Stats: 3,191,154 members, 7,943,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Do Not Allow Yourself To Be A Tool In The Hand Of Evil Men - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Not Allow Yourself To Be A Tool In The Hand Of Evil Men (717 Views)

My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

Do Not Allow Yourself To Be A Tool In The Hand Of Evil Men by Iamdominion: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Greetings to you all out there. I crave your attention for a moment. I would like to correct some ugly impressions that I noticed is going around certain circles in our society especially in Lagos and Ogun states. It also seems that this same thing may also be in circulation in other states like in Calabar and Delta states. My recent trips there seemed to suggest so. Because of the seemingly seriousness of the matter, I have set up a channel of communication and that Is why I have come on Nairaland in the hope that I could attract some attention.

I would like you to know that you can also find me on

https://themoderateextremists..com

Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Moderate-Extremists

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/moderateXTREME

I encourage you to please visit them sometimes and share your thoughts with me, let’s learn together.
Before I get the point I’d like to give you a little history.

A little introduction

if I told you my name, it might be of no significance to you because you wouldn’t be able to identify me with my name. So let me just introduce myself in ways you can easily relate with.
I live somewhere close to the border between Ogun and Lagos States and I do my business primarily in Lagos. In 2010, I took up residence in the area and there I came to the realization that I had been under some form of attack for many years by a sect who are presenting themselves as emissaries of the God. Because of the method chosen for these repeated attacks, I couldn’t really comprehend the situation early enough, until the year 2010. It was then I began to find explanations to many bizarre occurrences in the early years.

Certain Muslim clerics of Yoruba decent, as I believe, have continued to use their positions, a position given to them for God’s purposes, to broadcast hate messages against me, calling their audience to assault me whenever and wherever possible and however they can. They continue to inspire their listeners to sabotage my business and disturb my peace promoting it as judgement from God. I believe there are many things they have told the public with the intention to sparking public outrage, I know I haven’t heard it all but from the information I was able to gather, they claim as reasons for the attack that:
1. I do not have any kind of job and that I use diabolic means to extort people
2. I use money to entice ladies
3. I use ladies while also claiming that I also have intimacy with the underaged.
4. I insult the Yoruba tribe
…amongst many other things

They have even suggested to the public that I am elderly claiming I am as old as 50. They have even inspired Yoruba musicians to produce derogatory songs. As if that were not enough, they have also taken their ugly message into radio stations. All for one guy.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am not 50 as they have projected, much earlier than that, they claimed I was 53. I am not 48 or 45 as they have claimed. I am not even 40 yet. I am not even 38. I am the 3rd born of my mother and the first is yet to be 40. I am not even 37 or 36 yet and I will not discuss my age because I have hopes to get justice in accordance with the laws of the land.

I do not use women nor disrespect them and have no dealings with the underaged. I have a business and I am not financially dependent on anyone. As a matter of fact I have NEVER EVER asked for financial support from anyone. I know that there could be a possibility because no man is an island but truly I have never needed to ask anyone. Not because I am a new kind of superpower, it is just God’s doing and it has been amazing. However, it appears that for all these things, they seem to have some form of evidence. I have tried to acquire these evidence to no avail but I am sure in court, they would be able to provide it. I can not wait to see them. Do not give them a thought, it is just a attempt to prevent me from finding a spouse and settling down.

I had never had any previous encounter with anyone of them that could have spurred such a situation neither had I met nor faced anyone of them till this day. No one has confronted me till this day even though some of the things they has said are criminal in nature. I have even tried to force their hands to arrest me because I know the day we meet face to face, all they have lied so hard to achieve will come tumbling down. But they continue to elude me somehow.
For those of you who are aware of this ordeal, there is something more and deep that you do not know. And by the time I am done, you will discover how deep into the occult we have allowed our society to slip.
I am using this medium to call on the igbos, wherever you are, do not give this people your attention and do not lend them your voice. Do not allow them bring you under their curse. I call on the Hausas to distance yourselves from these people, they do not represent your faith nor your humility, they are liars, cheap and petty individuals of the occult and they, while trying to abuse me, continue to abuse the Hausa tribe by calling me an “aboki”. A brotherly term in the Hausa language which they have now slurred to me “stupid”. I also call on the Yorubas, these people do not represent you in any form, no matter how many they may be. Do not allow any man or group lead you into wrong doing for sake of been a fellow tribesman. We have developed an abusive way of life in Nigeria which is evident daily so much that we have even washed our number one man in the face of the world. So insult to the Yorubas has nothing to do with this. You are being used by an ocultic group. This attack though set up for me, it is actually a message to my mother and in the coming days, I will prove it to you.

I also use this opportunity to call on the Inspector General of police on a personal level, while my solicitors and I are preparing to write your office, I appeal to you to use your office to investigate and advise. It has been a constant threat to my life and these individuals have continued restlessly to create situations for my hurt or demise hoping to attribute my hurt to God as His vindication.

I also call on the churches in Nigeria and every association of Christians everywhere, especially the Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) to denounce this senseless and misdirected acts of wickedness and instruct their followers to stop following this group. They do not serve your interest in anyway, they are only manipulating your members.
In the weeks ahead, I plan to write all these organisations mentioned above one by one for the purpose of isolating and identifying this group so that we can have a sit down finally. I have gone to meet with those I believed represent them in my area and have also moved my solicitors to write the radio stations they used but all I met are denials upon denials. So what exactly do they want?

Let us explore all these together as I give you incident by incident how this matter developed.
My Blog

Facebook page

Twitter:

My Blog, Facebook and Twitter
Re: Do Not Allow Yourself To Be A Tool In The Hand Of Evil Men by Iamdominion: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2013
Make no mistakes about this, ladies and gentlemen, this group is an occult. However since they have continued to portray themselves as emissaries of God then I would be glad to put them to the test. In the coming weeks I would like you to watch them closely, as failure to achieve their evil intentions continue to haunt them, they will shed their humble white cloak and manifest their true intent and unmistakable demonic character. They will become erratic and more violent.

I have got more to tell you. Check it out here

Facebook page

Twitter:
Re: Do Not Allow Yourself To Be A Tool In The Hand Of Evil Men by Iamdominion: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
You know, since i started these channels, i have been receiving threats upon threats. What disgusts me so much is that they never confront me face to face. They keep hiding like rats either making slurred and unclear remarks or mutterings.
Did i mention to you that these guys are my mother's age? Many of them are older than old, 50 years, 60 years and right here in my home i am having to deal with a woman of about 70 years. Very old bunch of shameless goons. Won fe ja. I guess they must have missed out on the fights in their childhood days. So they had to jack up my age a little so they can attempt to relate. But why do they keep hiding from me? If they had to hide then why not just give up the whole thing?

This is an attack directed at my mom. Because this was the same experience my elder sister had before she was isolated and hospitalized . Do not be moved by them, they are noise makers and they have been making the same noise for so many years. Like other times, they will fail.

You will soon hear more.
Re: Do Not Allow Yourself To Be A Tool In The Hand Of Evil Men by Iamdominion: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2013
If you listen long enough to those who love to speak evil of others, you will find amazingly that they are actually describing their lives. They hate their lives and so they only way they can feel good about themselves is to bring others down below themselves. This is a demonic practice; you may ask any Man of God. Just like suicide bombers they loath their lives and the anger and hatred of it subjects them to easy manipulations of their demon masters to go destroy the lives of others.

Read more at [url:http://themoderateextremists..com/]http://themoderateextremists..com/[/url]
Re: Do Not Allow Yourself To Be A Tool In The Hand Of Evil Men by Iamdominion: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2013
Sunday 7, 2013

I am over at my families’ place for a week to hang out with them. And this good Sunday morning, and I heard a little something from this clueless group that told me they were at it again. Usually, when I visit with my family this way, they would use it to further their stupid goals by trying to manipulate people to align with them. They claim I came here to ask for financial assistance.

For you all out there reading, don’t allow these people to waste your time. They are so confused and callous, conscience is gone from them. Even though many of them haven’t even eaten since yesterday and many others have such crushing problems in their lives, yet they choose to waste their time in foolish revel. Disregard them, they are only deceiving themselves. It has either just dawned on them that they have just failed and they have been failing for so long.

What you must learn to understand is that these people are under some kind of demonic influence and they are not themselves. Right now, they have chosen a location little distance away from my family’s notice to play drums, music and revel at their imagination of my misfortune, just like their kind did to David in bible times. From what I understand, they are rejoicing that my recent visit to my family signifies my being broke and so with the call from the mosques, Muslims, Christians, spiritualist and pagans have come together to celebrate. On a Sunday. A hallowed day for Christians. Isn't that funny.

Well as usual, they are deceiving themselves and trying to compel others to align with them. They have been doing this since 2009 with no meaningful direction or achievement. It just makes no sense. They claim that the financial challenges, (which actually exists in their minds) I am currently going through is the repercussion of something they claimed I did in 2009, 5 years ago. Is that not the thinking of a confused mind?

Truth is, that is what they want people to think. Actually, they have been sending people to me to hoping to get me to come and settle them and my not yielding is what is driving this whole shindig, partly, at least.

Read more here http://themoderateextremists..com/
Re: Do Not Allow Yourself To Be A Tool In The Hand Of Evil Men by Iamdominion: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2013
I am in a battle with time and I have a huge amount of work before and that is why these messages have not been as frequent as I would have hoped. As soon as I am able to clear 80% of the demands, on me, I will set up a system to assist me in making my posts more regular.

In the midst of my very busy schedule, I did not fail to notice the ramblings of this confused crowd of zombie puppets being controlled by their demonic and false messenger prophets. I know that many of you reading too may have noticed. They thrive in my silence, the moments I seem to be quiet is their moment, especially when I am visiting my family. They use my visit as evidence of their claims that I am dependent on my family. How jobless and empty can people be? I just cant understand the stupidity and how that some white color job people can follow this foolish crowd. How can anybody with common sense follow this people? Is it because of their numbers? Is it because they can make noise? Is noise truth? Common sense? Do not be intimidated by them. Ask questions. They people telling you I do not have a source of income, do they themselves have jobs? Does it even look like they do? Or do you want me to show you some of their pictures? Lol!
Pick up an empty tin can. Drop it. Now fill the same tin can again with sand. Drop it again and compare the noise each of them makes. In this very simple illustration is a huge lesson of life that we all seem to take so lightly: Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Do you also know that each time I hear them, I step out of my house to record them? Do you know that they disperse each time I get there? With all noise they make, how come my family never hears them? People, you have no idea what’s going on. It is by God’s kind mercies that I became aware of this whole thing anyway, otherwise, there would have been no inkling of its thought in my mind and they would have just gone on wondering why I was having issues with people that I meet.

The main challenge of this matter, is the inability of those who listen to them to add 2 and 2 together. Otherwise, this confused sect would have been relegated to the stone ages. It almost feels like this is the main problem in Nigeria and is the reason why they can’t afford 3 square meals.

You are reading on this blog because this blog was meant for you. Most times, we unconsciously allow the uneducated and the low lives in society to dictate our thoughts our actions because of their noise and capability to do violence. Like the damfo drivers, bus conductors or even the electrician who comes to work in your homes, your thinking faculty can never be on the same level. Do not permit them to smother you. You work, they are jobless and that means you may never have the time to investigate this matter hence these pieces of thoughts are coming to you.

Every single trash they have said is a lie and its very essence, makes no sense. If they have shown you any video or photo purported to be me, know that it is false and a demonic representation. And I humbly appeal to you to send It to me. It would assist me in calculating a legal response to this menace with precision and substantiated proofs.
Did you know they said I was uneducated? Do these writings up here sound like that of a guy who had no formal education?

More updates coming
Re: Do Not Allow Yourself To Be A Tool In The Hand Of Evil Men by Iamdominion: 1:00am On Jul 14, 2013
If you can not recognize an occult by his words and actions today right in front of you then how will you know the antichrist when he comes? The bible tells us he will come as an angel of light such that even the very elect will be deceived. Yet you find many openly following a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with God, knowing fully well that every method they have used in their attack is ungodly. Well I guess its OK for a culture that puts money before anything else even God.

If you listen to the words they say you would realise that 99 percent of it has to do with money. These people worship money and money is everything to them. That is why they have used it continually as a punch line and a standard for their attacks. Why I am not moved by all their attacks is because money is not a primary source of joy to me. They actually thought I was like them. They miscalculated.

Like I have continued to say none of their allegations is true. Think about it. Have you ever seen a criminal who wants to be tried? I want an opportunity to meet with these people; I can do anything for it. Yet I know they don’t want to meet me for fear of being exposed. There was a time they went about telling people they were coming to arrest me. Well they never came to me to say these things; I only picked them up from whispers. The message was meant for all those outside my circle of friends which suggests they were just manipulating people. Months have come and gone and are now years and still they never came. I wished they did. I really wished they tried it. It would have been beautiful. However, if you see them, please tell them it’s not too late.

They are every bit what they try to label me as being. Take for instance, their key weapon: the woman factor. You know, it’s just so like them to use the woman weapon against me. It’s the oldest trick in the book of politicians. When they have tried and failed in anything else then the go for the nuclear weapon: women. Well I am not a womanizer and I am not into anything like it. From the beginning I tried to tell all who cared to listen that these people were trying to kill every relationship I get into and that is why they don’t last. One day, God will give me the opportunity to present their filthy acts of wickedness to the world.

Anyway, not long ago, my baby brother came to me one day complaining bitterly. He is a few years younger than me and he is a little above his mid-twenties. He told me how a neighbor right there at Ishaga, a woman who is close to the age of my mother, a woman of Yoruba decent whose first son is about my age range, had been pestering him for intimacy. Can you imagine that? A woman of over 50 going after a boy in his twenties. He told me he had made his position clear to her and that her persistence is wearing him out. He said if she continued, he would embarrass her in public. Now my brother is not one that discusses such things but that he did, shows that it had gotten to him. What pisses me off most is that this same woman is among those key people who had been fueling these attacks against me. What a hypocrite!

Now I am sure some of these people have gained access to my blog and I am sure her son may also be reading this too. And so will some in the neighborhood. Of course they would be able to identify this woman in no time and that should put some things in motion. My mom is already aware, she is just a good-natured woman and there is still more that I haven’t said. Just wait till my family gets to know what these people in that area are doing to me and you will hear the whole song.

People, they are deceiving themselves, if I told you the atrocities that I know first hand, the things these people do on a daily basis, you will be shocked to the marrow. This is one of the reasons I get so upset when they say the foolish things they say. They are in no position to judge any human being. There is so much I have to say and you have no idea how much. Wherever I can, I will begin to make evidence available so you don’t think this is just talk. However I have to be careful about it, I don’t want to hurt anyone like they have tried to cause me harm, I just want to address this matter from its root because

I know the significance and all of you do not. There is something going on that is deeper and more demonic than you can ever imagine, just give me a chance to show you.

I call on you to stop giving them your attention, you have no idea what is going on and what they are doing to you. You are being manipulated and fed with hate, a popular strategy for breeding terrorists. If what they have said is true then let the matter be tabled in my presence. Yet they keep running away from me for fear of being identified.

Stop giving them your attention. They are emissaries of satan.
In the following story, I will tell you about the man who started this attack. Just stay tuned.
Re: Do Not Allow Yourself To Be A Tool In The Hand Of Evil Men by Iamdominion: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
And here we go

https://www.nairaland.com/1365650/femi-fani-kayode-nation-perverts-paedophiles

I am not surprised at all. I am waiting to hear from the confused. I waited for days after the proclamation to hear them kick agaisnt the declaration but they didnt. Instead they wanted to talk about how much money i have. Well, i would expect much from people who practice pedophilia as a religion. Wouldnt expect much from people who value money over everything else.
Re: Do Not Allow Yourself To Be A Tool In The Hand Of Evil Men by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sick fellow

Re: Do Not Allow Yourself To Be A Tool In The Hand Of Evil Men by Iamdominion: 5:43am On Jul 21, 2013
Why do you think so?

What Kind Of Moderators Do We Have On Nl This Days(post Ur View On Mods) / Building Collapsed In Kaduna / Dillish Mum Meet The Man That Claimed To Be Her Father

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68