Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,267 members, 7,884,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Do You Find Business Info From China? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Find Business Info From China? (423 Views)

Nairalanders Drop Your Business Info For Vaild Costumers . / I Got Banned For Posting An Info From Wikipedia By Spambot / Places In The Us That Are Infested With Nigerians :) (info From Wikipedia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Find Business Info From China? by cernico: 3:55am On Jun 21, 2013
I just hope to learn the habit of Nigerian friend.

For example, you want to do some business and want to import some product from China, how do you find the reasonable supplier? from Alibaba or something else?

Can you share you idea for me?

Thanks
Re: How Do You Find Business Info From China? by texaco1: 4:32am On Jun 21, 2013
nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

(1) (Reply)

Dear EUB Readers: Should I Leave Him? / Royal Baby Name: The History Behind George Alexander Louis / Job Tinz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.