Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Italy Vs Japan Highlights (that Was One Heck Of A Match!) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italy Vs Japan Highlights (that Was One Heck Of A Match!) (520 Views)

Italy Vs Japan - Confederations Cup (4 - 3) On 19th June 2013 / Brazil Vs Japan - Confederations Cup - (3 - 0) On 15th June 2013 / USA Vs Japan : Olympic Women's Football Final (2 - 1) On August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Italy Vs Japan Highlights (that Was One Heck Of A Match!) by toluernanes: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch/feature=player_embedded&v=mNWz3zUeWi8

If you missed the match while it was live, you missed BIIIIIIIIGGGGG!!!!! Seriously, this was easily one of the best football matches i’ve watched in quite a while. Even my mum that doesn’t like football was rooting for Japan. As a Juventus fan, I rooted for italy, of course, so the result was to my liking (though it does feel like Japan were somehow robbed of a victory they quite frankly deserved.)

This was an epic!

Mood: Totally Awesome Feeling!

http://tolusconvos./2013/06/20/italy-vs-japan-highlights-that-was-one-heck-of-a-match/

(Okay, I have tried embedding the video without success. So you can just visit any of the links to checkout the highlights)
Re: Italy Vs Japan Highlights (that Was One Heck Of A Match!) by Civory(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls what was d Japan vs Italy score?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Strikers Palava- Nig Vs Spain On Sunday-what Is The Way Forward / The Best-paid Bench Warmers In Sports / Espn To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.