Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,040 members, 7,890,419 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

Akpabio's Hospitals... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Hospitals... (7780 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Fashola Moves To Power Schools, Hospitals With Solar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by BabaTony: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2013
Aderostock:

what else do you people want from Gov. Fashola? He built Millennium schools, primary health centres, roads, jettys, and brought some many innovations in form of job creation across the state but the hatred won't allow you to see them.

The same hatred eko ole has for a performing governor in akwa ibom.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Aderostock(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2013
ifechez:

Pls. Which lasu are you talking about? The one everyone knows or another. Best state university indeed.
before I post the links regarding Lasu as the best state university. kindly tell the forumites the best state university. thanks
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Aderostock(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2013
BabaTony:

The same hatred eko ole has for a performing governor in akwa ibom.

I don't think the poster has that hatred against Gov. Akpabio. He only posted the pictures of schools in uyo, if you think he lied, you should prove him wrong by posting standard pictures of hospitals in Akwa ibom
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by tsomething: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2013
Aderostock:

I don't why you lots are senseless, someone posted pictures of public hospitals in uyo that he got and even told you to feel free and post any other ones you got, instead, you were raining curses on him. if you don't have anything to add better just reading. Thanks

If you don't know his motive you had better shut up. Do you think the essence of this thread is to inform you about the state of Akwa Ibom hospitals or to conjure hatred against Akpabio. How would he post those rubbish pictures and call them hospitals in Akwa Ibom, except he's up to some mischief. If you want to know the true status of Akwa Ibom hospitals and other infrastructural developments visit the state website or better still take a trip to Akwa Ibom and see for yourself .

Our government isn't into media propaganda like most ACN governors which you see their achievements only on the internet. In Akwa Ibom , the citizens who see and enjoy these facilities are the ones who will speak good about our government as we have continuously done on this and several other fora. Again we say visit and see so you can spread the testimony.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by juman(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2013
Hmmmm!
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by OneNaira6: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2013
I notice a pattern with this eko ile. if a governor attacks or against GEJ, he immediately sees the 'good' of the said governor but if it's the oppsite, he attacks their fault. I noticed that pattern recently. anyway, his obbession with bayelsa and now Akwa ibom is pathetic. I'm one to insult all Nigerian governors. they are all underperforming but the akwa ibom guy tries. that i know and seen with my eyes. at least he's not what i call a media performing governor like well una knowwho I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by OneNaira6: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2013
t-something:

If you don't know his motive you had better shut up. Do you think the essence of this thread is to inform you about the state of Akwa Ibom hospitals or to conjure hatred against Akpabio. How would he post those rubbish pictures and call them hospitals in Akwa Ibom, except he's up to some mischief. If you want to know the true status of Akwa Ibom hospitals and other infrastructural developments visit the state website or better still take a trip to Akwa Ibom and see for yourself .

Our government isn't into media propaganda like most ACN governors which you see their achievements only on the internet. In Akwa Ibom , the citizens who see and enjoy these facilities are the ones who will speak good about our government as we have continuously done on this and several other fora. Again we say visit and see so you can spread the testimony.

E don do jor. let it be and in most case, just ignore.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by BabaTony: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2013
Aderostock:

I don't think the poster has that hatred against Gov. Akpabio. He only posted the pictures of schools in uyo, if you think he lied, you should prove him wrong by posting standard pictures of hospitals in Akwa ibom

Certainly not me. Post pictures for who? Eko ole? That won't happen because he is already blinded by hypocrisy.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by deshclones(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2013
Aderostock:

Lasu becomes the best state university under Gov. Fashola, currently the 11th best university in Nigeria.

so ojota-ikotun road is now your yardstick to rate most intelligent and visionary leader in Nigeria?
\

stop sounding senile....for your information...roads..i repeat roads are the only infrastructure that government has monopoly over...all other infrastructure all have private partnership..like private schools,hospitals,security,power etc all have alternatives..if you dont like it you opt for privately owned schools,hospitals etc...you can never do the same for roads...thats why roads construction always take a huge chunk out of every budget ....

have you ever plied lekki-epe expressway down to ajah roundabout??..have you been to okota,ikotun,ikorodu,badagary,most inter city roads in victoria island??..then you have no moral right to join in this discussion...btwn..who made lasu 11th best university??..like seriously? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
One_Naira: I notice a pattern with this eko ile. if a governor attacks or against GEJ, he immediately sees the 'good' of the said governor but if it's the oppsite, he attacks their fault. I noticed that pattern recently. anyway, his obbession with bayelsa and now Akwa ibom is pathetic. I'm one to insult all Nigerian governors. they are all underperforming but the akwa ibom guy tries. that i know and seen with my eyes. at least he's not what i call a media performing governor like well una knowwho I'm talking about.

why dont u just prove eko ile wrong by posting hospitals and medical infrastructures of akpabio and save us this thrash. do this and all these will die naturally. He even said that u guys should help him out if u have any. abegii, face topic jorrr
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Garrithe1st: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
The people of Akwa Ibom are too poor to afford camera fones to snap and upload pictures of Akpabio's schools and hospitals.

Lol
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
Demdem:

why dont u just prove eko ile wrong by posting hospitals and medical infrastructures of akpabio and save us this thrash. do this and all these will die naturally. He even said that u guys should help him out if u have any. abegii, face topic jorrr

They can not prove me wrong simply because there's nothing to prove me wrong with. Like I say all the time, there is nothing in that place beyond the few roads and also there's a reason why all the Apabio infrastructure threads hardly hit the next page, not even a full page on NL, its because there's nothing on the ground to postt.

And instead to respond by posting whatever I missed like I asked them to, they are falling all over each other with irrelevant nonsense and insults...

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
Aderostock:

I don't even get the hatred thing because hatred is me posting 1 while ignoring 2, but I posted what's on the ground and if you have xamples of 2, why not just prove me wrong instead of the silly hatred nonsense.

I didn't even include my personal opinion so where is the hatred?

Is my hatred responsible for Apabio not building good hospitals and good schools?

Blame Apabio and not the messenger..
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
Garri the 1st: The people of Akwa Ibom are too poor to afford camera fones to snap and upload pictures of Akpabio's schools and hospitals.

Lol

Even if den get camera, taking pics of what doesn't exist go need serious devine intervention..
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
I don't know why some nairalanders resort to insult a poster and ignoring the topic. If you have any other pictures of hospitals built by Godswill Akpabio, kindly upload it and let's see. Most of us haven't been to Akwa Ibom. We only learn about Akpabio's Achievement online. Please we need more pictures.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Attention EKO OLE and other Paid ACN Clowns!Akwa ibomites do not need to proof anything to fools like you whos only interest is to further ACN/APC propaganda.since you have made your self an expert on Akwa ibom Development do the postings for your other ACN paid clowns to ogle. The akwa ibom people are not answerable to you clowns.
You thought you were stealth with your threads?
if it worked else where it wont work against akpabio cos nigerians can see his achievement, not on propaganda newspapers or internet like your ACN/APC achievement but on ground.
We see through your charade.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Aderostock(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
deshclones: \

stop sounding senile....for your information...roads..i repeat roads are the only infrastructure that government has monopoly over...all other infrastructure all have private partnership..like private schools,hospitals,security,power etc all have alternatives..if you dont like it you opt for privately owned schools,hospitals etc...you can never do the same for roads...thats why roads construction always take a huge chunk out of every budget ....

have you ever plied lekki-epe expressway down to ajah roundabout??..have you been to okota,ikotun,ikorodu,badagary,most inter city roads in victoria island??..then you have no moral right to join in this discussion...btwn..who made lasu 11th best university??..like seriously? shocked shocked shocked

Lagos has over 10,000 streets/roads/highways and you cannot expect the government to spend all the funds given and generated on all the roads at the same time. It's a gradual/continuous process! Over 10 roads are reconstructed in Iyana Ipaja axis recently and many accross the state. if he hasn't got to the above places as you have claimed, he will surely get there. please don't let us derail the thread further but if you want to know more about Lasu, join me in the education section. thanks
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Aderostock(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme: Akwa ibomites do not need to proof anything to fools like you whos only interest is to further ACN/APC propaganda.since you have made your self an expert on Akwa ibom Development do the postings for your other ACN paid clowns to ogle. The akwa ibom people are not answerable to you clowns.
You thought you were stealth with your threads?
if it worked else where it wont work against akpabio cos nigerians can see his achievement, not on propaganda newspapers or internet like your ACN/APC achievement but on ground.
We see through your charade.

if you believe Gov. Akpabio has done a lot in Akwa Ibom than Gov. Fashola has done in Lagos in spite of overwhelming population of Lagos. kindly open another thread for that and I will disgrace you and ur men. thanks
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko ole has yet to post pictures of hospital/health centers in his native osun state.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
So many emotional wrecks on this thread....

If you have something to contradict the poster...why not shame him by posting such.

All the emotional rigmarole with insults and curses aren't helping your case.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
EKO OLE, When you are paid to run a ACN/APC propaganda blitz for your paymasters. Dont come here to parade as an ordinary forum member,
These thread has nothing to do with Akpabio or Akwa Ibom State development.Its all political aspirations/demands of your paymasters.
the EKO masqurade has been uncovered! we now know who is underneath and who is beating the drums.
I suggest you change your username or better still use your other Aliases cos youve been uncovered.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Pataki: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme: Eko ole has yet to post pictures of hospital/health centers in his native osun state.

Stop derailing the thread. How hard is this for you to grasp? The thread is about Akwa Ibom and developments that are currently in place.

If you persist with this gobbledygook of yours, you should be ignored and banned for being a nuisance.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by hardknockbroda(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
deshclones: This guy is a joke....what's ur own with akpabio??so amaechi is now the new bride cos he is gej's enemy??all these can clowns sef...tot amaechi is of d pdp so why are you all clinging to him?oops I forgot...its cos he is gej's enemy...

Ekoile focus on ur adopted lagos state..

.why is lekki epe expressway still under construction more dan 7yrs after it was flagged off??...
why is there no general hospital in eti-osa??
why is there modern standard public school in eti-osa??
why is it taking forever to construct d ago palace-okota_ikotun road??
Why is lasu fees high while the sch is in a sorry state??

Why are us so bitter and envious of other states?

Pls get ur facts right b4 coming to a forum like dis to post trash

LASU is currently d best STATE university and 11th best of all universities in the country

As for the Ago-Okota road, some property owners along dat road dragged d LASG to court and got an injuction stopping d government from demolishing their properties for d expansion of d road so work had to be stopped bt d case has been settled and work has resumed on d road..
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by vanbonattel: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

They can not prove me wrong simply because there's nothing to prove me wrong with. Like I say all the time, there is nothing in that place beyond the few roads and also there's a reason why all the Apabio infrastructure threads hardly hit the next page, not even a full page on NL, its because there's nothing on the ground to postt.

And instead to respond by posting whatever I missed like I asked them to, they are falling all over each other with irrelevant nonsense and insults...

Hunting rats while your state is on fire......... hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by vanbonattel: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
ilugunboy: So many emotional wrecks on this thread....

If you have something to contradict the poster...why not shame him by posting such.

All the emotional rigmarole with insults and curses aren't helping your case.

We have nothing to contradict him with, I could only find from my searches, native doctor shrines when I searched about medical facilities in Osun state. Case closed.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
van bonattel:

We have nothing to contradict him with, I could only find from my searches, native doctor shrines when I searched about medical facilities in Osun state. Case closed.

Be serious for once.... angry
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by vanbonattel: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
ilugunboy:

I am so serious here that the last house fly that hit my face fainted...... I tell you the truth, Eko ile is a joker, maybe I will name my next joke topic 'Eko ile' jokes.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Crayola1: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
The problem is this thread is not out of any true concern for the walfare of the citizens of Awka Ibom state. Its just the usual crabs in a barrel mentality that black people are fond of displaying to full effect.

The hospitals in Lagos are no better and not fit to be called world standard in any place, but because its Lagos its acceptable to the "concerned" hypocrites.

For clinics these buildings are ok, but as hospitals they are below standard, but any attempt to revive the comatose state of Nigerian healthcare, however small is welcomed.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Garrithe1st: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
After crying and searching for pictures for over 5 hrs Akwa Ibomites are yet to come up with a picture of Akpabio's hospitals..

Yet the mumus have been using the thief as a yardstick for top performance in governance.

I dey laff ooo!!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
ilugunboy:

Trolls are never serious and trolling is not a serious activity...
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Garrithe1st: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
I still dey laff ooo!!

Wia are d peeshures??

grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
The only pictures that matters is just one picture of eko oles native osun state health center. i dare you to post one.
Your baiting tact will not succeed here the EKO masquerade has been uncovered.we know who you are and your motives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buy And Install Your Solar Panels/inverters/ Batteries Etc In Phc...view Pics! / What Does 'I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody' Mean To You? / How Terrorists Plan To Disrupt 2019 Election – NITDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.