley
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by Mudley313: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2010
eldee:

Nigerian traffic rules are easy to follow . . . if you hear 'hollit (hold it)', you are constitutionally obliged to put your arm out of your car with a heavily folded N50 note or lower, depending on the size of the road.

9ice disobeyed this traffic rule and he was punished. grin grin

na so oh. then dem dey rankadede for u instead of a beat down

edit:

9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest
« on: May 09, 2008, 05:05 PM »

mehn, dis na old news na. is the music scene so boring now peeps got to go ressurected olden days threads
Re: 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest by akinsadeez(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2010
why is this coming up in 2010.olllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bashment Lovers In Here ! / DOWNLOAD: D’banj – Don’t Tell Me Nonsense [official Video] / Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.