Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Me! My Love Life 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me! My Love Life 2 (858 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / True Love : Man Finds Love Of His Life 2 Days After Winning 181 Million Dollars / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me! My Love Life 2 by olabisimot(f): 5:05pm On May 09, 2008
A week later, i was with my boss( his friend) in my office while i was busy chating with an India friend,he(my Boss) saw it and ask me who was that i told him jokingly that he(the India) is the i love and the one am getting married to. He (my Boss) took the duplicate of the picture and went to show it to his frnd.
A week later, he came to my office with a lady and start introducing her to every one around. he pretended as if he doesnt know me till they both left. I called him the following evening and accused him of not introducing her to me as to hear his reply will be, but he said he's so sorry that next time she comes around he will do that.
By hearing this, i decided to ignore him and he also did the same.
a couple of month later when i finally found the one that really cares for me and he saw the changes in me, he has been trying to come back to me but i didnt give him chance.

BUT my people guess what!! THERE IS PROBLEM AGAIN IN THIS MY PRESENT RELATIONSHIP AND THIS TIME IS THE SISTER TO MY BF. She is a frd to my boss, her brother is really taking care of me but she dont want us to be.
Its happen that the brother doesnt stay here in Nigeria but he do come home on regular basis bcs of me.
She is a person that we all staff doesnt know what is in btw her and my boss and they are not having an affair, whenever she detend on anyone in the office, my boss will never utter a word even though the staff is on their right.
She bang into my office this morning and started calling me names and warn me not to go near her brother, now the brother has been calling me and am affraid to pick his call.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Me! My Love Life 2 by ashe2(f): 5:10pm On May 09, 2008
so much grammatical errors i lost the point u shud have wrote dis in yoruba.
Re: Me! My Love Life 2 by Ezinwannem: 5:28pm On May 09, 2008
lol, B/W, why didnt u comtinue where u started da whole story in da 1st place?,
seems 2 me that you love money 2 much,
Re: Me! My Love Life 2 by olabisimot(f): 5:54pm On May 09, 2008
If u read my story write from the beginning you will know i started at where i stop. Do u want me to tell what is not existing just because people are eager to see the end.
Why dont you go to sleep perhap your eyes are decieving you.

And to you no one is perfect.
Re: Me! My Love Life 2 by Ezinwannem: 7:00pm On May 09, 2008
@olabisimot, sweetheart, u mis understood me, u cant start a story and say "to be continued" and wen u want 2 continue, instead of u 2 go 2 da same thread where u started of b4, u started a total different one again,

(1) (Reply)

Am Just Curious / Reaction / Laughable: But Its A Latest Discovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.