Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,347 members, 7,910,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:31 PM

Script For Sale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Script For Sale (569 Views)

An Epic Short Film Script For Sale. / I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? / Movie Script For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Script For Sale by Hillariousend: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2013
Recently i have writing up some good movie script, and now need a trustworthy producers to tie knot with.
contact me via
hillariousend@gmail.com or
call: 08175676550

HERE IS A SCENE FROM THE SCRIPT

[b]SCENE 47
SET: INT. DAY
XTERS: DR. JOHN CLARK, DR. KEN IHAM, DR. PASCAL DOZIE, DR. LAZ SAM, DR. WALTER SOYI
CAMERA OPEN ON THE FIVE DOCTORS, THEY WERE EXAMINING GEORGE RECORDS, CT SCAN AND AS WELL DELIBERATING ON THE POSSIBILITY OF A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY
DR. KEN IHAMsadLooking up from the materials (George records) he was holding) He might be a good candidate of hemispheretomy

DR. WALTER SOYI: Yes, I have heard of it, but I’ve certainly never done one. (Turn to Dr. John Clark) But do you think we can do it

DR. JOHN CLARK: (To other three doctors) You have done it before? (They nodded yes to his question)

DR. PASCAL DOZIE: I was among the teams that perform on one Jumbo Nelson while at Pax Hospital (He fleetingly skimmed the record in his hand) I believe a hemispherectomy could save the gentleman. Only that Jumbo Nelson is a kid while George is adult

DR. JOHN CLARK: Yes, I have certainly done a hemispherectomy; say seven times but they were all children, age below fifteen

DR. LAZ SAM: I think its possible, there’s a procedure for hermispherectomy in age and under aged but they all might be the same, what I fear is the lesion – it is on the left side (John Clark pull out a medical book from the books on the shelf)

DR. JOHN CLARK: We have to do it, his parents has faith in us, let us in ourselves (He opened to a page of the book) This is the procedure (Other doctor circled round listening as he explained. Camera cut moves down stair and outside, get a car pulled inside the parking space, Elbert, Gertrude, Frank, Mrs Maria and Mrs Beatrice all alighted and started running towards the hospital building, Gertrude still on her wedding gown. Camera cut again and moves to Dr. John Clark Office. He was explaining to Chief William, Chief Alex and Bestman the procedure for the surgery) we expect the surgery to take about seven hours; of cutting, bringing out the tumor; and then sewing back. There’s a strong chance he can bleed to death and die on the operating table. And if he lives, he might be paralyzed or marred in anywhere of his body. I just want to intimate you with the risk or what he’ll be passing through in the next seven hours.

CHIEF WILLIAM: (Sober) Thank you for explaining. I understand. Whatever that will make him live, what ever that can be done, anything you can do, even if he ble-ed to (A ball of tears drop from his eyes) I have the faith; he will live. And if we don’t agree to this surgery

DR. JOHN CLARK: I’m sure he’ll get worse and die. I think its time.(He stand to leave and immediately came a knock at the door) Yes come in (Nurse open the door followed immediately by Gertrude, Mrs Maria, Mrs Beatrice, Elbert and Frank)

MRS MARIA: Where’s my son, why did you take him away, what happen to him (Holding Chief William clothes as he tries to console her. Dr. John Clark notice them and was particularly interested on Gertrude and her wedding gown)

GERTRUDE: Doctor, what is wrong with him

DR. JOHN CLARK: (To Chief William) your family (Chief William answered by nodding his head) Well, your son or your husband had brain tumor, and surgery is the only means we have got to save his life. But it as well going to be risky, he may well die in the operating room (Paused to look at the women who now look calm and sober) Again, there are chances he might survive but could be marred, paralyzed, unable to talk
Re: Script For Sale by mufex(m): 2:16am On Jun 21, 2013
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Mandiba's New Dvd:words,quotes And Pictures Of Nelson Mandela / Being Mrs. Elliott Sold Out In Cinemas / » Download Movie – Thewater Diviner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.