Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,280 members, 7,916,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

P-Square - Personally - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square - Personally (45385 Views)

P-Square's Personally Surpasses 3Million Youtube Views In 8 weeks / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square - Personally by Rhino4dm: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2013
How can someone stealing and copying everything be the best? In real world, they should be in jail by now. Yet we have bigoted toads bringing in D Banj in their usual hateful nature. What has this copying of Michael Jackson style has to do with D banj?
I will keep making it difficult for you bigots and never will I allow you to have it your own way. If you like hide the post. I saw you cherry picking and selecting post to hide. Keep it up.
Re: P-Square - Personally by Bodmas06: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2013
sanity12: PERSONALLY i prefer dbanj's FINALLY.team dbanj all d way..

Chop knukle padi Mi
Re: P-Square - Personally by theripper: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2013
Fact is P-square has consistently brought out hits after hits like its nothing --- olamide's voice. When was D-banj's last album sef? Some 5yrs back and people forget he has an album now sef. With dis dolorous music he churns out daily, I am even scared to download his song.

As for those who are worried about you-tube download, PSY has the highest downloads ever with just dat retarded song, does it make him a great musician? How much of usher and micheal jackson did u hear in ifunanya, busy body, beautiful onyinye, no one like u and do me.

Abeg, like they say in Premier league, form is temporary, class is permanent. P-square is Class.

8 Likes

Re: P-Square - Personally by frederal(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2013
This is the greatest entertainment from Naija; other Nigerian artists should take a break and learn from these guys. Personally cool and seriously grin

1 Like

Re: P-Square - Personally by Rhino4dm: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2013
P-Square: Kings Of Copy, Sampling And Overlifting

Of course, I had heard all the media hype about P-Square's "Alingo", but I still hadn't mustered the time to watch it. Besides, I don't always sit in front of the TV to soak media garbage. That said, I had the opportunity to do so as I waited in a friend's living room uesterday. That was when "Alingo" by P-Square came up.

Nice, I think. I mean, it's been quite a while since I saw those nigglets dance. However, I have this to say: why do Peter and Paul always copy tunes?

As I listened to "Alingo", a point came in the song where I felt the urge to scream in Chuddy-K's voice "mo ni who's in d garden? A sexy fine girl/ can I come and see her?/ no no no no..." And you know why? The Alingo chorus thingy sounds a lot like "dance like sunita, sunita.." In Chuddy-K's "Go gaga". Damn.

If you were intuitive enough, you'd have noticed that "Alingo" was a barely disguised word for "azonto". So P-square were in essence killing two birds with one stone: copying Azonto and Chuddy-K without appearing to do so
If this were the first time these lads were doing this, I wouldn't have been writing this. In "Omoge mi", we see the niggers totally twist the classic "unbreak my heart" in the way they know best. Well, I wish them good luck. I'm not saying they aren't awesome.

God, no. Those boys make me proud to be Nigerian. But there should be a point where they say "Shout out to Chuddy-k! He was d inspiration behind this..." Or some bullshit like th'

ceewahala..com
Re: P-Square - Personally by Rhino4dm: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2013

Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "purloining and
publication" of another author 's "language, thoughts, ideas, or
expressions," and the representation of them as one's own
original work . [1][2] The idea remains problematic with unclear
definitions and unclear rules. [3][4][5][6] The modern concept
of plagiarism as immoral and originality as an ideal emerged in
Europe only in the 18th century, particularly with the Romantic
movement.

Plagiarism is considered academic dishonesty and a breach of
journalistic ethics . It is subject to sanctions like expulsion .
Plagiarism is not a crime per se but in academia and industry it
is a serious ethical offense, [7][8] and cases of plagiarism can
constitute copyright infringement .

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
Re: P-Square - Personally by Rhino4dm: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2013

copycat 247 up , 41 down
an obnoxious individual who, sickly, gets off on copying, imitating, emulating, simulating or miming the words, gestures and expressions of another individual. the copycat becomes easily amused and the other individual feels like sticking their foot in said copycats ass. typical of 6 year olds but not uncommon in 34 year old lawyers.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=copycat
Re: P-Square - Personally by obeleking(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2013
BEAUTIFULL VIDEO GUYS,TOTALLY LOVE IT. PAW-PAW NO TRY AM OOO.
Re: P-Square - Personally by bestview: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2013
Psquare remains the king of contemporary African music.

Dband can be compared to likes of Flavor, 9ce, Timaya. Etc

Psquare can be compared to some world bests.

1 Like

Re: P-Square - Personally by chubaba1(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2013
In fact I will take dis PERSONALLY...hw can any reasonable person dare compare dis song wit D'banj's crab ''finally'
Re: P-Square - Personally by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2013
Good
Re: P-Square - Personally by alaoeri: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2013
the_ripper: Fact is P-square has consistently brought out hits after hits like its nothing --- olamide's voice. When was D-banj's last album sef? Some 5yrs back and people forget he has an album now sef. With dis dolorous music he churns out daily, I am even scared to download his song.

As for those who are worried about you-tube download, PSY has the highest downloads ever with just dat retarded song, does it make him a great musician? How much of usher and micheal jackson did u hear in ifunanya, busy body, beautiful onyinye, no one like u and do me.

Abeg, like they say in Premier league, form is temporary, class is permanent. P-square is Class.
Yeah Dbanj's last album was 5years ago & he's much more relevant in the music industry doesn't that show he's a super star, the only musician to stay long like that without an album yet much more reckon with, 2baba & your so called psquare can never try it, interms of international awards & recognition he is far ahead of psquare, the only artist to single handedly organised the biggest show ever in the country, wait for sunday & see wonders at Eko hotels. Respect to 2baba & others presently Dbanj is ahead of his peers abegiiiiiiiii.

1 Like

Re: P-Square - Personally by jodeci(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18576/38/p-squares-new-single-alingo-stirs-controversy-from.html

Shameless copycats with zero originality.

Are you not ashamed you are just the only one running around this thread and quoting outdated sound track with zero impact?

Haba! Shame is a virtue atimes.

4 Likes

Re: P-Square - Personally by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2013
bestview: Psquare remains the king of contemporary African music.

Dband can be compared to likes of Flavor, 9ce, Timaya. Etc

Psquare can be compared to some world bests.
that's not true.
Tuface is the king
They are the princes
Heir apparent
Re: P-Square - Personally by Rhino4dm: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2013
jodeci:

Are you not ashamed you are just the only one running around this thread and quoting outdated sound track with zero impact?

Haba! Shame is a virtue atimes.

It hurts to know your twin idols are thieves and copycats? Next time, you fools should leave D banj out of your stupídity.

Ordinarily, I won't bother posting on thread where these fake and talentless Michael Jackson wannabes brothers are, but had to change my mind after reading some hateful comments, annoyingly from the so-called moderators comparing these copycats with D banj.

Yes, D banj is not that talented and his lyrics are mostly wack and meaningless but he is original and not a thief or imitating Michael Jackson or Usher or stealing form timaya or wizkid or changing Azonto to Alingo like these shameless wannabes.

1 Like

Re: P-Square - Personally by bestview: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2013
lorretta u: that's not true.
Tuface is the king
They are the princes
Heir apparent

Tuface is an outdated artiste.

Psquare is the father and king of contemporary African singer.

1 Like

Re: P-Square - Personally by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
Rhino.4dm:
How can someone stealing and copying everything be the best? In real world, they should be in jail by now. Yet we have bigoted toads bringing in D Banj in their usual hateful nature. What has this copying of Michael Jackson style has to do with D banj?
I will keep making it difficult for you bigots and never will I allow you to have it your own way. If you like hide the post. I saw you cherry picking and selecting post to hide. Keep it up.

Hey morron, these guys are talented you have to admit it!!! and this isn't copying mumu its called sampling to honor the Late great Legend ! FYI the large very obvious MJ poster in the background
so just to reply kids yabbing dbanj you went down to their level and embarrassed yourself? i am so disappointed!!!!!
Leets allow the Psquares and Dbanj do their thing both are talented artists though i have to give it to p Square for consistency, but supposing somethings drastic was to happen like the twins splitting up? would they be this good individually? now thats food for thought

3 Likes

Re: P-Square - Personally by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
"I no go lie d tinz wey dey mind,
whn i c u dancin girl u gat me high, and if u wanna try gbege go dey tonight, cos am in d mood, as long as u feelin d groove i deal wit u personally".

Personally, professionally, i see wat u doin intentionally, dem no want it physically, so give it to me give it to me radically, emotionally psychologically, its turnin me on biologically, sexually, traumatically, i hear she talk say she no wan leave....

I no go lie d tinz wey dey mind,
whn i c u dancin girl u gat me high, and if u wanna try gbege go dey tonight, cos am in d mood, as long as u feelin d groove i deal wit u personally".

P-square

1 Like

Re: P-Square - Personally by enemmo(f): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
bestview:

Tuface is an outdated artiste.

Psquare is the father and king of contemporary African singer.

Hmmm?Even Majek Fashek is not outdated.Bros na wa for your analysis
Re: P-Square - Personally by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
Finally Dbanj; Personally Psquare
Re: P-Square - Personally by Mopolchi: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
I have not yet watched this video but with the audio I have heard, which was a crap and a let down by Psquare's standard. Let the video make up for the audio, please.
Re: P-Square - Personally by Ojestas(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

Is it true they copied shake your bum bum and change it to Alingo or not? Answer me!!

shake ur bum bum,,,how does dat relate to alingo??i guess d dance steps are dsame,,isnt??lolz,,,say smthng else,man

1 Like

Re: P-Square - Personally by Joycelyntee366(f): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Thumbs up psquare!u guys are on pooooint!!!.....HATERZ easy ooooo!! hahaha!!

1 Like

Re: P-Square - Personally by Bebetter: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
[size=18pt]Is it just me or does this song have the KUKERE BEAT underneath?[/size]
Re: P-Square - Personally by dahmie2013: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
These guys cant stop driving me crazy! shocked shocked
Re: P-Square - Personally by mikeapollo: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
Azonto beat reigns.....the beat in this song is clearly patterned after the Azonto dance style

You can see subtle moves of the Azonto dance steps, but they have cleverly done it in a way that is not too pronounced....I think they have learnt from their Alingo video

Anyways, congrats to them,,,they should just try to be more real and professional in the way they copy other people's ideas
Re: P-Square - Personally by tomakint: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
lestat:

Hey morron, these guys are talented you have to admit it!!! and this isn't copying mumu its called sampling to honor the Late great Legend ! FYI the large very obvious MJ poster in the background
so just to reply kids yabbing dbanj you went down to their level and embarrassed yourself? i am so disappointed!!!!!
Leets allow the Psquares and Dbanj do their thing both are talented artists though i have to give it to p Square for consistency, but supposing somethings drastic was to happen like the twins splitting up? would they be this good individually? now thats food for thought
That guy's (the MUMU you quoted) IQ is too low to fathom 'voice of reasons'! Just free him undecided
Re: P-Square - Personally by Pataki: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
Why has P-Square officially removed the video to this song from their Youtube profile? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ariana Grande – We Can’t Be Friends (wait For Your Love) Mp3 Download & Video / Affect My Life Breath On Me Lyrics / Wizkid Loses To Angélique Kidjo In Best World Music Album Category

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.