Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

HORRIBLE: Man Grow Face In His Belly And Belly From His Face - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HORRIBLE: Man Grow Face In His Belly And Belly From His Face (10111 Views)

Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) / Picture of the Man that Changed His Face To A Dog Face Through Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HORRIBLE: Man Grow Face In His Belly And Belly From His Face by obynocj(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2013
OMG: my eyes saw the shocked of my life today...can't believe this so irritating Shocked Shocked

Shocked Shocked....

Pals is this real or faking?Huh?Huh?? abi na the real Ajannu bi this Ajanni what do u say
more pic on http://revealzone..com/2013/06/horrible-man-grow-face-in-his-belly-and.html

Re: HORRIBLE: Man Grow Face In His Belly And Belly From His Face by Adufaye(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2013
Lol I love it can't wait 2 b like dat.....ironically grin
Re: HORRIBLE: Man Grow Face In His Belly And Belly From His Face by BrokenTV: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
I dont believe this.
Re: HORRIBLE: Man Grow Face In His Belly And Belly From His Face by valdubem(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
photoshop.......

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Airtime/call Credit On MTN, Airtel, 9mobile & Glo. / Stanbic Ibtc Ez Cash Loan Ussd Code / Why I Am In Nairaland Eventhough I Am Not A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.